UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Vanessa is just filler content. For me eye contact is a big part of getting into a LI. The aviators turn her into a manikin.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Question guys, is there a way to know which stat you can use on a girl? Or even if you end up using the same stat for all the girls your gonna see all the scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: Pinsel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo...

after all this (forced) "opportunities" for the mc to work on his paper
now he´s (forced) to be a apex "model"?

this is getting out of hand...
i mean whats next?
going to be a stripper (with harlow)? a poledancer (with marisa)?

there was now a opportunity to show that the mc can say "no" to this forced stuff,
and act like a man with a spine - but nooooo
with a big grin on the face "sure , i enslave myself more"
(and no , this is imo not needed to get vanessa a win - it just creates drama and more competition)

i dont want to think of what comes up if he meets the father of vanessa (if)
i guess a "opportunity" he cant decline , some bootlicking etc ...

i was looking forward to this update , hoped for some resolving at atleast one "case"

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I hope I don't disappoint you too much, but it should be known by now that you don't actually have any influence on the story itself through your decisions.
All events always take place, no matter what you choose.
The only thing left to you as a player is to choose whether or not to romanticize a woman.

Of course, it may be that I'm completely wrong and that will change in later updates, but I don't believe in it.

• Sad
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I hope I don't disappoint you too much, but it should be known by now that you don't actually have any influence on the story itself through your decisions.
All events always take place, no matter what you choose.
The only thing left to you as a player is to choose whether or not to romanticize a woman.

Of course, it may be that I'm completely wrong and that will change in later updates, but I don't believe in it.
yup
and thats the weak point of this nice game ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The conclusion of this last page of comments would be:
MC is a gigolo doing whatever his lady companions require of him to fit into their prefference.
All of this can be fun, like MC having competence in it, but flying off the handle...

On the other hand, a lotta reality shows like survivor, master chef, tribes, asia/africa/us/europe
express just pits girls and guys with nothing of the skills of a tracker/survivalist/cook into
demanding adventures where some of them become awarded the title they do not have.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Honestly thank you and no I'll not stop. As for VenusWaltz I am sure he's game will fall in same catagory as to what I make. I'm definitely going to play his game.
so dont, make games everybody wants??? whats the point then.you make games to get as many people to play as possible surely./

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Any other game with a mature woman or milf similar to Kate Garcia? It was a breath of fresh air seeing someone who is struggling with morals in this type of game. In all other games I have played in here the teacher or older woman just wants to fuck MC without any sort of development. Even if the relationship is not far in 6 episodes it feels natural and interesting to watch and read.

But please I don't want any mother/landlady type of character. Not looking for incest or pseudo-incest.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Thank goodness that pink/blue/green choices don't matter cause I love the "ugh this again - eye roll" that Vanessa definitely does behind those aviators each time I flirt with her lol. Would have felt terrible if I had to choose something else just to avoid a penalty lol.

Got a question though ( if it has been answered then please refer me the page number :D) we see stats for 5 characters but as far as I can count there are about 8 more beautiful women with considerable screen time ( love the stripper, my apologies I forgot her name) are they meant to be sides only or can we have something more with them? I hope I don't take you by surprise but the unlisted beauties enamour me just as well as the 5 listed ones, pity I don't get to track them or know what they think of me lol.

Reactions: wiseold6996

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Billys "Hey you, you're finally awake" line got my Skyrim senses tingling.

Please tell me you're going to make him tell the protagonist that there's "No Lollygagging"!

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes