Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I can't believe that old cougar tried to insert herself into a threesome with MC and his gorgeous stripper lover. How awkward telling her to fuck off.

She should go bang Billy Java, that dude needs to get laid. Maybe he'd be a less annoying know-it-all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't believe that old cougar tried to insert herself into a threesome with MC and his gorgeous stripper lover. How awkward telling her to fuck off.

She should go bang Billy Java, that dude needs to get laid. Maybe he'd be a less annoying know-it-all.
I very much enjoyed the scene with the two of them. I was happy there was the option. I can't believe you're upset that a choice was offered. Usually players complain there aren't enough choices, not that having a choice was awkward. If you're not into older women (or at least, not Jordan), that's fine. But having the suggestion made by a character and being able to refuse the suggestion is kind of the point of a VN, is it not?

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Question about the narrator summary at the end of each episode: is it not present at the end of episodes 6&7 or is something wrong with my game ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Question about the narrator summary at the end of each episode: is it not present at the end of episodes 6&7 or is something wrong with my game ?
It wasn't for me, either. I believe it's because of the somberness of both episode endings: the coffee shop explosion that could've killed Harlow and Erika and the MC getting arrested after the beatdown on the asshole responsible for the coffee shop explosion. The end of Episode 8 has the summary back again, so I assume the changed tone of those two episodes is why. It felt much more impactful that way.

Reactions: A.M.R.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
It wasn't for me, either. I believe it's because of the somberness of both episode endings: the coffee shop explosion that could've killed Harlow and Erika and the MC getting arrested after the beatdown on the asshole responsible for the coffee shop explosion. The end of Episode 8 has the summary back again, so I assume the changed tone of those two episodes is why. It felt much more impactful that way.
I also felt that way, but wanted to make sure.
Thank you

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say having only just tried this game that that I am really enjoying the story if not the MC.
Don't get me wrong he's not an asshole or anything and as a true Pokemon style player that normally has to catch them all.
I started the game the way I normally would and chased every Girl and Woman it would let me.

I love the way the MC talks to and deals with most of the girls on my Knight/Talker playthrough.
But then when each one starts to talk about knowing about each other and the MC's response to that for some reason makes me feel for want of a better word a bit of a Douche like I'm just playing them.

Don't ask me why it's just a feeling it gives me and I can't explain it.
I not complaining about the game for the most part I'm still loveing it.
But it was enough that even though I was at Episode 7 with all the girls upto then and working on the others.
I stopped my playthrough and restarted but this time only going after 1 girl each game.

This brings me to my second minor issue one of the things that made me think differently about my catch um all game.
And slightly put me off the MC was his interactions with Vanessa.
First he accuses her of having an attitude but then shows nothing but attitude when dealing with her himself.
(pot calling the kettle black springs to mind)
He says he do's but really he wont take helping her seriously and is always questioning her even though he's supposed to be her assistant and assisting her which he willingly agreed to do I might add.
Then despite being asked/told not to he seems to deliberately dress down even if its to attend formal meetings with her.
If I was on the Player route I might be ok with that even though I think he's still being disrespectful to her for no real reason.
But then again If it was actually a proper job he wouldn't even of lasted the first day.

Only I'm not I'm playing Knight/Talker with no player points at all.
And yet its feels for the most part like I'm playing full on Player when I'm with her.
His conversations with her and the people she has to deals with scream at best Player at worst dickhead.
Confidence is one thing but most of the time his level of confidence that he shows when with her.
Comes across as more the type of guy when he turns up everyone says.
"Oh for gods sake which one of you other morons was stupid enough to fucking invited him".

Closest he gets to normal is when she invites him to share her condolences for the coffee shop fire.
And even then he go's into player mode with his flirt lines I know they supposed to be some what juvenile cheeky funny.
But they just came across as dickhead cringe to me.

Now don't get me wrong I will just have to cringe my way through the Vanessa scenes and avoid Vanessa as a LI.
Because on that route I really can't stand him.
But apart from that I will still enjoy the game and as I'm now doing Erika still have another 3 and side girls to play yet.
BTW Loveing the PG stuff.

Couple of quick question Why didn't MC tell Vanessa about the earlier pictures he could of had her post to the Maniac page they would of got more followers as well?.
And last question
Subtle.jpg
How delusional is he I've seen the Sweeny and Dirty Harry ask subtler questions than him.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Couple of quick question Why didn't MC tell Vanessa about the earlier pictures he could of had her post to the Maniac page they would of got more followers as well?.
For the Maniac page, the MC is trying to disassociate anybody else outside of Vanessa from it even though it's not explicitly stated. This is for the page itself. Anything submitted to that page will revolve around Vanessa/MC even though it seems inevitable other stories/characters are becoming less tangential.

And last question
How delusional is he I've seen the Sweeny and Dirty Harry ask subtler questions than him.
We all have our moments.

I appreciate your feedback.
---

And for everybody else, I'm reading your comments and appreciate your feedback, too. I'm taking everything into consideration. I'm trying my best.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Fun update but I have to ask dear Detective Seo can the MC get his money back? :ROFLMAO:
She straight up played the man for a cut short 500 dollar lap dance then gives us a long winded speech as a cop.

• Haha
Reactions: LWtbo

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Fun update but I have to ask dear Detective Seo can the MC get his money back? :ROFLMAO:
She straight up played the man for a cut short 500 dollar lap dance then gives us a long winded speech as a cop.
it is a first That a cop is in a stripper costum then a stripper in a cop costum[/SPOILER]

Reactions: Triple OG

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Nice idea just one major issue.
It is highly unlikely She and the Police actually have his money SOoo.
What your saying is she should of blown her under cover by not actually charging him the 500?.
Or she herself should pay the Club the money they charge punters for her as an undercover stripper giving a lap dance out of her own pocket or maybe out of the precincts petty cash.
She may of taken his money but she would of had to hand that straight over to the club.
And I'm not sure the club would give her back his 500 so she could give him back his 500 even if she and the police department were even willing to ask them too.

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes