• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Update about version 0.03

Hello everyone,

Here is a quick update about the next release. I was able to make excellent progress over the last couple of days, but it currently looks like I will need 2 or 3 days more development time.

Unfortunately, this means I cannot deliver version 0.03 at the end of this month as I had hoped. Instead, I will release it in the first days of December.
I apologize for the delay and hope you are still looking forward to the release.

Greetings,
Ardanos

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
art style looks great. Author, can we expect anal, DP, gangbangs in future? If this will be in game - will definitely try to play

Reactions: grov793

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
So far I'm loving it. As expected, beautiful renders, with one of the most gorgeous MC I've played. Seeing that there are lesbian points and I hope a pure lesbian route just makes me even happier about this.
Extra points for not making the MC starting with a boyfriend (just like 90% of games with fem protag does :cautious: )
I can't wait to spend more time with Kiyoko. :love:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Version 0.03 is finished

Hello everyone,

I’m happy to announce that version 0.03 of ‘A long Summer’ is done!

I posted download links for Advanced Supporters and up and will make links available for all Patrons in 2 days.
I would like to apologize for the longer than announced delay, but a technical issue and my day job got in the way.

And here is some other good news I’d like to share:
I looked for and found an editor, so most grammar and spelling issues in my dialogs should be fixed now. He is also currently going over the script again to improve the wording. Since English is not my native language, I hope this will make the dialogs sound more realistic and improve readability.
I hope you will enjoy reading through the newest version of my VN!

Thank you and have a nice day
Ardanos

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
So I read through a few threads here and am still not sure. Is there a slut/corruption route option? Is the dev gonna give the option to go the way of GGGB or Anna?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Male protagonist planned tag. Hmm, I hope that is something we can choose or avoid if we want, this is a seriously beautiful game for a female protag. And not only by having a male MC, but multiple protagonists are a huge turn down for me in any game, ever. :(
I agree here. But I hope if it's Dev's "in any case" choice, maybe just the father.
Ardanos please communicate with us again ;)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hello,

here are download links for version 0.03 of 'A long Summer':

I hope you will enjoy it and thank you very much for your continued support.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Sorry I didn't think of a path like that so a pure lesbian route is not planned at the moment.
I am out at this Point. Maybe give it later a try.
Tired of Games there you:
a. runaway from Dickheads, Rapes, Blackmailing... and
b. can´t choose your Partner regardless of Gender. (And so far I have only met 1 Male Char that is no dickhead so that I would have my fMC with him, and I played alot of Games)

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I am out at this Point. Tired of Games there you. Maybe give it later a try.
a. runaway from Dickheads, Rapes, Blackmailing... and
b. can´t choose your Partner regardless of Gender. (And so far I have only met 1 Male Char that is no dickhead so that I would have my fMC with him, and I played alot of Games)
Hmm, unless it's forced otherwise, I can see a building lesbian path with Kiyoko already. Even if it's early Emily had a nice and sweet interaction with her in this update. Just hoping it leads somewhere. I mean, my biggest issue in most recent games is the lack of letting me choose who I want to date. But this one still is too early to judge. Fingers crossed. :)

Reactions: afterlights

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hmm, unless it's forced otherwise, I can see a building lesbian path with Kiyoko already. Even if it's early Emily had a nice and sweet interaction with her in this update. Just hoping it leads somewhere. I mean, my biggest issue in most recent games is the lack of letting me choose who I want to date. But this one still is too early to judge. Fingers crossed. :)
The Dev was the one I quoted. And he said no Les only Route planned. A shame, I really like the Art.
But the Last Game with fMC, and mMC left nearly a PTSB. It was really promissing, until the mMC was introduced. So I wait until the Game has more Content before I get some Hope, and will be sorry.

My Mom always said: "Better Save then Sorry." And she was right.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes