Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Man for All [Ep. 2 v1.0] Venus Waltz

Original Size Win/Linux: 595 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 193 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It says episode 2 v0.1, but there is no link to Episode 1? Game looks nice from the forum point of view. So I have not loaded it yet, as i would like to run through episode 1 first.
I'll take your entire stock! ;)

View attachment 889231
sorry hit thumbs up, just meant to put a thinking face. Not sure how to undo the thumbs up.

Hard20

Dec 23, 2017
Well, this might be one of the best games I've played in the last months. Good plot. At the start, the vibes of a guy who lost his mum and go to school to get a new life... might sound typical, but nope this time. In fact, the plot around the school is good. Not everyone goes with the thesis idea, most of the games just put yourself in a class full of hot chicks and tell you to go and catch them all (Pokemon vibes). Yeah, this game gives you the option to get them all too, but it feels like everything goes natural

Really good, really fresh

Reactions: VOYEUR

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Promising start. I like all the different personalities of the girls. In a game that's all about personalities (both gameplay and story), it's a given it should have very different characters in the cast. And yes that does include the bitchy weirdo too.

Many harem games just go the safe route and copypaste the same bland, adoring waifu type onto every female character. Resulting in MC having an army of creepy drones around him. Glad this seems to be avoiding that type of shitty writing so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This update had a really good amount of content and story progression. Erika is still my favorite character and I really liked her content in this update.

I still fucking despise Vanessa and every scene she appears I get really fucking annoyed so well done if that's what you were going for, her entire personality just rubs me the wrong way. The worst part about Vanessa is that it seems like she is going to be the most important person for saving Billy's coffee shop.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
And until nasty consequences get introduced I am gonna pokemon the shit out of all the girls!

Some insight into the best approach to take with the different girls would be appreciated. A walkthrough for this might not be so critical but a peek behind the stat building might be. I flirted my ass off with everyone and have no idea if thats a bad idea or a good one yet :)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm curious as to whether being consistent with choices towards each woman is important and if it is if we could get a menu to see which points we've focused on accessible during choices.

During a straight through play it's not as much of an issue but playing as released I couldn't recall how I interacted with each previously.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Glad to see an update for this, enjoyable little game so far.

Though I was very disappointed with the choices for the photo shot in ep.2, it would be sooo much better if we could work together with the photographer to get some interesting scene with Vanessa there, as of now the choices was three shades of bland :/

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
awe come on Harlow as a stripper? Harem tag?...... I mean working as a bartender or waitress fine but for the love of god do not put her on the stage keep her as is or better yet not in a stripper bar at all. hell working with you and erica would be better then putting her in a strip club. or better yet a fresh cute face in the coffee shop as it needs a upgrade so a cute face and a hot body would do the coffee shop wonders. just dont make her work the pole in the club or anything other than what she is doing now as i fear it would ruin her for many players

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
awe come on Harlow as a stripper? Harem tag?...... I mean working as a bartender or waitress fine but for the love of god do not put her on the stage keep her as is or better yet not in a stripper bar at all. hell working with you and erica would be better then putting her in a strip club. or better yet a fresh cute face in the coffee shop as it needs a upgrade so a cute face and a hot body would do the coffee shop wonders. just dont make her work the pole in the club or anything other than what she is doing now as i fear it would ruin her for many players
yeah i thought she was gonna be the sweet romantic LI but nope stripper, really turned me away from her, now im down to just Riley but waiting for something to be wrong with her too

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
After Episode 2, some of these characters are either going to be a slow burn OR get a lot of detractors (as already seems to happen). Harlow seems to be taking it on the chin this episode by a lot of people here, but maybe we should find out why when she tells the MC her reasoning. MAYBE this has something to do with her own thesis??? I dunno, there are ups and downs for sure, Erika is fun, Vanessa is cold, Harlow is the 'Girl Next Door', Riley is the school boy crush, Dr. Garcia is the MILF... it really does have it all so far. So I am still sticking around and seeing where we go to next.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I downloaded this a while ago and just started playing now. I had forgotten the overview so when I got to this pic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...I was stoked because that's the kind of MILF momma I like in my games.

Next screen is this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and I cried a little inside.

Oh well! I'm off to actually play the game now. Just wanted to share my misery with y'all! :LOL:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Huh. I didn't realize being a stripper would be a deal breaker for so many people. I mean, I'd get if she was prostituting, that would turn me off from her, but as long as she's not fucking clients and like the other chick and the dudes keep the touching at 0, then I'm alright with it. She's gotta make money apparently.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Huh. I didn't realize being a stripper would be a deal breaker for so many people. I mean, I'd get if she was prostituting, that would turn me off from her, but as long as she's not fucking clients and like the other chick and the dudes keep the touching at 0, then I'm alright with it. She's gotta make money apparently.
Everything but a virginal waifu patiently waiting for MC's dick to enter her life, is a dealbreaker. Preferably living in an all-female coven where males, who aren't MC, are being shot on sight to avoid any complications. You can't take chances with that shit.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes