sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
By that point we've already started to get to know her.
And could she? Aren't we basically invincible when we're in the house? I'm sure she mentions that at one point, and when Lyriel arrives we tank an explosion to the face. That's why her powers don't work on us in the first place; it's not her, it's us.
The MC's invulnerability varies to suit the plot. Naomi chokes him out at one point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
Hey, folks! As I said earlier in the thread I don't comment on leaked versions. I tried to pick out the non-0.6.12 comments and questions, but it was a bit too much of a hassle, so I'll be back when 0.6.12 officially goes public to reply to as many people as I can.

In the meantime, there's a bonus anniversary comic available to everyone here - , go check it out if you're so inclined.
I couldn't help but notice Yona's reactions... Is this a sign of things to come?

• Thinking Face

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
The MC's invulnerability varies to suit the plot. Naomi chokes him out at one point.
Yona could as well. Rae could knock MC out in the house, and do worse in her dream. Invulnerability could probably means he just cannot die, or maybe even Rae got it wrong.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I finally found this game I wanted to play it but my previous phone only had 2 RAM and I had to wait to buy another phone with better RAM and then I was like crazy looking for this game since I had forgotten the name I haven't started to play it yet play but I wanted to know if there is something important I need to know about this game I saw the photos and it seems to me that the quality of this game is brutal.

That's all I wanted to say
have a beautiful
day afternoons or nights.
Nope. Just relax and enjoy the game.

walgadon

Nov 5, 2017
For those running the linux version it seems like something went wrong in the lib folder.
Causing errors when starting the game, copying it over from the compressed version fixes it.
So far I have been too lazy to figure out issue, a quick and dirty fix.

NivealGel

Apr 20, 2021
What are the patreon codes? I put the ones that a provided but it is saying that they a wrong.
I am using now 0.6.12r1 version

Sas92

Oct 17, 2020
I keep having this error when trying to load my old saves on Android 13:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is happening with every renpy game that stores its data into the Android/data folder. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Nice day for fishing? wtf does that mean? I've tried every room for a few days and found nothing...

Ah, turned out to be another case of repeating morning wake-up events bumping other wake-up events.
Yea, it sometimes happens when I forget to set priorities for morning scenes.

Raes arm seem to be growing out of her stomachScreenshot 2023-04-25 160501.png
That's, uhhhh, she's still etherwalking. Shadowalking. Infernal stuff. You know.

I somehow can't seem to get the "let her ride you after" part. They wake up and she just jumps up into the shower.
Me neither, and I have been trying it in every way I can figure since I am in patreon.

Of course, it was released on april fools, so my guess is they thought it would be "smart" idea to have april fools claiming there is scene and not having one.
Nope, just on to the rooftop contemplating ether, then jumping off the watertower into sleep. Followed by forehead kisses and off to the shower she goes.

Since the whole game is very prone to savegame corruptions, I tried different saves way back to 6.9, but to no avail.

I could start a clean new game, but given that I never got the second Rae scene (Pre-reveal service) in the first place, I doubt that starting all over again would be much of a difference.
The ride is a separate event. It will trigger after a few days.

ZanithOne I started the game from zero and Lyriel's route seems kinda fucked up. I progressed with her story events until I got to the etherwalks and she was reacting casually to me seeing her boobs there but in her lewd events progression I hadn't even gotten to the part in which she willingly gives you a handjob yet.

You might want to recheck if story progression matches up with current lewd events progression for the girls
So that's the thing. The two primary routes for each of main characters are mostly independent, so it's possible to rush one of them. I'll maybe try to set aside some time to recheck the requirements and dependencies, but I don't know if it's a good use of dev time, tbh.

is the gallery still not updated?
It will be. Soon. Honest!

I keep having this error when trying to load my old saves on Android 13:

This is happening with every renpy game that stores its data into the Android/data folder. Does anyone know how to fix it?
I will update RenPy to the latest version soon-ish. Perhaps that'll fix your issue.

Name356

Dec 30, 2021
Yea, it sometimes happens when I forget to set priorities for morning scenes.

That's, uhhhh, she's still etherwalking. Shadowalking. Infernal stuff. You know.

The ride is a separate event. It will trigger after a few days.

So that's the thing. The two primary routes for each of main characters are mostly independent, so it's possible to rush one of them. I'll maybe try to set aside some time to recheck the requirements and dependencies, but I don't know if it's a good use of dev time, tbh.

It will be. Soon. Honest!

I will update RenPy to the latest version soon-ish. Perhaps that'll fix your issue.
Rae is my favorite character: a diplomatic, courtesan and a spy. A real Mata Hari. The other ones are a bit too childish for me and less interesting in comparison (sorry, no offense, I know others characters have their fans too). What I mean is that I could play the whole game being just friends of the rest of the ladies and being "faithful" to Rae (even if she doesn't ask for it) since I´m not actually interested in them.

Could there be some kind of reward for that at some point (like leveling up the relationship with Rae to something more meaningful or something), or it's a classic harem game in which the characters don't feel real love to each other and all relationships are just sexual and friendly ones?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Could there be some kind of reward for that at some point (like leveling up the relationship with Rae or something), or it's a classic harem game in which the characters don't feel actually attached to each other and all relationships are just sexual and friendly ones?
What a weird thing to say, as if harem means that you aren't actually attached to the girls.

• Thinking Face
Apr 16, 2021
Hi there,
I read on the forum that many people had difficulties to activate the Halloween Events, and also, especially, the Christmas Events, even when changing their computer date and time for these latter events.
At the end of the message you'll find an image of the Renpy code (highlighting the useful parts to read), helping you to understand correctly how to easily trigger those events.
For those who do not want to read these few lines of code, here is a summary :
  • The Halloween Event appear every year, from the 274th day of the year to the 334th day of the year.
  • The Christmas Events (currently two, one for 2021 and one for 2022), are only available, at the time I'm posting this message, for the Christmas 2021 and 2022 periods :
    • from the 349th day of 2021 to the 50th day 2022 for the Christmas 2021 Event.
    • from the 344th day of 2022 to the 15th day 2023 for the Christmas 2022 Event.
The Christmas Events are quite similar but the Christmas 2022 Event has a few more scenes, including some with Blair (she was more developed in the end of 2022 than in the end of 2021).
  • The Halloween Events appear in the Dreamer Pro Plus app in the game.
  • The Christmas Events appear as new journal entries.
If you do not want to temporarily alter the Renpy code to play the events, you may change the date and time of your computer to these corresponding periods.
  • You should start the game after you have done the changes (Renpy code or computer date change).
  • Reversely, restart it after you have undone those changes to return it to normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it will help !
Bye.

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I still have missing spots in gallery. Anyone have safe file for on the current version? 0.6.12r1

sorry if im dumb T _T, any help on this matter. Thanks a lot

Apr 16, 2021
I still have missing spots in gallery. Anyone have safe file for on the current version? 0.6.12r1

sorry if im dumb T _T, any help on this matter. Thanks a lot
The simplest thing for you to do would be to go to the Original Post of this thread : there you will find, after the usual download links, a section called "Extras:" containing, among other things a "Gallery Unlocker".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The simplest thing for you to do would be to go to the Original Post of this thread : there you will find, after the usual download links, a section called "Extras:" containing, among other things a "Gallery Unlocker".
Though I gotta admit that - at least for me - getting an unlock myself is more rewarding than just seeing a CG. Even if it does not come with additional context, more so if it does. Even if I have to follow a step-by-step walkthrough because I am too dumb. May be a matter of personal preference of course, but just "unlock gallery, watch gallery" doesn't do it for me.

Apr 16, 2021
Though I gotta admit that - at least for me - getting an unlock myself is more rewarding than just seeing a CG. Even if it does not come with additional context, more so if it does. Even if I have to follow a step-by-step walkthrough because I am too dumb. May be a matter of personal preference of course, but just "unlock gallery, watch gallery" doesn't do it for me.
Yes, I usually also prefer to play the games "normally", and very rarely use the "unlock galleries" features in AVNs.
The context here is that he / she seemed to get stuck, and so I offered him / her the possibility to end the frustration.
Sometimes these unlocks might be useful when you play a game in one path, and then you don't want to play another path and just use it to unlock the "missing" videos or images galleries out of curiosity, or for some cases, you unlock a scene or image in-game, and then because of some bug or problem, the gallery isn't updated.

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
yes I did that but where do i put it? do i nred to open it and installed? its an ".rpy" something.. thanks

4.70 star(s) 322 Votes