linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'm working on the next update right now and I'm hoping it won't take as long as this one.
I don't think you should beat yourself up with release times, this update was huge and the quality was superb! I don't think i ever played such a long update on any VN, i'am a slow reader but i don't think this is a big factor here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
What dialogue choices are you guys going for?

My main file is full diplomat. Full flirt with Kate, Harlow and Vanessa. Full knight with Riley and Erika. Also going for all scenes (even in non harem VNs, my first time through a VN I always try for all girls until it blows up in my face).

Might do a full joker file to see all the jokes.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
What dialogue choices are you guys going for?

My main file is full diplomat. Full flirt with Kate, Harlow and Vanessa. Full knight with Riley and Erika. Also going for all scenes (even in non harem VNs, my first time through a VN I always try for all girls until it blows up in my face).

Might do a full joker file to see all the jokes.
I've never really pushed one stat over the other, but picked each based on the immediate choices. Some may have the stat I want, but the actual dialogue didn't make sense in the moment so I skipped them.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Finally! A game that talks about a Halloween party and you don't have to wait multiple updates to get to it. It was a good update got more of Marisa which is always a plus for me and looking forward to futures episodes to solve the cliffhanger there.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
To those screaming for the mod.
NO ONE is needed!

The decisions only affect the following text, not the story.
Such Decisions that leading to any scenes, or to a LI are CLEARLY marked in the game itself.

A gallery is also already implemented in the game.
The cheats are also completely useless as the stats at the end of each chapter are really just that, a stat.
The collected points have NO influence on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
centered quickmenu + back button

Screenshot_8.png

extract attached file into main folder , overwrite if asked
(maybe make backup of screens.rpy ,screens.rpyc first (*\game\scripts\core) )

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
it is a damn shame, considering how good and entertaining to play this game is, it has so little support.
it deserves at least 400-500 patrons, considering other projects of similar or worse quality.
hopefully this leak wont avert those who find the game to their liking from supporting it, if they are able to do so.
Although the good thing about F95 is that here is a lot of games and you can probably find your own kinky game but also some of the games stay "hidden" from many of people, for example I just found this game(By chance) and give it a shot.

I know I know, I should look more at the "latest updates" page.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Although the good thing about F95 is that here is a lot of games and you can probably find your own kinky game but also some of the games stay "hidden" from many of people, for example I just found this game(By chance) and give it a shot.

you took your time, yet glad you've found it at last(y)
a really great game/project!

Reactions: Sorrow85

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

this is not the only site with these games you know. there are lots of sites like this. f95 has some weird shit where it bans games they dont like...so i go elsewhere to get those games. i hate censorship.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
this is not the only site with these games you know. there are lots of sites like this. f95 has some weird shit where it bans games they dont like...so i go elsewhere to get those games. i hate censorship.
Yeah I know of at least two others besides F95, fap-nation and svscomics, but I like this forum's base that F95 is based on.
Because in my country the same forum base as F95 is used in many forums.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes