Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
2022.09-Episode-008-Progress-Update-004.jpg

I'm done with all of the renders I need for the episode. I may have to go back and re-render things if I find mistakes but every scene is complete.

All of the animations are set. I just need to give my machine the time to render everything. It gets hot if I render for too long, so I space out the render times as much as I can. The good thing is that I can render animations while I'm doing other things. I keep mentioning how I planned on this episode being short but in terms of animation count, there are going to be as many animations in this episode as any other episode, so there's that.

While things are animating, it gives me a chance to start coding and writing things out. I have the base code framework set and now it's just a matter of coding things out. I've finished one scene but it's so short that it wouldn't show up on the progress bar. There are a lot of short scenes in this episode, so hopefully I can get these scenes done as quick as I can.

Other than that, the episode is taking shape. No expectations on what to expect from the episode though I'm personally excited. I could say that about every episode though. I'm never good with timetables and deadlines, so there are no dates.

e008_preview_006.jpg

Marisa's probably wondering what happened in the alley. Looks like she gets an explanation, too.

That's it for the progress update. I try not to draw these things out. Like always, I'm working on it and I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another update.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know. You can also make some requests before the episode gets finalized. Thanks for all the support and I'll talk to you all soon. Take care until next time.

---------

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
The MAC version does not work. After unzipping I have 6 rar files. I know that RAR files can be split into parts. I have tried multiple unarchivers WinZIP and Unarchiver they all decompress but the application won't open. Be it with right click or what not.

There must be some corruption or something going on with the archive

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
The MAC version does not work. After unzipping I have 6 rar files. I know that RAR files can be split into parts. I have tried multiple unarchivers WinZIP and Unarchiver they all decompress but the application won't open. Be it with right click or what not.

There must be some corruption or something going on with the archive
For posterity Fixing the permissions using the following mod worked, https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

But it would be good if the author can upload the fixed archives.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 2060679

I'm done with all of the renders I need for the episode. I may have to go back and re-render things if I find mistakes but every scene is complete.

All of the animations are set. I just need to give my machine the time to render everything. It gets hot if I render for too long, so I space out the render times as much as I can. The good thing is that I can render animations while I'm doing other things. I keep mentioning how I planned on this episode being short but in terms of animation count, there are going to be as many animations in this episode as any other episode, so there's that.

While things are animating, it gives me a chance to start coding and writing things out. I have the base code framework set and now it's just a matter of coding things out. I've finished one scene but it's so short that it wouldn't show up on the progress bar. There are a lot of short scenes in this episode, so hopefully I can get these scenes done as quick as I can.

Other than that, the episode is taking shape. No expectations on what to expect from the episode though I'm personally excited. I could say that about every episode though. I'm never good with timetables and deadlines, so there are no dates.

View attachment 2060682

Marisa's probably wondering what happened in the alley. Looks like she gets an explanation, too.

That's it for the progress update. I try not to draw these things out. Like always, I'm working on it and I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another update.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know. You can also make some requests before the episode gets finalized. Thanks for all the support and I'll talk to you all soon. Take care until next time.

---------
we want sex with kate

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
2022.09-Special-Renders-Preview-001.jpg

September Special Renders

The winner of this month's poll was Sophia. Grace finished in second with Lorelei after her.

I don't have much of an imagination, so I went with a bikini theme for this month. I figure nobody minds when the ladies show some skin. Here are some renders of them enjoying the sands. Download some hi-res wallpapers to see them soaking up some sun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes