erkper

May 16, 2018
Heh. Like most the comments on the various potential LIs, I agree Vanessa is a snooty bitch I really want nothing to do with. HOWEVER, I am having a pretty good time hitting her with a cement truck the "player" options at every turn and trying to see who can be the biggest twat-waddle. It gets ridiculously cringy.

Reactions: Grelk

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I look forward to trying this out. I'm just commenting now so I remember the game once i can get back on the computer.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Not fan of being forced to be a damn bitch really killed it for me Vanessa is one annoying bitch i would of kicked her out of a window. And Erika seems like a real Hoe. I am 50-50 on the other girls.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
later on i think i'm going to need a walkthrough, i like the story/ characters but i don't know which is always the best option in every conversation tho

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
As far as Episode 1 goes, there are no 'wrong' decisions, so a walkthrough isn't really necessary. Just make the choices you want to make for now. From the choices available, of course. Unfortunately, Vanessa is too integral to the story I have planned. I can't have you throw her out of a building this early into the game.
The girls seem okay I'm just wondering if we will see some back story with the MC and how his crush with Riley developed.
I have a lot planned for all of the LIs and the MC as far as their backgrounds go.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Harem tag drew me in, story is a nice start. Seems like multiple saves could be in order here. I like the start, so will follow and see how it goes. Best of luck working on this, it's a solid first episode.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Just a note, saves from the Episode 1 build won't work because I moved some code around. You'll have to start a new game.

I tested for errors. But if the version that was uploaded here used some code from the old version, saves might still break, so I can't speak for it. Just letting anybody know in case you run into errors.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
why just why did you have to make Harlow a stripper she was my number 1 LI and now she been ruined for me
I was leaning that way but at this point I am rapidly giving up hope as I make my way through this update. Still hate Vanessa and want her to die in a fire. Riley works for the evil corporate antagonist and thus is out. Erika just looks kinda weird but is a possibility. I don't mind someone being a stripper as long as it doesn't include sex work...

Nevermind, as this is a harem game it looks like we can't avoid anyone.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Hey! just want to say great work with the game. It is not my cup of tea with there being no real choices so far and unlikable characters that you need to be with. But other than that i think the game looks great. I will wait some time but will definitely check it out again further down to see how the story goes. Good luck!

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Great game so far! I wanted to express how I wanted to turn down the offer to be Vanessa's assistant. Reading from previous posts it seems that Vanessa is very important to the story and that's why we can't turn her down, or at least not now. Just wanted to say that that was what I felt like doing and I hope that one day the dev will find a way to turn her down at that initial moment and maybe bring her back into the story someway later if she is that important.

Reactions: Thedude715
Jul 13, 2018
Great game so far! I wanted to express how I wanted to turn down the offer to be Vanessa's assistant. Reading from previous posts it seems that Vanessa is very important to the story and that's why we can't turn her down, or at least not now. Just wanted to say that that was what I felt like doing and I hope that one day the dev will find a way to turn her down at that initial moment and maybe bring her back into the story someway later if she is that important.
i think Vanessa will slowly start to be less mean to MC , it will take some time tho

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes