SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just finished playing this for the first time, through the end of current content. Other than a few minor typos, a very solidly put together game. Like the mechanics of the diplomat/rebel and knight/comic/flirt choices. Some good humor and dialogue. Also like the slow burn for most of the LI. There were a couple things, right at the end of the last episode that worry me a little. Both to do with our lovely stripper. Both how fast our MC accepted the offer to get her to dance for the bigwigs again and the old town stripclub goer's conversation with her outside the club. Please, do not put any violence towards the women, especially no no-consensual content. I am a patron now but will not support that. Other than those worries, great job so far VenusWaltz.
This is what worries me with Harlow now. As they are down a stripper they will try to talk her into it and I do not tink anyone here wants to see that if the dev goes that way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They better be .... MC be stretched thin between them:
1-keeping the fire lit 4 his prof sweet babe so cute and warm and into people;
2-being into all sorts a trouble 4 his partner, getting eyed and measuring up to competition;
3-holding everything together in the life of his red blooded fantasy gurl - her rock to cum on;
4-getting everyone in on the action of his supre star babe, keeping the spot light lit;
5-giving his all to the babe bar owner next door, all into her kissy cuddly business.
Don't worry, guys. All of the ladies are going to be okay.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Harem, redheads and overall good reviews? I'm game! Now what about the updates interval?

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Vanessa, Vanessa Vanessa
The LI everyone loves to hate.
In the first couple of Episodes I was thinking - she is that cute, snobby, rich bitch that shows up in soooooo many VN's. But what I like that the Dev did in this game is - he made it so the MC doesn't take her too seriously and he has fun messing with her. So the interactions with Vanessa aren't cringe worthy like they are in so many other VN's - at least for me.

My main gripe regarding Vanessa is - Dev, please take those fucking sunglasses off!!!!!! She will probably end up being the hottest model in this VN (in my opinion). I say probably because I am going going by what I picture her looking like without shades. If she ends up having a lazy eye or cats eyes or something weird - then I reserve the right to retract my vote for her as the hottest.
(disclaimer - I haven't completed the latest update, so perhaps everyone has seen her without the shades already)

I also vote to give Marissa more content and make her a Li.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Really enjoying this game now.. Honestly I thought it would have a lot more Patreon support by this time. I think this game has a decent shot at taking off. Mechanics, renders, dialog... honestly everything about it is pretty top tier. Totally bookmarked and can't wait till the next update. The replay aspect to see different reactions is huge in my book. 8/10

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
The replay aspect to see different reactions is huge in my book.
Thanks for playing. Specifically in terms of the dialogue, it's less about creating a replay aspect and more to create a flowing conversation regardless of what he says. I don't want anybody to feel like they're missing out on a lot by choosing one thing over another but at the same time, I wanted some input on the tone of the relationships, even if it's only a little bit.

If she ends up having a lazy eye or cats eyes or something weird - then I reserve the right to retract my vote for her as the hottest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Fantastic writing with clever humor, 3-dimensional (deep) characters, and nice renders. However, the shiny penis thing really does my head in.

I have been enjoying this but it is a bit immersion breaking when sex is about to happen and MC's dick is shiny and plastic looking. Every. Single. Time. It is almost as weird as a horse cock in that it takes me out of the story to think about why his dick looks so unnatural.

Also, I am on team Vanessa. She is so hot. She is 100% honest with the MC and appears to be overflowing with self-confidence.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I have been enjoying this but it is a bit immersion breaking when sex is about to happen and MC's dick is shiny and plastic looking. Every. Single. Time. It is almost as weird as a horse cock in that it takes me out of the story to think about why his dick looks so unnatural.
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, I'm still practicing and trying to figure things out. I can see how it's a little too much and distracting. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to it. I'll do my best to improve and fix it in future scenes.

Very nice game!! Very good renders and storyline... Can't wait for next update!
Thanks for playing.

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Will we ever see her without sunglasses lol, im guessing you cant make some scene idea with her because of that anyway hehehe
Well imo i think some scene would be weird
Shes hot

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I hope you don't mind me sharing, but I added a quick menu of my own to the game. I like it better than the one that's built in the game. If anyone is interested, take a look at the attached file. Just drop it in the folder "game" and load up the game.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, I'm still practicing and trying to figure things out. I can see how it's a little too much and distracting. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to it. I'll do my best to improve and fix it in future scenes.

Thanks for playing.
Just wanted to ask, do I have to play full diplomat/rebel, or is it okay to switch it up? Right now I have Diplomat 10, and Rebel 5, so in future will I get locked out on rebel choices?

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes