Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Everything but a virginal waifu patiently waiting for MC's dick to enter her life, is a dealbreaker. Preferably living in an all-female coven where males, who aren't MC, are being shot on sight to avoid any complications. You can't take chances with that shit.
Maybe if we put a chastity belt and a nun outfit on her while she's on stage it'll placate the people :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe if we put a chastity belt and a nun outfit on her while she's on stage it'll placate the people :unsure:
Nun outfit?? That will get those filthy male NPCs even rowdier and someone might buy a table dance! This can only trigger severe pixel-cucking PTSD and might lead to mass suicides.

Maybe only with a huge trigger warning that extremely degenerate content is included.

• Haha
Reactions: Cokebaths

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm not too concerned with Harlow being a stripper as long as she stays on stage; if it gets into lap dances and private showings that'd change.

In regards to Erika's scheme...if the MC isn't dubbed the Midtown Mauler I'll be disappointed. She's also going to get us killed with her monologuing, ffs.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Lol guys. Just because she's a stripper to earn money while in college, it doesn't make it a rule that she will get dp-d by fat dudes every night. Don't be like that, geez.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

lkta

May 3, 2017
Quite enjoyable so far but after a quick run through again it appears none of the choices actually do anything yet as you get exactly the same scenes whether you pick all blue/green/pink or a mixture of answers. Presumably this will change at some point but for now the choices are merely slightly different dialogues.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Quite enjoyable so far but after a quick run through again it appears none of the choices actually do anything yet as you get exactly the same scenes whether you pick all blue/green/pink or a mixture of answers. Presumably this will change at some point but for now the choices are merely slightly different dialogues.
There are different reactions, and I am guessing the choices play out down the line. It's probably more of an accumulation thing as opposed to immediate returns. How you treat each of them will more than likely affect what you are able to do down the line. Just a thought, especially since we're still early enough in the game.

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I enjoyed the game. It looks good and the story is good. Definitely had me cracked up at some of these lines. Even Vanessa and her attitude are interesting, fitting right into the story. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: VOYEUR

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This is a really nice start! Dev should for sure continue and I will keep circling back to play and maybe support. I like the striper girl and the Asian (?) girl.

That said I am honestly getting pretty tired of college themed games with a fight element. I've seen it done several times on here. Now this game does it probably second best (You know who does it the best) and I ain't pooh poohing this game b/c it looks to be really good. I just, I mean, how many of these can the market absorb? How many can I? I can't even distinguish them from each other anymore.

I ramble. You get the point.

Good game keep on a trucking!

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
There are different reactions, and I am guessing the choices play out down the line. It's probably more of an accumulation thing as opposed to immediate returns. How you treat each of them will more than likely affect what you are able to do down the line. Just a thought, especially since we're still early enough in the game.
Something like that.

Imagine you're baking a cake. You get to pick the ingredients and decide on what kind of cake it is, but it's always gonna be a cake. And the ingredients aren't gonna look like anything until the cake is actually made. The conversations in regards to how your relationship develops will be different but none of the girls will dislike you if all you do is joke. The variations are small. I figure some variation is better than being forced to just read what the MC says.

If anybody is worried about gating themselves from certain girls or going down a point of no return, we're not there yet. The locked-in story paths and consequences will be very clear.

Make no mistake, this is a male power fantasy. I'm not going to pretend like this is highbrow story-telling and this is any better from dozens of other games you can play. Just think of this game as another DAZ Slideshow where you can pick and choose who you want to bang, that just happens to have a story attached to it.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. I know I can't make everybody happy and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing but I'm trying.

All that talk about X-men got to the MC so he grew another thumb.
Hmmm... Thought I fixed that. I'll get to it. Thanks.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First of all I want to say I'm impressed with your patience and calm demeanor as you respond to so many different people as they voice their thoughts and opinions of your game. I also tip my hat to you as you let them know some things are just the way they due to what certain charactors are going to bring to the storyline you have/are creating and life goes on even if they choose to bow out. From what I've seen so far I really think it would be their loss.. but as you say you can't please everyone.

Love the Dean.. don't like the big money donor, but am really looking forward to the dynamics of what might be coming down the pipe in that regard. Gotta get that thesis done somehow don't you know. ;)

The way the girls are charactorized is spread across a wide spectrum and I do like that you don't have to romance each individual one.. you have choices in that regard. Or I guess you could go for as many as you can keep happy but I prefer the pick and choose/solo girl route.

Riley is one who seems to be spotlighted somewhat. Girl from back home, friendly enough to give a 'stranger' some help and directions.. plus she shows up as a wildcard in whatever is going to go down about the coffee shop.

And speaking of coffee shops I really like the charactor of Billy so far.. not everyone you talk to and interact with has to be a chick with 'possibilities'.

The game itself seems to be really put together well, especially from someone who says 'I'm still getting the hang of this'. I'm impressed with dialog and Renders. Personally I have no problem with you making this a slow burn and having to work hard for the girl/girls you want to be with. I hope your Patreon following will grow alongside this game.. I think it will, especially if you can keep bringing it with timely updates.. but for now it's just grown by 1 ;)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Like some have already said shame you can't really say what you want, that first meeting with Vanessa 9 out 10 people in real life would tell her to fuck of.
Would be extra work but if you could say no to her which would lead her to offer the extra profiles/money from the start or something along those lines.
Just me thinking out loud but that would make it alot more realistic/belivable to me.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Dev keep on Deving. Like I said I'll keep playing and in time might throw some money your way. In no way get bummed. This is a good game. :)

Reactions: TitanXlord

arms99

May 11, 2018
Tags need updating, need to add "vaginal sex" tag.

Great update, I really liked Marisa. I hope it wasn't a one off thing and we get to see a lot more her.

Reactions: Alig8r
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes