Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Hi, just wondering if Episode 8 that is on this site a beta version because I've notice some errors that I haven't noticed in previous episodes. For example, a sentence didn't make sense to me, the word "there" was merged with another (something like that), and just now the threesome shows Marisa talking but the name shows Jordan.

Otherwise enjoying it.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hi, just wondering if Episode 8 that is on this site a beta version because I've notice some errors that I haven't noticed in previous episodes. For example, a sentence didn't make sense to me, the word "there" was merged with another (something like that), and just now the threesome shows Marisa talking but the name shows Jordan.

Otherwise enjoying it.
Those are typos. They'll be fixed in the next update.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished playing up to EP7. Posted a review. Hoping VW has a long career doing this sort of thing. (y)

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Just gotta say, putting Erika in that dress and then blue balling us with her not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES is a savage move. Why you do this to meeeee

Reactions: Mars_ixv

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hello. I think it's a nice game overall, with a good story line and graphics. I agree with some folks, the girls could be better just because it is a game, also there are... normal girls;). Also, interesting type of characters.
If may I suggest, the game need some polish( the Halloween party seems to be too long, the threesome with Marisa and Jordan scene is not working very well, ask somebody with more experience:p.
Good luck!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I, uh... well.

EP8: the meeting with Vanessa's father and afterward with Vanessa.

Very well written. Touching.

Stopping to contemplate that part of the story.

Wow.

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I missed a scene in this update. I think the gallery is showing them in order of appearance and this one is located between the threesome and Marisa solo scene. Can anybody spoil that for me please?

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
(y) Hey Dev, great work on this update once again. I really liked how Vanessa and her father grew up beautifully as a character. Though there were no cage fights in this update it didn't bother me much since we got to spend quality time at the stand up gig.
ActiveCheerfulBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

The game gallery however shows one locked scene (right in between the bar threesome scene and the solo couch scene). I just wanna understand if you're planning on branching the story or is it something not implemented.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes