VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Multipath is a trap for DEV. A DEV should only think about doing multipath when the DEV / DEV team can produce a lot of content with each update.
Thanks for understanding. It's tough rendering things that some people might skip entirely when I don't really have the means to render everything. Part of my problem comes from having to render scenes because these scenes have to occur for story reasons.

I don't expect people to look at things from a Dev's perspective, nor should they. I just have to be practical about development. The MC will not lose and even if he could, nobody would pick those options/choices.

However, there are those who appreciate and support. It's always good to focus on them instead of the grumblers!
I'm grateful for any support. It's nice to know some people share the vision I'm trying to create. I just felt the need to address the people complaining just to let them know I'm open to new ideas and learning. I'm always trying to make things better and improve. I've played and enjoyed VNs. I would never make a VN that I wouldn't enjoy myself.

I read all of the support and I'll keep giving my supporters more of what they want.

I think there's some misunderstanding because nobody knows where I'm going. I already know everybody's story. I know how everything plays out. I know what everything is leading up to. Every character has a purpose and a role. I just can't say anything more without spoiling things.

So nice to be given a choice of how to deal with individual situations instead of being forced to be a brutal ass or trembling simp all the time.
One of the things I see with a lot of VNs is that people see a girl they like and all they care about is making the right choice to sleep with her. It doesn't even matter what the choice says or what happens, just as long as it's the 'right' choice. In my opinion, it totally strips the player from the opportunity of making the MC who they want him to be. Maybe you don't want to be a sarcastic smart ass every single time just because a girl wants a sense of humor. And maybe you don't have to constantly flirt with a girl to let her know that you're interested in her. Just because you compliment a girl shouldn't lock you into her romance. And just because you didn't compliment her doesn't mean you should be locked out. Real relationships don't actually work like that. I know VNs aren't supposed to be realistic but I think it's reasonable to not have every single dialogue choice determine the outcome of a relationship.

I want the player to spend less time looking at a walkthrough in another window and immersing themselves in the game. I put a lot of time into writing the dialogue, so I appreciate it when people take the time to appreciate the difference.

Maybe it's a bit too 'slow burn'-ish though? 4 episodes in and (unless I'm missing something) the mc can only have sex with a couple of side characters. Meanwhile the 5 main girls have very little in the way of erotic content. Seems weird to have more sex scenes for side characters than for the main cast.
It's slow for a couple of reasons. One, I'm still trying to improve animations, so I don't want to do a major scene without a little more practice. The other is that I'm not going to rush it. You're not gonna hook up with a girl without knowing who she is. I've seen too many games where you hook up with a girl and then the relationship gets stagnant. I want to build a real relationship with all of these girls if you're going to sleep with them. Everybody is free to ignore the game and come back later when there's more content, kind of like binging on a show once all of the episodes are out.

And all of that leads to the last point I'll make for this wall of text to address everybody else. A lot of people have said they don't like certain characters, maybe all of them. And my response to that is that you don't know these characters. You don't know them or who they are. And maybe what you've seen is enough to say you don't care to know anything about them and you're done. And that's cool.

From the perspective of the MC, he doesn't see it as a problem. He sees it as a learning experience. He sees it as a chance for his own growth. He sees it as an opportunity, an almost selfish opportunity, for himself. The MC likes people, which includes all of the girls. And I'm not talking about liking girls in that he wants to sleep with them. I mean that he likes girls regardless of whether or not he's trying to sleep with them. If you don't like not having control over friendships, I get it. But he'll never be friends with anybody without a reason.

He's trying to get a psychology degree. He's trying to learn about people and dealing with people, involves dealing with personality types. Imagine him being a clinical psychiatrist and telling someone to 'fuck off' because they've got an attitude problem. I could just have him do that. Instead, the goal of the MC is trying to fix that. The MC is a psychologist. In my opinion, saying he's some gigantic simplord because he wants to help people oversimplifies the situation.

Anyway, that's the wall. Like I say with every wall, I'm not trying to change anybody's mind. I just wanted to explain my reasoning. Everything in the story has a purpose. I appreciate all of your feedback, good and bad. I'm always open to suggestions. It means a lot to me to those of you who gave me a chance, even if you hate the game. I'm trying.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
looking good
enjoyed it until i realized it

yeah its #useless-choices ,
maybe its "another VNs" aka #kinetic-novel disguised itself with choices

probably until near the end of the game then it started calculating your choices
than you need to start from the beginning if you want another endings?

anyway,
the dev knew what they were doing

good luck for the dev.
Dev said that the player will not be locked in a romance or joker path or any path with each girl because of your "useless choices". Only the dialogues in the sequence change a little.

And I believe that if there is more than one ending at the last episodes of the game, DEV will put a hint on each important decision.
Ep4, in an important decision, had 4 answers, with the hint in each answer (pursue the girl or don't). The Dev does not seem to want to disrupt the player's life. So in an important decision, these hints should appear.

I'm just really curious how DEV is going to make Vanessa accept to be part of our future Harem.

Reactions: twiztid

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Think there might be a bug here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you pick the 1st option, the following conversation also adds the response like if you also picked the 2nd one.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Dev said that the player will not be locked in a romance or joker path or any path with each girl because of your "useless choices". Only the dialogues in the sequence change a little.

And I believe that if there is more than one ending at the last episodes of the game, DEV will put a hint on each important decision.
Ep4, in an important decision, had 4 answers, with the hint in each answer (pursue the girl or don't). The Dev does not seem to want to disrupt the player's life. So in an important decision, these hints should appear.

I'm just really curious how DEV is going to make Vanessa accept to be part of our future Harem.
I also feel having the three character traits builds your characters' dialog with each person. I love flirting with Venessa to get her annoyed, next to be a joker to have her tell you off etc.

• Haha
Reactions: RogMR

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well I finally found time to finish this update and as I mentioned before about Harlow and the Mc getting her out of the strip club. With the events taking place now with Marisa and the MC working together that leave Harlow on her own at the club and one less stripper so now would be a good time for the dev to think about moving her out of the club and working her into the coffee shop where she would not have to worry about her reputation or pole dancing. Thats the thing with those clubs once your working in them its only a matter of time before your talked into dancing on stage. Slow corruption is nothing new in the real world once girls start working in those places and now that she is on her own the MC has no other reason except her to go to that club and its a perfect time to get her out of it.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- A man for all EP3

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
can update to EP4?..thx

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
That was a really decent update. Good story development. I still don't like Riley, but we will see.
Thanks Dev.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Same here bro... same here
Honestly, I prefer games like yours that run away from the biotype colege/landlady/tenants/incest. It is increasingly difficult to find games with plots thas run away from the usual, and for those who are looking for something so common as this, what differs is "bad". I particularly think that developers like you who make games that they would really like to play and not games that everyone wants are the ones that make the difference here. And honestly, I hope you don't give up. You make more of a difference than you think. Thanks for the good work guys.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well I finally found time to finish this update and as I mentioned before about Harlow and the Mc getting her out of the strip club. With the events taking place now with Marisa and the MC working together that leave Harlow on her own at the club and one less stripper so now would be a good time for the dev to think about moving her out of the club and working her into the coffee shop where she would not have to worry about her reputation or pole dancing. Thats the thing with those clubs once your working in them its only a matter of time before your talked into dancing on stage. Slow corruption is nothing new in the real world once girls start working in those places and now that she is on her own the MC has no other reason except her to go to that club and its a perfect time to get her out of it.
The problem with that is, how is Billy going to even pay Harlow? He barely has enough to pay the MC, there is no way he can hire Harlow as well. With the MC and Billy trying to save the coffee shop, needing a lot of money to afford a renovation and keep it afloat, the last thing they need is another employee. Especially since the coffee shop doesn't have enough business to warrant adding another employee. That would just hurt them more than help them.

Harlow is already working two jobs at the bar and the club, trying to pay her way through college and living expenses. Leaving the club and working at Billy's would mean less money for her and wouldn't be logical in her predicament. And again, that's even if Billy had the cash to hire her in the first place. Quitting her job at the club with her expenses would be a bad decision.

Reactions: Citizen of earth

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Simple. She already said she is not making much from that job. The MC doesnt really need money for himself for his college and could cut his pay and give it to her. 1 the coffee shop is picking up 2 the MC is going to be raking in the cash to help Billy which he can also supplement Harlows pay with and with her new face in the coffee shop it would draw in more customers as well. We already know the MC himself would be doing the work for the renovations after what we saw with the bar so his labor is one expense they do not have to account for. Think outside the box here for a minute and you could see how it would work out and help Harlow and the coffee shop at the same time.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Simple. She already said she is not making much from that job. The MC doesnt really need money for himself for his college and could cut his pay and give it to her. 1 the coffee shop is picking up 2 the MC is going to be raking in the cash to help Billy which he can also supplement Harlows pay with and with her new face in the coffee shop it would draw in more customers as well. We already know the MC himself would be doing the work for the renovations after what we saw with the bar so his labor is one expense they do not have to account for. Think outside the box here for a minute and you could see how it would work out and help Harlow and the coffee shop at the same time.
Again, it still wouldn't benefit her logically. She would be making less money working at the coffee shop than she is now at the club. Money she needs to pay her expenses.

Billy is paying the MC basically peanuts. Such a low amount, that he can't afford to live on his own. He lives under the coffee shop in the basement. Even if he gave her his whole paycheck, it still wouldn't be close to what Harlow is already making at the club. Giving half of his paycheck wouldn't help Harlow at all in the slightest.

That cash the MC is raking up, is going straight to the renovations to pay for all the materials they need. That's the whole point of him doing all that. Heck, he made last minute decisions to find a fight as soon as possible and go play bodyguard again just to get the money in time to help Billy. He doesn't have money to spare so he can pay Harlow enough to quit her job. All those big bucks he is making is going straight into the coffee shop.

Then to add to that, Harlow lives and works in Old Town. She takes a bus everywhere. She would have to start detouring out to Mid-Town just to start working at the coffee shop. Before, both her jobs were in Old Town. So the only thing she had to leave for was going to school. If she quits at the club and works at the coffee shop, she'll have to start commuting out of Old Town for work to Mid-Town. Even more expenses add to what she already pays, and on top of that, making less money than she already was.

It is just not worth it. Logically speaking, it is nothing but a downside for Harlow.

Reactions: Citizen of earth

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly thank you and no I'll not stop. As for VenusWaltz I am sure he's game will fall in same catagory as to what I make. I'm definitely going to play his game.

Honestly, I prefer games like yours that run away from the biotype colege/landlady/tenants/incest. It is increasingly difficult to find games with plots thas run away from the usual, and for those who are looking for something so common as this, what differs is "bad". I particularly think that developers like you who make games that they would really like to play and not games that everyone wants are the ones that make the difference here. And honestly, I hope you don't give up. You make more of a difference than you think. Thanks for the good work guys.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There it is ... the goody 2 shoes MC making choices 4 himself in pleasing others.
Just fixed it. Thanks.
Honestly thank you and no I'll not stop. As for VenusWaltz I am sure he's game will fall in same catagory as to what I make. I'm definitely going to play his game.
Inadequate but not quite unpleasant MC getting into some nice pair of panties.
The agency is one nice to have thoughtful perk, even if it is all in his head.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished playing this for the first time, through the end of current content. Other than a few minor typos, a very solidly put together game. Like the mechanics of the diplomat/rebel and knight/comic/flirt choices. Some good humor and dialogue. Also like the slow burn for most of the LI. There were a couple things, right at the end of the last episode that worry me a little. Both to do with our lovely stripper. Both how fast our MC accepted the offer to get her to dance for the bigwigs again and the old town stripclub goer's conversation with her outside the club. Please, do not put any violence towards the women, especially no no-consensual content. I am a patron now but will not support that. Other than those worries, great job so far VenusWaltz.

Reactions: Jsd16 and Gorse

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Very nice update, Im starting to gravitate towards Vanessa and Riley and pull away from the others but regardless im a fan of all the stories. Slight nitpick if I must nitpick, seems like he has his hands in too many fires so hopefully there are some consequences to this in future updates.

Reactions: Jsd16
4.20 star(s) 90 Votes