Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Aww that makes sense ... i did get one of the secrets ... but the other two no clue

Nice little start tho could become a interesting story

But im nervous with that old guy we seeing talking to that redhead

But hope we see a little more caus this is not much to go on
If you hover over the secrets you get a small hint.

NTR is neither in the tags nor in the planned tags. So no worry on that.

Content will take some time as I have a full time job.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Ufff. How did that happen. You can just press Copy log to clipboard. There is the save included. But this looks like another issue.
Anyway, the user files are stored in this location: %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Marvellous Lunatic
I guess you edited the character config. Would you mind pm me, or contact me on discord?

Should have read all before. If you played the test you have to delete that folder ( %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Marvellous Lunatic ) indeed. That's something that is mentioned in the development thread but not here yet. I will update the first post once I get permission to do that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, still should not have happened. I have a migration script for when I add characters in the future. Looks like I missed something.
No worries. I was just about to private message you but i got a phone call. Anyways deleting it now! Can confirm that fixed it.

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
norton is blocking the game.. :-/
Probably because he doesn't like if files get edited or deleted (save files, preview pictures and setting files stored in the app data folders). Will have to read more into that topic if I can do something against it. Either by changing the complete save file handling or maybe just "soft deleting". Thanks for the information. I will see what I can do against it.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Do I understand correctly that the content ends after checking the capsules in cryo room 069?

The game looks great and the story promises to be very interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got a small bug. When saving the game during a choice (for example, to peek on Selene or not), after saving / loading, the choice menu disappears, the image freezes, not responding to mouse clicks and the Ctrl button.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Do I understand correctly that the content ends after checking the capsules in cryo room 069?

The game looks great and the story promises to be very interesting.

I got a small bug. When saving the game during a choice (for example, to peek on Selene or not), after saving / loading, the choice menu disappears, the image freezes, not responding to mouse clicks and the Ctrl button.
Yes, that concludes the story content of this episode. I have to add another toast message to make this more clear.
I could add NTR, but I don't want.

The bug is kinda annoying. I tested that really extensive. I guess i have added this issue with some recent changes. I'm not sure how you "just" got it unresponsive. I get a exception if I load a save file, no matter which if I'm currently in a choice screen, but i have no problem loading a file that was in choice screen.
Will try to fix it tomorrow. Won't get it done today. Sorry.

(That bug is really bothering me now :confused:)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i would add the incest tag jsut for the search purpose, Look great as fuck but the first redhead was ugly or jsut not my taste haha.

Looking good, even the animation are nice, i am impress

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
i would add the incest tag jsut for the search purpose, Look great as fuck but the first redhead was ugly or jsut not my taste haha.

Looking good
The incest tag is listed in the planned tags as it won't be of matter until act 2 which will take a while to reach. I will add the tag by the time it matters.
However, I will take a look at tag definitions again if i can / should already add the tag.

It's a shame you don't like her, but I do :) Maybe some of the other characters in the future will be more to your liking.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The incest tag is listed in the planned tags as it won't be of matter until act 2 which will take a while to reach. I will add the tag by the time it matters.
However, I will take a look at tag definitions again if i can / should already add the tag.

It's a shame you don't like her, but I do :) Maybe some of the other characters in the future will be more to your liking.
good to know but sometime its cool for player to see this game will have it in the future etc

The map look complicated but with some time its fine but after you see all the cryopod and you see the mom sis etc is there other things?

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
good to know but sometime its cool for player to see this game will have it in the future etc

The map look complicated but with some time its fine but after you see all the cryopod and you see the mom sis etc is there other things?
No, that concludes the main story so far. (I really have to add another toast for that)

Regarding the map. I will add introduction on how to navigate or better an explanation on how the hallways are connected on the ship. In one of the next updates I will add another map menu which should display the connections better, but this is in the early sketching phase right now.

If it's according to the f95 rules I will add the tag.

Reactions: Zolkane

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
No, that concludes the main story so far. (I really have to add another toast for that)

Regarding the map. I will add introduction on how to navigate or better an explanation on how the hallways are connected on the ship. In one of the next updates I will add another map menu which should display the connections better, but this is in the early sketching phase right now.

If it's according to the f95 rules I will add the tag.
i dont know the rules, for me its just useful. I wouldnt have been interested if without Inc

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In my opinion, the sandbox is very suitable for this game.
Researching the ship, finding ways to open new sections, secrets, events, characters doing their own thing, and so on.
The main thing is to make the sandbox right.
Right there it is not very convenient.

Reactions: Max1276

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
In my opinion, the sandbox is very suitable for this game.
Researching the ship, finding ways to open new sections, secrets, events, characters doing their own thing, and so on.
The main thing is to make the sandbox right.
Right there it is not very convenient.
Those were my thoughts, hence my question. Hope the dev does indeed get it right. Seen a lot of very promising games go awry because of sandboxing.

Edit: Really not a fan of the Unity engine. Uggh!

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Looks like the OP got updated, no more empty pictures. Also I liked the trailer. I bet the developer played Mass Effect Andromeda.

If the quality is this top notch. I may be interested.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Those were my thoughts, hence my question. Hope the dev does indeed get it right. Seen a lot of very promising games go awry because of sandboxing.

Edit: Really not a fan of the Unity engine. Uggh!
I do hope i get the sandbox part right. But I want this challenge and most for I want the freedom to move around.

What do you mind about Unity? I tried to replicate the comfort functions of renpy like rollback, save and load handling, gallery, ... while having the freedom to do more in Unity.

A left-over from the test version. My bad. Thanks for posting! Will fix that.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes