osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
There are a bunch of libraries in there. Do you just install the latest one?
I did not have the reported problem myself so I can't answer for sure.

However it is my understanding is that there are no negatives for installing the latest version - as long as you get the correct operating system.

I would also strongly recommend you go to the official Microsoft site for anything like this.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It's discussed multiple times in this thread already.

You need to install the "Microsoft C++ Runtime Distributable" that is appropriate for your version of windows. Search on the Microsoft website for this (beware of scam sites).

Most people already have this requirement installed by other commercial AAA+ games so it doesn't affect them.

The dev is looking into how the requirement can be fulfilled by just the game itself on next release.
THanks again...but I'll wait

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Definitely one of the biggest surprises, if not the BIGGEST SURPRISE, I've experienced since Start 2022. GREAT GAME. A true prowess. Followed and added to my favorites. If anyone didn't try it yet, I'd suggest you do to do it fast. I really liked every bit of it ! Hope to see more soon. Selene is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Btw, I've been clicking on several stars in the observatory, in vain. hahahaha. It's the only secret I'm missing right now. Any help please?

Last edited:

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Definitely one of the biggest surprises, if not the BIGGEST SURPRISE, I've experienced since Start 2022. GREAT GAME. A true prowess. Followed and added to my favorites. If anyone didn't try it yet, I'd suggest you do to do it fast. I really liked every bit of it ! Hope to see more soon. Selene is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Btw, I've been clicking on several stars in the observatory, in vain. hahahaha. It's the only secret I'm missing right now. Any help please?
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Have you tried other bright objects in the scene? The hint is a little bit misleading, to be honest. Otherwise it would may have been to easy.
The cubic lights are pretty bright too.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Have you tried other bright objects in the scene? The hint is a little bit misleading, to be honest. Otherwise it would may have been to easy.
The cubic lights are pretty bright too.
All this time, I was clicking on every star in Selene's company. hahahaha. Indeed, a bit misleading, but I finally got it. Thanks ;)

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Small Update

Changelog [Build 0.4.3]

Fixed Bugs

- Updated webp library which hopefully will fix the c++ error
- Fixed issue when using input-key 'g' which started the dj game
- Fixed migration error when users played episode one but not two (Enablement for location 'Dance Club' was missing)
- Fixed Minigame not hiding when starting scene replay while mini-game is running
- Fixed right mouse click opened sd menu while dj game was active

QOS
- Added short delay between rounds in DJ game to help to distinguish between rounds
- Changed color of buttons when flasing in DJ game to help to distinguish between flashing and hovering
- Added tips after failed attempt at mini-games

THanks again...but I'll wait
packard1928 This should fix the c++ issue without needing to install it manually, at least I hope so. I tried to pm you over this too. I hope you can play without issues now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Small Update

Changelog [Build 0.4.3]

Fixed Bugs

- Updated webp library which hopefully will fix the c++ error
- Fixed issue when using input-key 'g' which started the dj game
- Fixed migration error when users played episode one but not two (Enablement for location 'Dance Club' was missing)
- Fixed Minigame not hiding when starting scene replay while mini-game is running
- Fixed right mouse click opened sd menu while dj game was active

QOS
- Added short delay between rounds in DJ game to help to distinguish between rounds
- Changed color of buttons when flasing in DJ game to help to distinguish between flashing and hovering
- Added tips after failed attempt at mini-games

packard1928 This should fix the c++ issue without needing to install it manually, at least I hope so. I tried to pm you over this too. I hope you can play without issues now.
Thank you....you are a star !!

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
FYI ....I loaded it again and it still gets the error..... Not sure what I can tell you. Thanks for trying
Could you zip this folder and send it to me?
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Marvellous Lunatic
Maybe I could fine something else in the logs.
Just to make sure you are on windows 64 bit system?

Reactions: osanaiko

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Just downloaded the game (0.4.3) and the game seems to freeze with the first choice you have to make (the 'peek' or 'leave her shower' one).

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Just downloaded the game (0.4.3) and the game seems to freeze with the first choice you have to make (the 'peek' or 'leave her shower' one).
Can confirm that. I probably fucked something up in the last build. I'm trying to provide a bug-fix as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018

1650226941300.png

Greetings,

today it will be probably a bit longer as I want to cover a few topics like the story of the next update, audio and SFX, octane, mini-games and a new build.

Current status
~ 10 rendered and edited images
~ 20% of the writing

1650227188313.png

Greetings,

so I'm back at regular rendering. For now the scenes aren't terrible complex to render so it should progress in a good pace for now as long as I can keep up with writing the story.

Current status
~ 40 rendered and edited images
~ 20% of the writing

1650227394656.png

Greetings,

I'm keeping it short this week. Real-life is keeping me very busy at the moment and left me not much time to work on the game. Therefore I only managed to create 20+ images. However, I kept writing the story and involved osonaiko early on in the review process to ensure the quality of the dialogue as the introduction of the new characters and their consistency in specific articulation is important to me.

Current status
~ 60 rendered and edited images
~ 25% of the writing

1650227431561.png

Greetings,

I don't have really much to say this week other than that I'm working on it. I started scripting in the first images to see how the first big important scene turns out and I think it's working quite well.
Maybe next week I can give a few more words on some topics.

Current status
~ 95 rendered and edited images
~ 30% of the writing
~ 5% of the scripting done

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

View attachment 1762643

Greetings,

today it will be probably a bit longer as I want to cover a few topics like the story of the next update, audio and SFX, octane, mini-games and a new build.

Current status
~ 10 rendered and edited images
~ 20% of the writing

View attachment 1762648

Greetings,

so I'm back at regular rendering. For now the scenes aren't terrible complex to render so it should progress in a good pace for now as long as I can keep up with writing the story.

Current status
~ 40 rendered and edited images
~ 20% of the writing

View attachment 1762653

Greetings,

I'm keeping it short this week. Real-life is keeping me very busy at the moment and left me not much time to work on the game. Therefore I only managed to create 20+ images. However, I kept writing the story and involved osonaiko early on in the review process to ensure the quality of the dialogue as the introduction of the new characters and their consistency in specific articulation is important to me.

Current status
~ 60 rendered and edited images
~ 25% of the writing

View attachment 1762657

Greetings,

I don't have really much to say this week other than that I'm working on it. I started scripting in the first images to see how the first big important scene turns out and I think it's working quite well.
Maybe next week I can give a few more words on some topics.

Current status
~ 95 rendered and edited images
~ 30% of the writing
~ 5% of the scripting done
Yayy, keep up the good work! I really like what you've been up to so far.

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes