Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone give me more information about this game more than an overview in OP?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is the mc still the slave of that blonde bi... or has the story a bit altered?
(or can he atleast speak up to her now)
and for the erika streetfights too maybe?
need to know before playing again ;) cause it was the reason i stoppend playing

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
is the mc still the slave of that blonde bi... or has the story a bit altered?
(or can he atleast speak up to her now)
and for the erika streetfights too maybe?
need to know before playing again ;) cause it was the reason i stoppend playing
I doubt anything changed, the choices are purely personality related, this game seems to be a forced harem. If you are a fan of meaningful choices this isn't the game for you (or me). Renders are amazing but the player is required to just go along with whatever the women want the MC to do. I was reading through to see what people thought and it looks like this is the format the developer has chosen for the game. Hope he's successful, just not my thing.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I doubt anything changed, the choices are purely personality related, this game seems to be a forced harem. If you are a fan of meaningful choices this isn't the game for you (or me). Renders are amazing but the player is required to just go along with whatever the women want the MC to do. I was reading through to see what people thought and it looks like this is the format the developer has chosen for the game. Hope he's successful, just not my thing.
well
what a bummer
game was looking nice first time i played long ago , but the yes-saying mc is a no-go for me ..
thanks for reply ;)

edit: was just reading the page before and found a statement "the story wont change" - well im out lol

Last edited:

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
I don't get this fetish for mewling so many games expect we're into.
1621966411734.png
None of the choices for "do you wanna be my pet gimp" demand makes any sense. Maybe if the narrative had set up something about "uptowners" being must-have and hard to get at. As it is it reads more like entitled trash being all entitled.

But at least the game makes the option to quit explicit, so that was nice...

• Haha
Reactions: duningtwo

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
That was a nice and entertaining update. Hopefully there will be more options for Humorous option.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Well written story line, dialogues, amazing characterisation, nice events make this game really good and over shadow it's average looking render.
Vaness n MC storyline is best and it's what I will wait to watch in the next update.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
played a bit

you got even 1 (one) choice where you can say "NO" at ch4 so far-
and guess what? it doesnt count :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you still go doing what the stripper "offers" as a job
kinetic novel with some fake choices to makes is less boring lol
say "yes" in blue , green or purple , and if you can choose to say "no" (2 times in the whole game so far)
it doesnt count

this must be a joke Download (5).png im sure my mc didnt said anyline near this
(after first cage fight)

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so to have Harlow we have to go along with her stripping on stage in the future or not pursue her at all, so i think im down to just Riley as LI now

Reactions: genthrow

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
MWAHAHA!! The MC's conversations with Vanessa are hilarious. Making her laugh seems like an uphill battle, so I guess that's just going to make it that much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Finally, another good game added to my watchlist. I really enjoyed bonding with Vanessa. She's a tough one but she's great. Can't wait to see how the story with Vanessa goes.

Keep up the good work!

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes