ReadyGame01

Dec 5, 2017
Getting this exception with the mod DarkAssassin

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/core/animations.rpy', 1603677631, 1) is defined twice, at game/A_Man_for_All-Ep.8-Multi-Mod/scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7 and scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/core/animations.rpy', 1603677631, 1) is defined twice, at game/A_Man_for_All-Ep.8-Multi-Mod/scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7 and scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Man For All - Episode 8 v0.17 0.17
Tue Oct 25 15:48:46 2022

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
And it was a sight for sore eyes, weirdly enough I find Vanessa very interesting
Me too. I am glad we finally got to see her face. I find the shades interesting but jeez, she is MUCH nicer to look at with them off and hope we see more of her without them on. Glad to see her opening up to the MC finally also, I am glad things have progressed this episode. I added spoiler marks to my original message but...oh well.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
And it was a sight for sore eyes, weirdly enough I find Vanessa very interesting
Me too. I am glad we finally got to see her face. I find the shades interesting but jeez, she is MUCH nicer to look at with them off and hope we see more of her without them on. Glad to see her opening up to the MC finally also, I am glad things have progressed this episode. I added spoiler marks to my original message but...oh well.
Yeah, I think she's is great. I think she'll keep them on most of the time for now, but hopefully when in private with MC she'll take them off more. I still want to know why she wears them so incessantly though. We know it's not to hide anything since we've seen behind them now, so we now have to wait to see the mental reason for it.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody.

Thanks for waiting. I'm making early progress on the next update.

I always make a request when discussion on the update starts to not argue or attack each other. You can say whatever you want about me or the game. I can't mod or police any of this obviously. Just a hope that I have that none of you take anything personally against each other when disagreements inevitably arise.

I'll be around to answer questions and read your comments. Like I said, you can say whatever you like to me, even if it's negative.

I hope you all enjoy the update. Thanks for playing.

Just started playing this. Just a lot of fun and enjoy it so much. Well done Venus Waltz.
Thanks. (y)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Hey, everybody.

Thanks for waiting. I'm making early progress on the next update.

I always make a request when discussion on the update starts to not argue or attack each other. You can say whatever you want about me or the game. I can't mod or police any of this obviously. Just a hope that I have that none of you take anything personally against each other when disagreements inevitably arise.

I'll be around to answer questions and read your comments. Like I said, you can say whatever you like to me, even if it's negative.

I hope you all enjoy the update. Thanks for playing.

Thanks. (y)
couldn´t agree more i think most of the time its just a misunderstanding sometimes people read a comment the wrong way as it was meant

Great game btw nothing to complain about (smooth +1) ;)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes