NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Overall, I very much liked this episode! The scene with Harlow was great, and it's nice to see the girls meeting and getting along with each other. It slowly sets the scene for a harem ending, but in a more believable and subtle way rather than the over-the-top explicit approach you see in a lot of games.

Personally not a big fan of the ending though. I don't really like it when games with a laid-back setting suddenly go half action movie, I was similarly annoyed when WVM went that route. But after six good episodes so far I'm certainly willing to stick along for the ride!

Reactions: swills13

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
A Man For All Episode 6 v0.15
PC/Mac - MEGA

Changelog:
-1500 renders
-30 animations
-12 music tracks
-Added various sound effects
-Added adjustable transparency to dialogue box
-Changed choice selection menu
-Various render fixes
-Various typos corrected
I see no animations whatsoever, plus images missing during sex scene with Jordan. All I got is static scene with MC holding her neck. No problems with previous versions. No mods either.

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a chart or something to show which personality type the girls like?
Doesn't matter, non-grey choices (knight/joker/chad) are just for flavour. I use whatever one seems to make sense in context. You shouldn't just stick to one type of response per person or you're missing out, imo.

The choices that matter for progression are the grey ones (flirt or don't, usually) and the red/yellow (nice guy/bad dude) ones, but I'm not sure how much the red/yellow ones affect things so far.

-----

Great update! I half-expected a different sort of cliffhanger at the end there, but the one we got is the kind I like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I knew things were going too smooth.. Damn that big ass bear anyhow.. was hoping the MC and Harlow would get a funky reading on him/her and pull the head off to reveal the dude he vanquished in the dance off. Failing that at least have a 'signature' reading that would work as a pseudo fingerprint for a confrontation down the line..

..... ok I'm better now. Great work as always
Venus Waltz

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I hope you guys enjoy the update. If not, thanks for trying it.
Well, thx for your effort. You have something realy nice VN here. Nice Update
And having Marissa becoming a full LI is the best (she is the best :love:)
Well almost all girls are nice and likeable. I even like Jordan.

The only exception (for me) is Erika. First, i dont like it to be dragged in this fighting stuff like a stupid dog with no say in it. And second, i realy realy like asian girls, but why also, so many games disfigure their natural beauty?

Like *ohh, we need a asian girl in the game too and ,ohh, we need also some bad ass looking girl with short hair and metall in the head too. OHHH, we can take the asian girl * :cautious:

Man, realy why? :p

But i think she will have her Fans, and thats okey.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for not pulling an Acting Lessons here.
Geez. I was just about to start playing that game. Now you have me nervous. Just finished playing Being a DIK last week (avoided it for a long time because I thought the name was stupid) but now I have heard enough disparaging and disappointed comments about it that I'm having second thoughts.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The choices that matter for progression are the grey ones (flirt or don't, usually) and the red/yellow (nice guy/bad dude) ones, but I'm not sure how much the red/yellow ones affect things so far.
Well, I agree that I would expect those choices to "matter", but they don't actually set any flags. It's possible (maybe even likely) that this is a mistake on the part of the dev. (There are flags declared with a default value of True, but both choices proceed to set the flag to False. This is at least the case with this update. I didn't go back and look at previous chapters...)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes