Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Hi,
TYVM for your work here!
Any chance of an upgrade to ep 4, pls?
I was just started wt for episode 4. I use a wireless mouse and ffs, it's battery died and right now I can't find any battery or the rechargeable one either. I have made a cheat which imo looks dope and there's more to it.
It's 4.38am here and I think it's better that I should take a nap.
PS. I made the cheat mod halfway through April while I practicing, I have just improved it. So no need to be pissed that I waste my time on it instead of the WT.

IMG_20210526_043112_186.png

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
I was just started wt for episode 4. I use a wireless mouse and ffs, it's battery died and right now I can't find any battery or the rechargeable one either. I have made a cheat which imo looks dope and there's more to it.
It's 4.38am here and I think it's better that I should take a nap.
PS. I made the cheat mod halfway through April while I practicing, I have just improved it. So no need to be pissed that I waste my time on it instead of the WT.

View attachment 1213060
looks good, i'll wait for you to upload it before i try this then.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Like your game and the girls, ecxept Erika. Vanessa is difficult, but interessting. I dont now i am doing it right with her. But you now, i kind like Marissa the most :love: I dont mind ending up with her

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's been that way since the first episode. Even though my game's not popular and a lot of people here seem to hate it, I owe it to my handful of supporters to keep going.
well

despite i have written some "hard" comments , i dont "hate" this game
its the lack of choices , or even the matter of them
it can be way much better if the mc would have them "for real"
like i said - its 3 ways of agree to all stuff the girls trow out
ep4 - marisa -- "no i wont go" (or like this) -- choice doesnt count for whatever reason
the whole cagefighting thing is forced - not even a hint of a choice to disagree
why? - either give the possibility of choice and let it count or let it be
thats whats ppl not like about the game

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I doubt anything changed, the choices are purely personality related, this game seems to be a forced harem. If you are a fan of meaningful choices this isn't the game for you (or me). Renders are amazing but the player is required to just go along with whatever the women want the MC to do. I was reading through to see what people thought and it looks like this is the format the developer has chosen for the game. Hope he's successful, just not my thing.
tbh you had me at forced harem. :KEK:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Really loved this update. The Vanessa stuff was great and so much fun! I love trying to crack her shell lol. Plus, dance off! Can't go wrong with that. Glad to see some progress with Harlow as well. Got to kiss her finally, so that's a plus. I mean, it is all for science of course! *cough*

Blake is giving me some bad vibes though. In Theory is does sound like a better life for Marisa, but it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. It has those "three letters that should not be spoken" vibe to it, but not sure. Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

But overall, still loving this game. Awesome update, and can't wait to see what else is coming. Keep up the great work!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so to have Harlow we have to go along with her stripping on stage in the future or not pursue her at all, so i think im down to just Riley as LI now
She never said that she will dance. I read the whole scene twice just to make sure. She basically said that she was afraid of how people would look at her and judge her because she works in a strip club. Yet she never said that she would dance. She states that they pay her just to look and talk to her. So she is still a viable LI. Even so Marissa being a stripper is not a breaking point because she was a stripper when you met her. Now if we do see that Marlow starts stripping yeah that would change people's view of her. Until then she is one of my favorites.

Reactions: m4pII

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Great update! I love that these relationships are actually taking their time to build, can't wait for more. Would love more time with that dean next update ;) and Vanessa is really giving me my tsundere fix.

Excellent work!

Reactions: VOYEUR

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't understand why people are feeling like they are forced to pursue girls. you can reject every girl as a love or sexual interest.

1)Riley: she's helping MC and Billy to save his coffee shop. you can decide to let riley know about MC's feelings. you can keep your relationship strictly professional. why would people want to ignore her when she's helping MC and going against the company she's working for.

2)Harlow: she's your lab partner and you are required to do lab work weekly and do a project work. you can't ignore her completely. you may not approve of her working in that nightclub but that's her personal life. you can choose not to pursue her in episode 4. As her lab and project partner you'll have to help her in the project.

3)Kate: she's your mentor and you are required to update her every week about your progress. you can't ignore your teacher. be a Knight and keep things professional if you're not interested in her.

4)Vanessa: you're helping her by being her assistant and in turn she will help you in your project nd you can meet many people in uptown too which you won't be able to without vanessa's connection. seems like a fair trade to me. she's also going against that asshole so I'll be team vanessa anyday if it means I'll take down that loser. I also really like the banter between them.

5)Erika: she's helping you to get money. Although she's getting easy money but so is every one who is betting on MC. she's helping you to train, analyzing your next opponents, betting her money on you and then giving MC his share. seems fair to me. to save billy's coffee shop MC need money and this is from where he can get a lot of money in a little time. Also he will meet a lot of people from oldtown for his project.

Marisa: MC just need to go with her, sit in a corner and look after her. he will get easy money where marisa is doing the heavylifting. This is much better than sitting in his room in front if his PC. I am not a fan of strippers myself but she's not an LI and you can reject all her sexual advances. MC need all the money to save billy's coffee shop and this is one of the easiest way he can get money. I don't see where the problem is.

Pyromanci

May 15, 2021
Really enjoyed this one, I can't believe I had never seen it before. So nice to be given a choice of how to deal with individual situations instead of being forced to be a brutal ass or trembling simp all the time.

Reactions: Gorse

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I usually don't like games with choices that don't seem to have a big impact on the story but I like this one. I think the overall story is what keeps me around not necessarily the LIs. If I had to choose one it would be Marisa but she's not one of the 5 so it is what it is. Great work dev I look forward to more of the story.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
She never said that she will dance. I read the whole scene twice just to make sure. She basically said that she was afraid of how people would look at her and judge her because she works in a strip club. Yet she never said that she would dance. She states that they pay her just to look and talk to her. So she is still a viable LI. Even so Marissa being a stripper is not a breaking point because she was a stripper when you met her. Now if we do see that Marlow starts stripping yeah that would change people's view of her. Until then she is one of my favorites.
Avoidable ??

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I tried it but it just isn't really for me... I don't really like any of the girls, 2 are bitches, one's a stripper, one keeps hiding things from Mc and one just isn't my type. At this point I would just be playing for Billy to save the coffee shop and that's not really worth it. Also you have no real input about anything, Mc is just like a puppet doing everything they tell him to do without even questioning it and that's just not fun.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes