MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Havent playe this game since episode 5, is there any progress with the model and the teacher ?
Well... In relation to Vanessa, finally we have some progress on episode 8.

And on Kate...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------
Finally, Episode 8. A lot of things happened.

Just to clarify, the couple at beginning were Vanessa's parents, right?

Liked the things, although I'm not convinced that the fire was an accident.

Now, for some raw reactions:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and elveguudo

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
it doesn't show the green highlights?
did you remove that feature?
the same as in EP7, he made some error and it only worked in EP7 but he dosent care it seems

i mean dont get me wrong its good some ppl do this for us but a broken mod is equal to no mod

edit: and now EP 6 have no highlights, i loadet a save where i can see a green choice but after loading its gone ;)

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well... In relation to Vanessa, finally we have some progress on episode 8.

And on Kate...

--------------------------------------------------
Finally, Episode 8. A lot of things happened.

Just to clarify, the couple at beginning were Vanessa's parents, right?

Liked the things, although I'm not convinced that the fire was an accident.

Now, for some raw reactions:

Damn, I guess a I'm a loser again this time, better luck next update, not a fan of short-hair women

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, out of all the girls Riley would be number two, the pole dancer is my favorite... But after 8 episodes we only get a high-five from Riley (Like WTF?)?

And with the latest update (ep8), she still is friend zoning MC, and still avoiding going on a date. And just after the comedy event in ep8, all the girls hugged MC except Riley...she just high-fived him. :ROFLMAO: It still seems like Riley has zero romantic interest in MC.
screenshot0002.png

Curious...Am I missing point requirements, or is this normal for Riley content?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm trying to work out how a supposedly smart guy starts having a conversation about being part of an illegal fight in the middle of a police station.....

I'm waiting for the option that tells him to "shut the fuck up, he's being a moron" but the option never came up.

Did the writers change?

MC has been quite smart up until now yet everything that happened in that police station just got dumber and dumber the longer it went on.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Idk rly how this game achieved almost 5 star.... just look at View attachment 2125455 is she an alien or what? the most annoying person.. To be honest all characters looks not so good
You are absolutely right.

You should only rate by taking into account if you like the physical appearance of the girls.

It doesn't matter at all the plot, quality of dialogue, quality of renders, character personalities, spelling or character development.

It only matters if you don't find the girls attractive. Only that.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
it doesn't show the green highlights?
I asked earlier but there was no answer, hoping this one will be!
I explained it in detail before, there is no point system here that excludes you from any content and there are no right or wrong answers. And this applies to ALL choices.
Only the text changes.
Choices that lead to a LI or sex scenes are clearly marked by VenusWalz.

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
I explained it in detail before, there is no point system here that excludes you from any content and there are no right or wrong answers. And this applies to ALL choices.
Only the text changes.
Choices that lead to a LI or sex scenes are clearly marked by VenusWalz.
Wait so if I'm reading right, the choices don't matter at all past flavor and you can get all the content regardless of choices?

....then why a walkthrough mod? haha.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm definitely liking the progress with Vanessa. Here's hoping for more development with her in the near future!

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Wait so if I'm reading right, the choices don't matter at all past flavor and you can get all the content regardless of choices?

....then why a walkthrough mod? haha.
The multi-colour choices are just for some variety in the dialogue, no bearing on outcomes. All the white dialogue options are what change things.

Reactions: jhonnyjensen

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
My last couple of save files not working. Had to use older saves. Problem only for me?? (Without mod)
Depending on where you saved in the previous update, sometimes it doesn't read the new code properly depending on where the save is. I think it's best to save when there's something on the screen like very end of the credits, if you're not already doing that. Another thing that can happen there are a lot of crashes if you're doing a lot of rollbacks and skipping. If that's not the case with you, I'm not sure what it is. I'll take another look at the code to clean it up for the next episode. I'm not great with code, so I could be wrong about all of this.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes