Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well talk about an abrupt ending. no warning, no nothing. Just doing the story and then end to update.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I love the premise of the game, netori aspect and the perfect models. The MC is not a dumbfuck like they are in other titles. Keep up the good work, pal.

Reactions: Vortex@

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
I went to talk to the right most lady at the pool, and invited her to a camping trip? First time I read anyting about a camping trip.

Then it soft crashed and I hit ignore. Now the quest is talk to Nina after finished all the quests, but I can't find her.

Redid it without talking to the pool lady, found Nina.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I reckon he just needs to scratch the whole "came out of state to visit my best friend" arc and go for selling his house in the city, and moving to the small town where his bestfriend lives because it's more affordable. The story is all over the place at the moment.

As I said before, the premise is great; and you don't need supernatural, mind-control stuff to make a believable naughty story. The Free World is already liberated when it comes to sex so I love all this down to earth story about a young man looking to hit every ass possible.

My humble advice to the dev would be to review the intro of the story, make sure it's all chronological because some things don't make much sense right now ( e.g. the MC stated that he wants to stay as long as possible for some reason and decided to leave after two days, finding his flight is cancelled, returning back to Chloe talking about the advice he gave "the other night" which is wrong... It must have been a while, no? ).

Reactions: Vortex@ and Ramagar

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Game initially ended for me when Kate turned on the car radio to make the rest of the drive to the hotel enjoyable. I checked the script and found there is an additional scene with Kate and the MC at the hotel. I fixed the script (attached) so the last scene plays out, then get the abrupt ending. Hope it helps.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Game initially ended for me when Kate turned on the car radio to make the rest of the drive to the hotel enjoyable. I checked the script and found there is an additional scene with Kate and the MC at the hotel. I fixed the script (attached) so the last scene plays out, then get the abrupt ending. Hope it helps.
LFG! Kate is THE MILF

Reactions: Vortex@ and Dorf56

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
When I'm at the hotel with Kate, a while passes a mouse, she gets scared and the game crashes again. Some help please.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
When I'm at the hotel with Kate, a while passes a mouse, she gets scared and the game crashes again. Some help please.
it doesn't crash. That is the end. The dev didn't include a save here screen before ending. Reload a auto save before that and save there for next update

Reactions: Joc

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
You saying no ntr means very little when you dont consider scenes like this as NTR. Sure it might not exactly fit the definition but it is still a scene only a ntr fan would enjoy
View attachment 3950127
So no ntr but we can expect the LIs getting fucked and groped by several male NPCs, but of course, in a "technically not ntr" way :cool:.
That's all i needed to know, thanks mate. Im out.

Reactions: acondo

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You have the image Literally there, you can't tell me no dude.
View attachment 3951644
From the Dev:

I mentioned before that the scenes with Kate and the doctor (ex husband) will never be in the game. The first version of this game looked completely different and those images are leftovers.

If I were to write / implement an NTR game, I wouldn't have created five love interests that the MC just met, but one love interest that the MC has a well-established relationship with.

As I said, I don't want to explain myself, but I clarified this aspect for you, Vortex, because you have been active here since I launched this game.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes