• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game reminds me of gggb not in any copying kind of way.
But in a way that makes me think this game is going to be a gem and scratch some of the same itches.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If I can manage to make the vn as I have it in my head right now there will be a path were you don't have to see her do stuff like that. Also thank you for calling her gorgeous ;)
I hope you do, I feel you have a great thing going on here. Many games that pick up the Female Protag genre gets abandoned and that makes me sad.
Even if some of them were blatant copies of other games, this one I feel can stand proud with the other games like it.
Well from what I have seen anyway.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The Dev was the one I quoted. And he said no Les only Route planned. A shame, I really like the Art.
But the Last Game with fMC, and mMC left nearly a PTSB. It was really promissing, until the mMC was introduced. So I wait until the Game has more Content before I get some Hope, and will be sorry.

My Mom always said: "Better Save then Sorry." And she was right.
The Dev also said this:
Thank you. I am still figuring stuff out but I will keep a lesbian route in mind and will implement one if possible.
Maybe the dev said that because there will be a mMC, but still, so far, no relationship seems that will be forced, the fMC hasn't even a boyfriend. There's lesbian points and you can reject the men approaches too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if there will be a mMC, I don't see why the dev will change the mechanics implemented (to choose with who you increase points). I guess that when we play as mMC, we could reject every girl too.

Reactions: alyath

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I don't mind the slow burn. Already, for the story and renders so far, this is an actualized world to explore. I don't recall GGGB diving right into lewdness, but when it did that ball really started rolling. Hopefully, it's little effort for the dev to balance.

Reactions: alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
The Dev also said this:

Maybe the dev said that because there will be a mMC, but still, so far, no relationship seems that will be forced, the fMC hasn't even a boyfriend. There's lesbian points and you can reject the men approaches too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if there will be a mMC, I don't see why the dev will change the mechanics implemented (to choose with who you increase points). I guess that when we play as mMC, we could reject every girl too.
Hmmm ok you get the right Points. I will take a look. Thnx for the Info, must have overread it.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

alyath

May 31, 2020
I plan on having forced scenes with male characters for story reasons but you will be able to opt out of the sexual parts of them since I myself dislike to have to see characters I care about with others I despise. And having a choice is what makes a VN.
You say forced Scenes.
I have to ask: will they only appear as a form of punishment.
Like you make some bad choices so you will get it back. For example, you save you Love for getting injured, but will get later a payback in form from a Rape. But if you keep yourself out of it, and only help later on. You can avoid the forced Scene.
or
are they completly not avoid and only skipable.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
You say forced Scenes.
I have to ask: will they only appear as a form of punishment.
Like you make some bad choices so you will get it back. For example, you save you Love for getting injured, but will get later a payback in form from a Rape. But if you keep yourself out of it, and only help later on. You can avoid the forced Scene.
or
are they completly not avoid and only skipable.
My guess this is meant to be like GGGB (one example), there for a long part of the game is hard to avoid male characters, and you can keep denying them until they stop hitting on MC, but until then, you're forced to spend most of the time with them. And can always deny having the sex scenes ofc.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Oh crap! I mixed up my games. I was thinking High Life but typed GGGB.

GGGB jumped right in the deep end. lol

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Oh crap! I mixed up my games. I was thinking High Life but typed GGGB.
Hmm, but HL was abandoned just after 1st release. And there was not really "ball really started rolling". There was iirc 1 lewd (rape) scene in the toilets of the club! That's it!

Nov 24, 2017
I am a bit worried to play this as I have yet to see a game where you play as a female that doesn't force her to become a submissive slut.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I drool over gorgeous redheads but at the same time I really dislike games with female protagonists.
There's an inner conflict going on inside me right now. I wouldn't want to see this beauty humiliated, gangbanged or drinking a fat old fart's cum :(
and here i am wanting to see all of that :D

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I am a bit worried to play this as I have yet to see a game where you play as a female that doesn't force her to become a submissive slut.
Well the game has 'integrity' points, that word seems to be the opposite of "submissive slut".
All of them of course! :p

Cute update, but short and still no action. I hope we can see more (lewd) stuff in the next version.
I think that this is a slow burner and the dev is inspired by AWAM, so maybe the lewd scenes will take a while. The advantage here is that the fMC is single, without compromise, then maybe she will be faster to get lewd action. I personally like slow burners because they tend to be more realistic and there are teasing and seduction involved. The problem is when the game development is slow.

Jan 7, 2019
I really enjoyed the story or where this game would have went but with the Planned Tags: male protagonist, groping, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, masturbation, romance, teasing, lesbian, corruption, stripping, milf, blackmail, graphic violence, prostitution, rape, incest, bdsm, this game will be a big let down for alot of players who will invest into the FMC.
Adding a Male MC is just dumb at this point. I had high hopes for this game but now i don't so good luck dev with your game i won't even invest my time in watching a great char get raped or forced so i'm out.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes