Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
The freckles on the face of the readhead in screenshots 1, 4, 5 and 6 are way over done, or is this supposed to be some alien woman? Also the freckles on the redhead in screenshots 9 and 13 are so badly overdone they look like she's just covered in dirt.

I'm guessing the dev really likes freckles but struggled to make them show up well with the lighting, and rather than fix the lighting, because admittedly, lighting is hard, he just amped up the freckles to stupid levels, and now the effect just looks bad. Unfortunate.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I'm not sure because I allways overwrite my own saves so I can't go back to verify but didn't Reddick create 4 pairs of handcuffs?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The freckles on the face of the readhead in screenshots 1, 4, 5 and 6 are way over done, or is this supposed to be some alien woman? Also the freckles on the redhead in screenshots 9 and 13 are so badly overdone they look like she's just covered in dirt.

I'm guessing the dev really likes freckles but struggled to make them show up well with the lighting, and rather than fix the lighting, because admittedly, lighting is hard, he just amped up the freckles to stupid levels, and now the effect just looks bad. Unfortunate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Btw is the name of the chapters (Betelgeuse > Canopus > Deneb > Elnath > Fomalhaut > Gacrux > Hamal) the course of the Space ship?
I tried to use an interractive map but only Betelgeuse and Deneb seems to be close to each other and Canopus sin't between the 2 of them. Maybe the Ship is moving weirdly, or maybe it's just galaxy names for chapters without any real signifcance behind them ^^'

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Btw is the name of the chapters (Betelgeuse > Canopus > Deneb > Elnath > Fomalhaut > Gacrux > Hamal) the course of the Space ship?
I tried to use an interractive map but only Betelgeuse and Deneb seems to be close to each other and Canopus sin't between the 2 of them. Maybe the Ship is moving weirdly, or maybe it's just galaxy names for chapters without any real signifcance behind them ^^'
Hello.
No it's galactic elements in alphabetic order.
Not an idea of a route.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'll put this on the back burner until i see a completed tag for the whole story not just a season or chapter. The scenes, the models are great, the story ok for the most part. Just a bit too slow for me and unfortunately i'm also not so interested in sex scene in the flashback. Good luck Dev.
Well, I guess you are not playing any F95 game, then.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ALongJourney-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes