Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Actually....
View attachment 3541736 So yeah, i kinda understand the question ;) I haven´t played this for quiet some time though, so i´m a bit surprised about the Harem tag. Is there finally more than the one girl?
The question WAS NOT about FUTURE content.

F95 strict rule is: tags show what is in the game right now. No incest tag = no incest in the game yet.

So yeah, I kinda do not understand the question.

Guess what? those who always ask pointless questions about game content always ask about ntr content and/or incest content. ALWAYS.

In Genre is panned incest tag.
Ditto. Same as above.

• Angry
Reactions: micojive

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there incest?
Not at the moment and will be optional in two ways. First, the story is written in two scenarios that can be selected in the language menu. Taboo and non-taboo. Those are not simple replacements of names and relations but own dialogue lines to make both scenarios consistent. Second, romance scenes with these characters will be optional.
Awesome! TYVM!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awesome! TYVM!
Just to note that the characters involved in the incest stuff are not in the game yet.

Well, they are but they are in cryo sleep with no idea how long until they wake them up.

Just saying that so anyone expecting any incest knows to not get their hopes up yet.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Just to note that the characters involved in the incest stuff are not in the game yet.

Well, they are but they are in cryo sleep with no idea how long until they wake them up.

Just saying that so anyone expecting any incest knows to not get their hopes up yet.

Yes. That is why there is A Taboo language option in the game.
Be carefull you have to set it on both
1713132021016.png
And
1713132077140.png

So the girls in cryosleep will not be your friends but your familly (mother and sisters).
In the second part of the story, we are at the very end of the first part, we will interact with them and so have a chance to engage in naughty naughty realationships. :cool:

Reactions: osanaiko

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Holy fuck, this game has terrible navigation and room design. If entire ship was made so copy-paste from prefabs why aren't all colonists wearing copy paste latex suits. Why are there normal modern looking people on this dystopian ship??

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
The sandbox in this game - is terrible (i don’t understand why it’s interesting at all in VN). Running like an idiot through the same locations 100 times per minute on ctrl C+cntrl V...locations under locations (Fuuuu...k!:mad: Where is that room!?), hoping to stumble upon the desired script. And it’s always a non-linear/broken story, temporary discrepancies... In one scene you diligently impregnate your sister by the request from her mother, who lies nearby, already filled:giggle:... and in the next scene.. “brother don’t kiss me like this, what if mom sees.. what will she think about us!? Its sooo wrooong.." :rolleyes:

Reactions: Skyline88

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Dear Developer,
i really like this game, although it is very frustrating to see that the bad guys can do anything they want without anything ever going wrong for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The sandbox in this game - is terrible (i don’t understand why it’s interesting at all in VN). Running like an idiot through the same locations 100 times per minute on ctrl C+cntrl V...locations under locations (Fuuuu...k!:mad: Where is that room!?), hoping to stumble upon the desired script.
This topic has been discussed and explained at least half a dozen times in the thread so far. I'll summarize the info:
There are 2 (maybe 3?) times you need to use the map to travel to specific locations. The rest of the time the locations are not used by the player at all - and yes, this begs the question "why are they in the game then?" - the answer is that the game dev started as sandbox, and will use the sandbox functions in later chapters, but for now during the Intro chapter the game is completely linear gameplay.

And it’s always a non-linear/broken story, temporary discrepancies... In one scene you diligently impregnate your sister by the request from her mother, who lies nearby, already filled:giggle:... and in the next scene.. “brother don’t kiss me like this, what if mom sees.. what will she think about us!? Its sooo wrooong.." :rolleyes:
What are you talking about? This is something in your imagination - there is nothing of this content at all in the current game. You must be confusing this game with a completely different game plot.

Reactions: filochard

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Dear Developer,
i really like this game, although it is very frustrating to see that the bad guys can do anything they want without anything ever going wrong for them.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Glad to see some specific issues pointed out and proposing alternatives.

Thank you for the detailed answer!

Any news about a MAC release?
I haven't had the time or hardware to test a potential MAC build. Sorry. This will have to wait until I finished the first season. Than I'll try to fix all left-over technical issues.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The sandbox in this game - is terrible (i don’t understand why it’s interesting at all in VN). Running like an idiot through the same locations 100 times per minute on ctrl C+cntrl V...locations under locations (Fuuuu...k!:mad: Where is that room!?), hoping to stumble upon the desired script. And it’s always a non-linear/broken story, temporary discrepancies... In one scene you diligently impregnate your sister by the request from her mother, who lies nearby, already filled:giggle:... and in the next scene.. “brother don’t kiss me like this, what if mom sees.. what will she think about us!? Its sooo wrooong.." :rolleyes:
I see we have yet another player who doesn't know how to use the map to jump directly to basically any location.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Glad to see some specific issues pointed out and proposing alternatives.

Thank you for the detailed answer!

I haven't had the time or hardware to test a potential MAC build. Sorry. This will have to wait until I finished the first season. Than I'll try to fix all left-over technical issues.
Thank you for entertaining my ideas :)
Ok i can accept that they would not have very potent alcohol maybe but even then... if you put enough of low-level alcohol in sheets or cloth you can at least increase the possibility of the cloth burning, maybe use it as an diversion / distraction somewhere.
I guess reddick may have a good awareness, but even he can't look through doors, so if you trip a doorframe in a way that someone opening the door would fall over it at his first step throug the door, awareness may not help that much. in the end its a matter of creativity. I mean you can evem use some stretch-clothing (pantyhose or sports cloth) to build a slingshot or something. There's no need to print weapons.
Another idea, as the MCs family members are all girls and he already opened their cabinets, what about cosmetical chemicals? maybe perfume (also highly flammable) or hairspray. Nail polish remover (aceton) is flammable and a potent solvent. if you also have some hadrogen peroxide (sometimes used for hair bleaching ) you can make some quite dangerous concoctions.
With te aforementioned wire and the batteries from the SDs it may be possible to transform the Voltage of the battery upwards to generate an electric shock, incapacitating enemies and so on.
But maybe i'm just clutching to straws here, i dislike this "omnipotent evil" - Scenario and woudl wish for something the MC could do against them. At the moment they seem invulnerable, just because some military gorilla who knows how to fight. Violence and brute strenght beats brain and creativity...? - the strong play with the weak and the latter couldn't do anything?
And then this Bald guy has the Balls to talk about consequences of actions and decisions... almost bitter irony.
At the end of the day i simply hope these guys get what they deserve, no maptter if antennas could freeze or not ;)
Btw. its still fucking cold out there ;)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I will simply say That I liked the update. Particularly the sex scene. The way the sounds are linked to clicking and are not just on repeat makes it way more appealing. The fact that the characters were interacting with each other beyond simply fucking was a big plus. Also the story is progressing. I will be waiting for the next update with intensity.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone provide me with a save file at the end of 0.7.1? I'm not replaying it again... If not, 0.8.1 save please!

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I haven't finished this last update yet... but...

I'm just wondering why our dev didn't go for a nice morning shower scene with Selene instead of the flashback scene. Does he really think that we're in for those long scolding scenes where the two bearded baldies are busting MC's balls?

Come on, this is getting more and more stale and boring. And the long wait between updates doesn't help at all.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

I'm just wondering why our dev didn't go for a nice morning shower scene with Selene instead of the flashback scene. Does he really think that we're in for those long scolding scenes where the two bearded baldies are busting MC's balls?

Come on, this is getting more and more stale and boring. And the long wait between updates doesn't help at all.
Well, the game is supposed to be a long journey... BA DUM DUM!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, the game is supposed to be a long journey... BA DUM DUM!
May I add that the fact that although MC and Selene are constantly reminded of the consequences of their failures and that the balded dudes WANT fast results, nonetheless they go to bed and never give up a single minute of their 8 hrs sleep? are they toddlers? did their union rep call and tell them they can't work overtime unless they get paid?

What the hell, how about some coffee mugs and stimulants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John972 and free_hk

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for entertaining my ideas :)
Ok i can accept that they would not have very potent alcohol maybe but even then... if you put enough of low-level alcohol in sheets or cloth you can at least increase the possibility of the cloth burning, maybe use it as an diversion / distraction somewhere.
I guess reddick may have a good awareness, but even he can't look through doors, so if you trip a doorframe in a way that someone opening the door would fall over it at his first step throug the door, awareness may not help that much. in the end its a matter of creativity. I mean you can evem use some stretch-clothing (pantyhose or sports cloth) to build a slingshot or something. There's no need to print weapons.
Another idea, as the MCs family members are all girls and he already opened their cabinets, what about cosmetical chemicals? maybe perfume (also highly flammable) or hairspray. Nail polish remover (aceton) is flammable and a potent solvent. if you also have some hadrogen peroxide (sometimes used for hair bleaching ) you can make some quite dangerous concoctions.
With te aforementioned wire and the batteries from the SDs it may be possible to transform the Voltage of the battery upwards to generate an electric shock, incapacitating enemies and so on.
But maybe i'm just clutching to straws here, i dislike this "omnipotent evil" - Scenario and woudl wish for something the MC could do against them. At the moment they seem invulnerable, just because some military gorilla who knows how to fight. Violence and brute strenght beats brain and creativity...? - the strong play with the weak and the latter couldn't do anything?
And then this Bald guy has the Balls to talk about consequences of actions and decisions... almost bitter irony.
At the end of the day i simply hope these guys get what they deserve, no maptter if antennas could freeze or not ;)
Btw. its still fucking cold out there ;)
Good ideas but I try to argue against it. Not because I don't like the ideas but because like I said I try to create a scenario where they can't just try anything only as an absolute last resort like they tried in the last episode. Otherwise the story wouldn't make sense. So don't take it as offense or something. And one other thing before. I could add these discussions about what is maybe possible and why maybe not in the game but than it would stretch the dialogues even more. And add some point it would become even too much for me.
However, my argument for any trickery like distractions or handcrafted weapons or any sort of that they would have to be absolutely sure that they take out both without risking any harm to Stella or Elios' people. Selene doesn't want her Sister to be harmed under any circumstances and she still thinks / hope (open for interpretation) that Johannes and Reddick keep their word. And a Slingshot or any kind of distraction doesn't strike me as a absolute certain win.
Regarding cosmetical articles, I would again argue that they wouldn't come with flameable content for use on a spaceship. I'm pretty sure that's even now the case for this stuff on the ISS (haven't looked it up but I would be surprised if so).
I get that 'clutching for straws'... that's the same as Elios and Selene should feel... and the 'omnipotent evil' is on purpose as well. It should drive the story. And that you say you whish for Elios that he could do something is basically exactly what I want to achieve.

So, if I don't misunderstand it. You 'feel' what I want the player to experience which makes me quite happy to be honest. Even if you might don't like that feeling.

And regarding Reddick, he shouldn't come as 'stupid gorilla'. I tried to not make him appear just like a meathead and Selene even mentioned that she things that Reddick might be even smarter than Johannes, just in a different way. But I purposely keep him a bit more mysterious. I do have a background story for him in place just like hist reason / ambition for this mission but I keep it for now.

Multiple reasons for that. Selene hat a scene in the previous update and I wanted another scene with Pia (which I also really like just as Selene). My thoughts on that is that they are still tired in the morning and have to keep in mind that they should be in time for report and thus maybe not that keen on 'risking' time. And I don't want Selene to be the type for a quicky.
Two more things on that. I prioritize the story over the sex scenes. However, I also like creating sex scenes but I want them to fit in. And another point which probably doesn't sit well with many but I already said a few times... This is not a community project or community driven project. I create this game purely to my liking and for my own passion so I'll only create what I personally like and want. However, I don't mind critice, quite the opposite I'm happy about discussions like above and if I like ideas I'll include them. Many of the settings and UI enhancements I did were ideas from the community. But otherwise I want to create my own game.
I don't want to create a wank-fest to make a quick buck which I probably could but don't want. If I would want to do that I wouldn't create my own environments from scratch, my own assets, my own music, my own icons, my own framework, my own plugins, ... but I get off-track.
I know there is an audience that would prefer more sex scenes especially with Selene but like I said I prioritize the story and try to have different types of sex scenes and cast for those each update. To have a bit of variation.

Regarding the long time between updates, I'm aware of that but I don't want to rush things. This is still 'only' a hobby of mine and for me. This is not my main source of income and I don't treat it like that. I still want to do this for fun and not because 'I have to'. And even if the release here on f95 was longer I had split this update in 3 parts (for each day of this update) for my patreons. So my patreons had incremental updates / beta releases for this episode. But the first 2 were without major lewd scenes. And I don't think a update without any lewd scenes wouldn't be much welcome on this board anyway.

May I add that the fact that although MC and Selene are constantly reminded of the consequences of their failures and that the balded dudes WANT fast results, nonetheless they go to bed and never give up a single minute of their 8 hrs sleep? are they toddlers? did their union rep call and tell them they can't work overtime unless they get paid?

What the hell, how about some coffee mugs and stimulants?
I usually tried to make sure they sleep between 6 and 7 hours but I may could reduce that a bit more. That's maybe not a bad idea. Even so, they than work from morning till night under psychological stress. I know this doesn't sit well with people who work in physical labour but these long working hours are exhausting too. In a different way but still extremely tiring.
But it's true, I could have something like coffee scenes in the morning.

Dude i need the in game music so bad, ive been vibing to the club scene for too long now
Thanks, that's nice to hear. I posted some of them in a dedicated public channel on my discord. At the moment they are only available by direct link from there as I haven't made them public on youtube yet. I only wanted to do that when I created a simple video for each track. But at the moment I have other priorities than those videos.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes