segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
You mean there's something wrong with the MC who's 21 but acts like he doesn't understand why daddies and mommies kiss?
MC finished the college some while ago so I guess he should be older, 25 or so. And daddies doesn't usually just kidnap mommies, at least not into nowhere.
But seriously I was just surprised to find out that you don't even need to do any of their personal stories (except lyriel, u need to sort things out with her before summoning the pool) to progress the main story... At least I thought some of rae's story was mandatory. And yet most scenes still make sense.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Either way for me. I think it could be strange for the dynamics of the household.

On the other hand,

I really like Milfs....and twins.....and incest..... lol

Cheers

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helps someone
EDIT: updated for v0.6.0 r2
Hi, sorry for the trouble, but can you post a compressed file with all pics please? maybe a .rar or .zip :) thx a lot

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure that in the end, we'll be able to have a nice and happy family in the house.
God knows I will want to have a family with Lyriel, let her be one of those tsundere moms.
I think the biggest problem for Lyriel is that she's an elf and very clearly so. For example, you see her sitting in her room looking at the "sky" . . . and she is sad that it's not real or natural. She's lived in nature for so long that it bothers her not to have things the way they "ought to be". I don't know if she'd actually make it through an "ever after" in the house TBH. And, of course, the threads holding the house in the ether are snapping over time, so nobody will be able to remain indefinitely.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the threads holding the house in the ether are snapping over time, so nobody will be able to remain indefinitely.
I am not sure if that will prevent them from keeping the house in the ether or somewhere else reachable altogether. It could just mean that our Brady Bunch can come and go as they please.

But yeah, I agree on the first part. I also would think that Naomi would jump at the first shot of going back aboard a ship, not entirely sure about our dwarven and orcish housemates. I can see Cait and Rae staying forever after (if allowed to go other places).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am not sure if that will prevent them from keeping the house in the ether or somewhere else reachable altogether. It could just mean that our Brady Bunch can come and go as they please.
Possibly. However, given that things magically appear in the house, new places show up when a new inhabitant shows up, etc., I have my doubts that it would stick around after the threads are all broken. Clearly a huge percentage of the house is affected heavily by the nature of the ether and threads. I'd be surprised if everything could be just fine by the conclusion. But obviously I don't know all the details about how all of that works, since the story isn't finished.
But yeah, I agree on the first part. I also would think that Naomi would jump at the first shot of going back aboard a ship, not entirely sure about our dwarven and orcish housemates. I can see Cait and Rae staying forever after (if allowed to go other places).
Yeah, sadly. Naomi specifically says she would mind getting pregnant if you cum inside during one of the repeatable events. Further emphasis that she's not a home body, which is fine. But I would at least love it if she returned frequently (in between ocean voyages) to visit and spend time with everyone. (Maybe she could even take the MC on a trip occasionally so he can experience more of her life that way.) For all of the tension Naomi and Lyriel have had, they are a lot more similar than either of them will admit.

Reactions: Cartageno

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Possibly. However, given that things magically appear in the house, new places show up when a new inhabitant shows up, etc., I have my doubts that it would stick around after the threads are all broken. Clearly a huge percentage of the house is affected heavily by the nature of the ether and threads. I'd be surprised if everything could be just fine by the conclusion. But obviously I don't know all the details about how all of that works, since the story isn't finished.
I think it depends, I can easily see our guy learning Ethercraft and reforming the threads to keep the house, but removing the effect where the girls are anchored to it so that they can come and go as they please.
Yeah, sadly. Naomi specifically says she would mind getting pregnant if you cum inside during one of the repeatable events. Further emphasis that she's not a home body, which is fine. But I would at least love it if she returned frequently (in between ocean voyages) to visit and spend time with everyone. (Maybe she could even take the MC on a trip occasionally so he can experience more of her life that way.) For all of the tension Naomi and Lyriel have had, they are a lot more similar than either of them will admit.
I think that was more that she doesn't want to get pregnant right now, with a guy that she just met, rather than not wanting it ever, especially considering how motherly she is with Cait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021

Rae is eager to return to her duty. She wouldn't stay forever unless succubi are wiped out (again) or something similar. Although story so far does seem to suggest succubi are going to have big problem, and Lady Sirenia has some disagreement with Lady Ascendant.

I think it depends, I can easily see our guy learning Ethercraft and reforming the threads to keep the house, but removing the effect where the girls are anchored to it so that they can come and go as they please.
Anchored to it won't be too bad. Suppose they could go on etherwalk as long as a whole day, or even a whole week, without the help from mc. It would just mean they need to get back to the house once a while. Slight inconvenience, but on the other hand it offers them a safehouse none else could enter, access to many other worlds, including a technologically advanced lost world. Rae would especially love this idea. Even Naomi would be okay with it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

the house is made up of those threads. so when the threads snap the house will poof out of existence.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes