combige

Jun 30, 2017
Played 4.10 after 4.7 and feel a little bit like plot pace is too slow. It's understandable that with more characters and branches the same quantity of content is distributed between them and not pointed just forward, but my whimsical mind can't be in peace.

Rolfe

Nov 8, 2018
How do you start the new Lyriel Quest? I have 20 Intimacy and 10 Lewdness, and completed all the mini-events with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am using v0.4.10r2 and here is my .

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I think Zanith plans on adding at least one more character, since MC Sister´s room is still locked [the one before the bathroom with the shower]. As far as the other rooms in the house, I suspect there will be a dream sequence unlocking them, like the one that happened with the big bathroom downstairs.
Then we have the door next to the kitchen... whats that gonna be... a dungeon? XD wouldnt surprise me at this point... but i dont see the game taking the bdsm turn all of the sudden.
Still, its a big room, i wanna know! time, move faster, please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have seen this game updated and heard about it I even checked out the Pictures on OP.
but for some reason never though of trying it I didn't even read the tags in Genre:.
And honestly I have no idea why I didn't maybe because one of the Picturses looks kinda BDSM and i'm not really into that?.
But I was idely scanning games OP's out of bordom and happened to look at this games Genre:.
I admit I was looking to see if my fears was right and it had BDSM which at least for now and hopfully for good it dosn't.
But despite my relief I almost choked on my drink when I read it all.
Just because of one tiny little Tag right at the end and Its just because of that one Tag I will befinatly download and try this game now.

I mean come on now who could resist a game that has Cuddling ???.

Just Saying

• Haha
Reactions: ZanithOne and -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I have seen this game updated and heard about it I even checked out the Pictures on OP.
but for some reason never though of trying it I didn't even read the tags in Genre:.
And honestly I have no idea why I didn't maybe because one of the Picturses looks kinda BDSM and i'm not really into that?.
But I was idely scanning games OP's out of bordom and happened to look at this games Genre:.
I admit I was looking to see if my fears was right and it had BDSM which at least for now and hopfully for good it dosn't.
But despite my relief I almost choked on my drink when I read it all.
Just because of one tiny little Tag right at the end and Its just because of that one Tag I will befinatly download and try this game now.

I mean come on now who could resist a game that has Cuddling ???.

Just Saying
530655_PERV.jpg

Reactions: LWtbo

combige

Jun 30, 2017
How do you start the new Lyriel Quest? I have 20 Intimacy and 10 Lewdness, and completed all the mini-events with her.
I am using v0.4.10r2 and here is my Save.
You have to catch her in Library, talk about Cait's books, then after washing dishes she'll ask about another kind of activities she might be useful in.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You have to keep repeating the events. You should eventually have about 20/20 intimacy/lewdness after you do those actions many times.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You have to keep repeating the events. You should eventually have about 20/20 intimacy/lewdness after you do those actions many times.
I capped at 20/19. I couldn't find any combination of couch, library, or kitchen that would grant a 20 lewdness.

Rolfe

Nov 8, 2018
You have to catch her in Library, talk about Cait's books, then after washing dishes she'll ask about another kind of activities she might be useful in.
Thanks, but I think it is a problem with my save file, the option to talk about Cait's books never appeared.
I just loaded the save Zanith posted a few pages back and I got the dish washing scene you mentioned.

It must be a bug with my save. I kept repeating the same scenes over and over again, but when I tried Zanith's save file I got a new event and it was at 20 Intimacy / 10 Lewdness.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It must be my save. I kept repeating the same scenes over and over again, but when I tried Zanith's save file I got a new event and it was at 20 Intimacy 10 Lewdness.
I don't remember the order, but you had to do dishes with her, sit with her at tv, and visit her in evening in library and between those three you get to about 20/20 stats.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Did you get the "wet top is transparent" event washing dishes? That's what got me to 19. Make a comment, get a lewdness.
Haven't gotten that one, i will do more dishes with her!
It was actually the crossover event in the library, I never triggered the "talk" option lul

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just like it says, wash the dishes with her.

Then we have the door next to the kitchen... whats that gonna be... a dungeon? XD wouldnt surprise me at this point... but i dont see the game taking the bdsm turn all of the sudden.
Still, its a big room, i wanna know! time, move faster, please.
The door on the right is the yard. Hope that we can unlock that and it has like a patio and a pool and the like.
The door on the left is the garage. That could be used for a dungeon maybe, not like a car would do us any good in the ether rift. We'd need to learn how to make rooms into what we want from our imagination rather than just conjuring them from our memories for that of course.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes