Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Lmao this game is like the ultimate simp simulator.

The mc is literally a wimp it's like he's the slave of all the girls in the game.

Also choices seems meaningless at this point, only difference is the dialogue and how the mc responds, i wish there was a more brave kind of answer.

The LI are all so awful, we have the snob bitch (worse of all), da slut, the so cliché popular girl that's a crush, Harlow was my fav up until the point i found out she is a stripper :rolleyes::rolleyes:, lmao it's like the dev said oh you all love this girl? Let's make her a stripper only to fuck with players, some would say that this isn't a big deal but it is for me, i would never date a girl that works in that kind of job bc guess what for that job lapdances and touching is needed yikes a real shame.

Buy ye first time i play the game and last time.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Lmao this game is like the ultimate simp simulator.

The mc is literally a wimp it's like he's the slave of all the girls in the game.

Also choices seems meaningless at this point, only difference is the dialogue and how the mc responds, i wish there was a more brave kind of answer.

The LI are all so awful, we have the snob bitch (worse of all), da slut, the so cliché popular girl that's a crush, Harlow was my fav up until the point i found out she is a stripper :rolleyes::rolleyes:, lmao it's like the dev said oh you all love this girl? Let's make her a stripper only to fuck with players, some would say that this isn't a big deal but it is for me, i would never date a girl that works in that kind of job bc guess what for that job lapdances and touching is needed yikes a real shame.

Buy ye first time i play the game and last time.
You do realize the main reason you are interacting with all these girls is because of your thesis right? Your a psychology major, doing a thesis on different personalities. So all these different girls have different personalities and are mainly there to be part of your thesis for college. So yes, being nice to them is because you need their profile. You're not a slave, you're helping them so they'll help you.

And as well, two of them are trying to help you make money. Erika and Vanessa. You know, the money you need to save Billy's coffee shop. While Riley is trying to help you promote and get signatures to help the coffee shop as well. Harlow is your lab partner, so you're trying to keep relations with her in the positive so things go smoothly for school. And who cares if she's a stripper? It's a job to pay for college. She's still one my top favs next to Vanessa, regardless of her career choice.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just to clarify, all paths - Knight, Joker, Flirt - are viable for all girls and just changes the interactions, correct? There is no specific "correct" "incorrect" way pre-set for each LI.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Just to clarify, all paths - Knight, Joker, Flirt - are viable for all girls and just changes the interactions, correct? There is no specific "correct" "incorrect" way pre-set for each LI.
That's right. You won't be gated from any girls based on your personality, though dialogue will change.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
but dont look like you have a choice in the females you have to chase them all even the annoying Vanessa
LOL i just keep flirting with Vanessa everytime to annoy her all the time that's sweet revenge lol the way she reacts when you're flirting is pretty cute. She bares your bullshit coz she has have no other option so it's fun.
And mostly I focus more on flirting more but have funny bits here and there coz I prefer being a flirtatious and funny combination rather than good boy, knight in shinning armor one coz we all know nice boys always finish last lol

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Does someone know what does which girl like ?
Will there be rewards or repercussions for the choices made ?
I would really appreciate a guide if not a walkthrough

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Yep, pretty much all worthless choices. Just hold Ctrl, skip all the dialogue, and click on anything.
This is actually pretty nice. No missing out on scenes or locked out of relationships because of this random obscure choice you didn't even realize had any impact. You get all the benefits (benefits being that the MC kind of gets the personality of the player's choosing) and none of the downsides (having 100 saves with all different possibilities for all choices)

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
A Man for All [Ep.4] compressed

Original size win/lin: 1.4GB
Compressed size win/lin: 345MB
Win/lin:

Original size mac: 1.4GB
Compressed size mac: 335MB(untested)
Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes