Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess it's gonna take a while for the next update... :cry::cry:

Well, I'm sure it will be worth it.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I'm only just past the scene when they find the bar and I already want to kill the bald "controller" guy with dull knives and fire. :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trying to figure out the secret scenario here. Fascinating and aggravating at the same time ;)

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Why are the dialog sequences so long? OMG that scene with the MC just sitting in that open area droning on and on and on was just painful. Whats with the skin on the women? Why do they either look like they have some kind of skin disease or like they just rolled in a dirt bowl?

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
So, the Patreon page tells right now:

Progress State - Elnath [Build 0.5.0]
Writing ~ 95% | Rendering ~ 50% | Coding - 50% | Testing - 0%

Current Doing:
- Rendering
- Scripting

Well, I feel like I'm crossing the Sahara :cry:
I always forget to update that section. Need to keep an eye on that after I do my progress updates.

1656484076160.png

Greetings,

I'm keeping it short this week. The story is completely written and currently in review process. A few things just don't sound right at the moment but will be taken care off. Otherwise I've kept rendering as usual.

Current status
~ 250 rendered and edited images
~ 90% of the writing
~ 35% of the scripting done

1656484124043.png

Greetings,

this week I kept on working on the lewd scene and I've setup another big conversation scene. So, I'm currently switching on rendering those 2 scenes, depending on what I feel like working on. And I've a small question at the end.

Current status
~ 290 rendered and edited images
~ 93% of the writing
~ 40% of the scripting done

1656484255635.png

Greetings,

well, it looks like it will be a longer development cycle than before, but I'm working on it every time I can. This weeks update will be a shorter one.
So, I finished one of the bigger scenes and will continue to work on the others coming week. I also worked on a few new background tracks but haven't finished any yet.

Current status
~ 340 rendered and edited images
~ 95% of the writing
~ 50% of the scripting done

1656484301020.png

Greetings,

as all the last progress updates were a bit shorter I want to take the time today and talk about some more things and even have a few questions.

Current status
~ 430 rendered and edited images
~ 95% of the writing
~ 65% of the scripting done

1656484570240.png

Greetings,

well, that wasn't the best week for making progress on the game. This week was just way too busy and I had barely time to do stuff for the game and on top of that I had so much crashs and problems with DAZ that was really frustrating.

Current status
~ 450 rendered and edited images
~ 95% of the writing
~ 65% of the scripting done
- 2 Secrets

1656484644222.png

Greetings,

today a bit earlier on this Sunday as usual. This will be again a somewhat more lengthy post. First note, animations work and lewd sound kinda works... More on that below. This week went okay I think. Had a few hick-ups that throw me a bit back, but nothing to dramatic. Pretty soon one of my colleagues goes on a longer holiday which probably will cause more real life work for me. Therefore I'm even more determined to try to finish the main content as soon as possible.

Current status
~ 465 rendered and edited images
- 3 (4) animations
~ 95% of the writing
~ 70% of the scripting done
- 2 Secrets

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
I have no stars in the windows of the observatory. They're just black.
I've clicked everything I found that I think might look like a star, inside the room.
Is this still possible to gain in free roam mode?
That one is pretty hard to see. Try the light cubes. Because they are very bright, the highlighting is barely visible when the mouse is over the right one.

Reactions: Tulrek and whichone

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Edit: Anyone got any advice how to get Drumcode Attempt & Not Just Drunken Sailor from the mp3 mixer?
None of the lights are flashing, but somehow I gained Hello Michael, I think it was just one button that awarded it, but I'm pretty sure I've clicked all buttons yet I have no idea how to unlock the other 2.
Is it a single button, or a sequence?
Also, where is Lost Property, in the club? Clicked the thing that looks like a door, all the drawers, all the window type things.
DJ Booth, Bar, can't see anything that resembles Lost Property, please help.
"Lost property." Is another one of those 'genius' hints where I can't remember my initial thought behind this 'explanation'. Try one of the three objects on the bar.

The "Music" - achievements are very different in terms of difficulty to unlock. There won't be flashing-sequences you need to follow. This is a freestyle-mode where you have to figure sequences out on your own. So they aren't just tied to one button, but to a sequence of buttons. Some are pretty easy, for example 4 buttons in a row, like the Michael Meyers you got or even up to 11 in a certain pattern. Kinda like cheat-codes back in the old days. There will be a media-player in a later version, where you can replay the tracks I made for this game, or created while working on this game. The tips for those achievements will come with more hidden hints in the future. As I see them as 'less mandatory achievements', unlike the images, I want them to be a bit more exclusive, or harder to get. The sequences however are not random but follow a certain pattern. Like I said, could be a sequence of 4 buttons or even 11. But this I won't spoil, sorry :)

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Sadly no. I didn't had the time nor do I own a MAC to look into what the Issue is. I have a vague idea what the problem might be, but I lack the time to look into it. However, I'll have a look to get a build ready for Linux, MAC and Android. Either within this update or immediately after the next one is released.
a Linux build would be nice. It is annoying to always run stuff with 'wine' or another emulator. DAZ only works with an emulator and it crashes all the time ...

Great renders by the way!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Do we know if dev will be posting it on here?

boner
Obviously his patrons get priority access as an additional benefit of supporting the project. According to his , the gold level members get access to the release 2 weeks before public.

There's also the possibility that a patron will leak the release early, but who knows...

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Obviously his patrons get priority access as an additional benefit of supporting the project. According to his , the gold level members get access to the release 2 weeks before public.

There's also the possibility that a patron will leak the release early, but who knows...
dont mind waiting 2 weeks for a vn of this quality

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Thanks man.
I don't want a spoiler, I am just saying that I found absolutely zero information provided in-game for how to unlock the tunes.
Not even the first clue as to how the thing operates. No idea how I unlocked the one that I did. Even less idea of how to unlock the other two.
Obviously this is not good, from a player's perspective.
If you're going to say "Play this mini-game" then I, at least, need to be informed of "how" to play this mini-game.
You are right. I added a short message before the game in the free roam mode but I haven't included any hints for the right sequences yet. They will come with another update and come with an introduction of a "real" music player for the unlocked tracks.

a Linux build would be nice. It is annoying to always run stuff with 'wine' or another emulator. DAZ only works with an emulator and it crashes all the time ...

Great renders by the way!
Linux build is included this time and jufot was so kind to test it and it appears to work properly.

1658500169391.png

Greetings,

the lewd scene is nearly done. I decided to add a few small things to make it a bit longer but it's close to be finished. I tried a bit more around with the animations in octane and got pretty stable workflow without crashes... at least for now. I did a bit of coding for the audio handling and will have to do some more coding before the update can drop.

Current status
~ 510 rendered and edited images
- 5 animations
~ 98% of the writing
~ 75% of the scripting done
- 2 Secrets

1658500337645.png

Greetings,

I've been grinding this week and happy to say that all images are rendered and the dialogue is in the final review process. So I'm pretty sure I'll have an Alpha-Build ready this week with some missing additional content, like music and some additional animations. However, there are still some other things left.

Current status
~ 600 rendered and edited images
- 6 animations
- writing is done (final editing in progress)
~ 90% of the scripting done
- 2 Secrets

1658500474670.png

Greetings,

I'm finally done with this update and I hope all new features and engine-changes are working smoothly as intended.

Story
The new update will bring some more light on the other persons who are awake on this ship too. There will be more information on the background stories of each character and what might have happened before the departure of the colony-ship.

Content
~ 600 rendered and edited images
- 11 animations
- 3 music tracks
- 3 secrets
- more SFX and Voice files

zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
There's something off about this game. It's almost like having more men than women on your banner pic is a dumb fucking idea.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes