Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
1666319312475.png
1666319320079.png

The game says to go to caits room when she and Naomi are present, but the only place that they're both at is the west hall(Not the hall with the open doorway, the second floor). Thing is, even though it says they're in the west hall nobody is actually there.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
But nothing stops them to fix the structure somehow so that threads won't snap?
The only people i could see staying at the home is the elf and the dwarf. All the rest have obligations in their own worlds. Besides that, Rae already said it'd be difficult to do. If I were the mc I'd want to make it easy to etherwalk out, but keeping it difficult to get in. That way I could just use it as a central safehouse to rely on when traveling to other worlds. The mc would have to learn how to maintain the ether stands though

Reactions: Master of Puppets

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 2113775
View attachment 2113776

The game says to go to caits room when she and Naomi are present, but the only place that they're both at is the west hall(Not the hall with the open doorway, the second floor). Thing is, even though it says they're in the west hall nobody is actually there.
It'll trigger eventually. It took me forever to get that one to trigger (Period Drama), but eventually it did. They'll show up in Cait's room together, but just got to keep at it (repeating day after day until it happens).

As for the West Hall, as mentioned it is for Scary Stories. That one took me a while to trigger as well, even though they kept showing up there and nothing triggered. But after a ton of different checks, it eventually triggered for me.

Either it's glitchy, or has some of low percent chance of triggering. It was annoying, but eventually they popped. Just gotta have that patience to keep rechecking every day.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
It'll trigger eventually. It took me forever to get that one to trigger (Period Drama), but eventually it did. They'll show up in Cait's room together, but just got to keep at it (repeating day after day until it happens).

As for the West Hall, as mentioned it is for Scary Stories. That one took me a while to trigger as well, even though they kept showing up there and nothing triggered. But after a ton of different checks, it eventually triggered for me.

Either it's glitchy, or has some of low percent chance of triggering. It was annoying, but eventually they popped. Just gotta have that patience to keep rechecking every day.
I already did the Scary Stories quest though. Also, it took a very long time to trigger the first sequence of period drama.

EDIIT: The scene triggered. DIdn't take too long either thankfully. The quest played out alot differently than I thought it would though, I though Caitlin was going to be on her period.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I already did the Scary Stories quest though. Also, it took a very long time to trigger the first sequence of period drama.
Ah, then gotta be a glitch if they keep showing up in the Hall then.

But yeah, I get that about Period Drama. It was the same for me. Took ages for that one, and then when I finally got the first stage I was just like "Thanks goodness!", and then hoped I would be able to finish it up. But nope, took ages again for the next stage. The timegating on that is insane lol. That needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Crese1967895

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, sorry for the trouble, but can you post a compressed file with all pics please? maybe a .rar or .zip :) thx a lot
sry for the late reply
seems i am too stupid to do it. with winrar i always get sth with about 120.000 KB, which is apparently to big to process for the server according to the site for attaching files.
not sure what i did wrong

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Naomi being left in the dust update after update sucks man. Shes literally the second woman there but shes somehow feels the most distant from the player. rae like dates /moments with her would be so cool

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Naomi being left in the dust update after update sucks man. Shes literally the second woman there but shes somehow feels the most distant from the player. rae like dates /moments with her would be so cool
It was like that with Cait for the longest time. I'm hoping now that it seems like the main girls are there that the content will be more evenly distributed between them. There are still rooms however so the whole adding prosses is likely to continue at least to some degree. As it is right now though, the relationships are not equal in quality for lack of a better term. There has been a much, much bigger focus on Rae and El than anyone else so far. The others are catching up but they are still quite far behind.

Reactions: danieldam
Apr 18, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the Christmas event. I've tried setting the date to the 24. 25. annd 26. of december, but none of it worked. And yes I know I have to use the ingame app. I can trigger the Halloween just fine, but this doesn't seem to work. Are there any additional conditions? I've finished all available quests. So that can't be it.
Making this dependant on your systemclock is a bad idea imo. Why not just make it available all the time?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Christmas event. I've tried setting the date to the 24. 25. annd 26. of december, but none of it worked. And yes I know I have to use the ingame app. I can trigger the Halloween just fine, but this doesn't seem to work. Are there any additional conditions? I've finished all available quests. So that can't be it.
Making this dependant on your systemclock is a bad idea imo. Why not just make it available all the time?
I never understood why devs make it actually seasonal either. They could just as easily add it to the gallery or in this case dreamscape and it would serve the same purpose. Having said that I didn't know about the Christmas event, I'll have to try and check it out.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes