michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I dont like that bald guy he seems like to be a antagonist

But so far not muchh to do in this game

Basicly just u and the redhead girl going back and forth from sleeping to doing some reading on a display computer

Thank god at least another girl woke up tho

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
A tempting to view this game is like walking through a sand storm. Everything is grainy and looks like its partial sizes pasted onto each other. Big let down.
Thats a very confusing comment. Can you post a screenshot of what exactly is "grainy"? And what does "partial sizes pasted onto each other" mean?

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, worked fine... in hindsight quite obvious :HideThePain:
Will we be able to choose the LI's we want/don't to be together ?
Even with the backstory (which was very good imo) and her lil sis, i just don't like Selene...
Selene is the catalyst for the story and will be the focus of the first act. With the second act more characters will be introduced. I'm not 100% sure yet how to handle multiple love interests yet in terms of future plots and sub-plots. I won't promise anything in regards to this.
I planned to end up in a 'kind-of-harem' situation but I'm not sure yet on how to handle branching stories based on the players choice for his love interests as this will be way more work. As this is a hobby project of mine and I already need longer to develop the story than I expected to in the beginning, I will primary focus on my preferences how the story will play out. If for some reason, I'll be able to progress much faster on the game in the future, I'll be more considering on branches.

The character of Selene is very dear to me, obvious, but I'm not going too much into detail on what I've planed for her as this would be a spoiler for the story.

I know this is a very vague answer, but like I said. I don't want to spoil too much.

Jun 21, 2021
What sort of pregnancy is going to be implemented? Is it story focused? Is it side content? Will it go by quick by a few weeks or months? Is it long term, like 6-10 in-game months? Will there be interactions with the character during said pregnancy? Do the characters behave differently? Will it add an extra layer of difficulty? Will it show gradually? Will labor be a factor in the game? Will we see it as it happens or will it be offscreen? Will it happen automatically or require something to trigger it? Will becoming a parent be part of the experience?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Overall really promising game.
The story is interesting, the visuals are good, the characters are fresh and looking good and scfi is a other big plus.
Althought the ex gf is really...ugly with all those visible blood veins.

The MC could be 50-75% less pervert, it is not really enjoyable if he behaves like a pubescent teen as soon a Selene is nearby.
As for Selene, i really hope we can lock her into the next airlock and space her, i really don't care for her reasons, if it's anything less than the ship is in lethal danger.
Couldn't finish the update yet, after 15min of stuck in that breach minigame i rage quit...
Just check and compare the last line.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Selene is the catalyst for the story and will be the focus of the first act. With the second act more characters will be introduced. I'm not 100% sure yet how to handle multiple love interests yet in terms of future plots and sub-plots. I won't promise anything in regards to this.
I planned to end up in a 'kind-of-harem' situation but I'm not sure yet on how to handle branching stories based on the players choice for his love interests as this will be way more work.
I know that many people love their harems, but if we're honest, then nobody can deny that those storylines are always pretty cringe in how blatant they are about wish fulfillment. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's always a bummer, when a story that seemed "better than this" ends up as a harem.
Selene is a well-made character, she's just not a typical harem waifu. I think it reflects well on your writing ability that you have a character besides the PC that's allowed to have a backstory and an agenda. Sadly a well-made character has its own personality and this particular personality might not be everyone's cup of tea. But I think it's more important that well-made characters are the building blocks for a genuinely good story.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I planned to end up in a 'kind-of-harem' situation but I'm not sure yet on how to handle branching stories based on the players choice for his love interests as this will be way more work. As this is a hobby project of mine and I already need longer to develop the story than I expected to in the beginning, I will primary focus on my preferences how the story will play out. If for some reason, I'll be able to progress much faster on the game in the future, I'll be more considering on branches.

The character of Selene is very dear to me, obvious, but I'm not going too much into detail on what I've planed for her as this would be a spoiler for the story.

I know this is a very vague answer, but like I said. I don't want to spoil too much.
Understandable.
I think Selene is a good written character, her backstory was done very well and i think it was good how she told about it, the emotions she had about while telling it.
For me it is more about that i don't forgive easily or give second chances (even if i can understand or even sympathize with the reason), not because she is a bad character. I try to be open minded until i know the full story, as it seems the next update will be interesting.

Taking a focus on the story u want to tell is always good.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
What sort of pregnancy is going to be implemented? Is it story focused? Is it side content? Will it go by quick by a few weeks or months? Is it long term, like 6-10 in-game months? Will there be interactions with the character during said pregnancy? Do the characters behave differently? Will it add an extra layer of difficulty? Will it show gradually? Will labor be a factor in the game? Will we see it as it happens or will it be offscreen? Will it happen automatically or require something to trigger it? Will becoming a parent be part of the experience?
I will answer a bit vague, as I don't want to spoil the story to much. But certain characters, will be pregnant, you will see it and you will interact with them (Lactation and pregnant sex is planed). At least that's what I've planed, but be aware, this won't be anytime soon. It will be a regular term, but you won't play day by day to the end. It will be story dependent and probably a few months will be fast-forwarded.
I don't plan pregnancy to be the end of the story and wan't to continue afterwards. But in all honesty, that's so far in the future, it isn't fully fleshed out yet. But parent-hood will be part of the story.
"Do the characters behave differently?" => Probably... Too far in the future to be specific about it.
"Will it add an extra layer of difficulty?" => In terms of relation management? Not sure yet. Would make sense. Depends on how complicated it will be for me to handle the branching.
"Will it show gradually?" => In steps probably. Everything else would be to complicated.
"Will labor be a factor in the game?" => It's planned.
"Will we see it as it happens or will it be offscreen?" => Not sure yet. Will be difficult to present "tastefully". Not sure yet, but probably not with 'explicit' content.
"Will it happen automatically or require something to trigger it?" => It will be story dependent, so it won't just pop up.

I know that many people love their harems, but if we're honest, then nobody can deny that those storylines are always pretty cringe in how blatant they are about wish fulfillment. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's always a bummer, when a story that seemed "better than this" ends up as a harem.
Selene is a well-made character, she's just not a typical harem waifu. I think it reflects well on your writing ability that you have a character besides the PC that's allowed to have a backstory and an agenda. Sadly a well-made character has its own personality and this particular personality might not be everyone's cup of tea. But I think it's more important that well-made characters are the building blocks for a genuinely good story.
You are right. No doubts. I don't want to end up in a cringe story and hopefully I won't. I'm well aware that this might be to ambitious but at least I want to try. If I don't find a story where it really makes sense I'll adjust. But at the moment I'll stick to it.

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017

I love how detailed you've made the skin. From the mottled tones to the veins and soft hairs to the areas that are warm/wet. Might try the game soon but usually won't unless there's atleast 20min worth of gameplay.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I love how detailed you've made the skin. From the mottled tones to the veins and soft hairs to the areas that are warm/wet. Might try the game soon but usually won't unless there's atleast 20min worth of gameplay.
Thanks for the comment. Depends on how you play games. If you like stories and will read the whole dialogue there should be more time to pass. If you however are more or less just interested in the explicit scenes than you probably won't pass your 20 min mark.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for the comment. Depends on how you play games. If you like stories and will read the whole dialogue there should be more time to pass. If you however are more or less just interested in the explicit scenes than you probably won't pass your 20 min mark.
It's both for me but not necessarily any dependence on explicit, i.e., steady/increments of teasing is good enough to keep me interested in an erotic game. And I appreciate/favor one that doesn't want to rush explicit scenes but instead chooses to tell a story.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
It's both for me but not necessarily any dependence on explicit, i.e., steady/increments of teasing is good enough to keep me interested in an erotic game. And I appreciate/favor one that doesn't want to rush explicit scenes but instead chooses to tell a story.
Well, at least that's my intention too. I don't think I rushed anything, but have created a meaningful ark with a few ups and downs. However, this won't be the stero-typical build up from petting to handjob to blowjob to ... to vaginal to anal to ..., as I don't like this kind of build ups because they simply rarely happen like that in real life... (Yeah I know, those are 'just' adult games'). I just try to take a little bit more of a 'realistic' approach. At least in my mind that is.
Anyway, I leave it to your opinion to which kind my story belongs too.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There seem to be some problems in the conversation with Selene about the people on the ship with the MC. Most of it doesn't seem to use the relations you set in the character config, it only used what was set as the nicknames for Bela and Luna a few times.

It would be nice too if we could change what word is used when talking about more than one of them so it doesn't simply call them "Friends" all the time.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
There seem to be some problems in the conversation with Selene about the people on the ship with the MC. Most of it doesn't seem to use the relations you set in the character config, it only used what was set as the nicknames for Bela and Luna a few times.

It would be nice too if we could change what word is used when talking about more than one of them so it doesn't simply call them "Friends" all the time.
I had to change the relation and translation handling a bit. More about it on my patreon post. In summary, you need to select "English (Taboo)" as language in the settings if you want 'incest' way.

Summary:
Sadly I can't handle both ways of relations with just the config file, so I'm shipping two language files where I can handle them in a much more natural way. One file is dedicated to a certain taboo relation type and the other for a non taboo version.
Sorry for the convenience.

Will the Mac version be updated at some point?
I would like too, but I don't have a MAC to debug what the issue is with my current implementation. I want to give the android-build another go soon. I hope if I fix the issues with that build that it might resolve the issues with mac too, as long as the issue are just 'path-related' in some way. However, sadly I can't promise anything yet. But I haven't forgotten or dismissed mac and android user.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

There aren't any problems at all.

The Author has ALREADY explained it. Now he's just done it twice.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, please use spoiler tags when showing sex scenes. Come on. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Bloom12345
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes