ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Buy a new computer, install windows, fix your problem.
Or become a patreon? Or a better pirate? Choose wisely....
None of that is needed for a Mac version. All they need to do is go download RenPy SDK, any game they want in this case this one, and then extract the contents of the file and build your own Mac Client using the SDK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guvato and BenF

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Getting tired of getting friendzoned by riley LMAO!

Like i am tired of simping, Legit losing interest in her. Hell she not even in my top 3 between the girls.

mine is Harlow, Erika, Vanessa because I love the back and forth between her and the mc if you flirty LOL.

Like if you don't like us just say it. Now it make sense for vanessa to play hard to get even tho it's obvious she feel a lil type of way for the mc even tho she put up her shield all the time, it's something plus man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but riley and the mc? Friend zone like crazy.

Also thank god finally a harem game where when you have a threesome you don't have the girls kissing and licking each other.

pretty vanilla since they waited there turn for the mc's cock which is a fresh of air for once.

When you been playing alot of harems and every girl is bi, t is refreshing for once when they don't touch each other at all.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
When you been playing alot of harems and every girl is bi, t is refreshing for once when they don't touch each other at all.
I'll call it boring, all those harem games where every girl is just happy to share you.
If they are bi, there is at least some spice as other males seem not to exist.
You know, when there is no competition, the game is boring!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I'll call it boring, all those harem games where every girl is just happy to share you.
it's not my taste personally. it can be boring to you but it's not boring to everyone. we all like what we like that what make preference good.

I don't mind it but when I play harem games I want them to mostly be focused on me. that's the harem kink.

most of all harem games bascially on here have a form of lesbian in it, some optional which is good imo.

just imo refreshing for once the girls not jumping all over each other and just paying attention to the mc how it suppose to be.

and when I play harem games I don't want any male competition, I don't play harems to worry about competition with other dudes or girls cheating etc. I play them for 1 guy which is me and my girls. now girls competiting with each other for me? all for it. but other dudes? nope.

Yea it's some harem games with that on here but it's personally not for me. I am more vanilla LOL.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I'd love to know what all these boring game you play are, because a harem game without all/most of the LI's being bi or turning bi instantly after joining are truly rare. They are almost as rare as unicorns.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm not a big harem fan myself and definitely have my limits. But guys like you can't put down every single game that's a harem but then turn around and favor NTR games that can equally be boring and have much of the same thing over and over again.

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
Vanessa has to be one of the most insufferable "love interests" I've seen in any game. Never understood why most harem games give you the option to close a girl's path until now and of course, that's not possible. 10/infinity

• Angry
Reactions: TRANT

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Vanessa has to be one of the most insufferable "love interests" I've seen in any game. Never understood why most harem games give you the option to close a girl's path until now and of course, that's not possible. 10/infinity
First time posting on the forums, and this is what you went with? Really? lol (just messin' with ya).

Take it you just started playing? She's rough at first, but you slowly "break down her walls" over time. In this last episode, oh man, you get a whole new side of her which is just *chef's kiss*. Vanessa, for me, is a top-tier love interest. I feel she is going to have the biggest payoff when she finally gives in to the MC.

Reactions: Raboobie and TRANT

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
First time posting on the forums, and this is what you went with? Really? lol (just messin' with ya).

Take it you just started playing? She's rough at first, but you slowly "break down her walls" over time. In this last episode, oh man, you get a whole new side of her which is just *chef's kiss*. Vanessa, for me, is a top-tier love interest. I feel she is going to have the biggest payoff when she finally gives in to the MC.
I approve, hard. Woman (real or virtual) that are "easy to have" bores me. To me the most fun is meeting new people and getting to know them because you never know what could happen. Every person has it´s story to tell but if you dont like what they tell you, you dont have to talk to them. As the saying goes, there is a lid for every pot and if you dont like this game, there´s a fuckton of other adult games out there...

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
To each their own. She's my favorite . Riley is the one I can't stand

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
To each their own. She's my favorite . Riley is the one I can't stand
Out of curiosity, what exactly is it you like about her? I'm several interactions in and she's the same condescending, haughty, better than everyone snob that I took her for from the first interaction. I could understand if the character model was like crazy hot but she's the most basic looking imo as well. Definitely a to each their own and I wasn't trying to shit on anyone who likes her (as shocking as it is that you guys exist) but condescending is an immediate nope for me virtually or real. I can't stand people that think their shit doesn't stink especially when they're largely unimpressive.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Out of curiosity, what exactly is it you like about her? I'm several interactions in and she's the same condescending, haughty, better than everyone snob that I took her for from the first interaction. I could understand if the character model was like crazy hot but she's the most basic looking imo as well. Definitely a to each their own and I wasn't trying to shit on anyone who likes her (as shocking as it is that you guys exist) but condescending is an immediate nope for me virtually or real. I can't stand people that think their shit doesn't stink especially when they're largely unimpressive.
I think, for me at least, it's the challenge. Not every character has to be a shy innocent virgin that fawns over the MC like most games have. It's nice to have a wide diversity of characters (like this game has).

Vanessa is a bitch. Plain and simple. But look at her background and lifestyle, and you see why. That's just who she is. The whole point of even needing to interact with her, is for our thesis. And she's a different character perfect for that. Best part about her, is she doesn't like the MC. So it's like, "challenge accepted" lol. It's fun trying to win her over, and be flirty or a joker to her and gauge her reactions. And especially in this latest update, you learn that you and her are not that different after all. You've both been through similar situations in your past, and that helps with getting her to warm up to you.

So yeah, while she may be a bitch and such, I still find her the most fun and intriguing. Though Harlow is my other main squeeze (complete opposites!) lol.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I think, for me at least, it's the challenge. Not every character has to be a shy innocent virgin that fawns over the MC like most games have. It's nice to have a wide diversity of characters (like this game has).

Vanessa is a bitch. Plain and simple. But look at her background and lifestyle, and you see why. That's just who she is. The whole point of even needing to interact with her, is for our thesis. And she's a different character perfect for that. Best part about her, is she doesn't like the MC. So it's like, "challenge accepted" lol. It's fun trying to win her over, and be flirty or a joker to her and gauge her reactions. And especially in this latest update, you learn that you and her are not that different after all. You've both been through similar situations in your past, and that helps with getting her to warm up to you.

So yeah, while she may be a bitch and such, I still find her the most fun and intriguing. Though Harlow is my other main squeeze (complete opposites!) lol.
This is a lot of it. It's a nice change of pace from every girl falling for you. Riley just pulls you along. Vanessa flat out calls you out on it. Obviously, you will eventually win her over and it will seem like a great victory as opposed to, "Hi, my name is MC. Nice to mee....oh we are already having sex" The last chapter, you get to see a bit of why and she's damaged goods so you can empathize with her a bit. I think she's the best written character so far, but like O said, we like who we like. The developer has done a good job appealing to different niches.

onezimer

Jul 20, 2022
This is a lot of it. It's a nice change of pace from every girl falling for you. Riley just pulls you along.
It WOULD be kinda funny if Riley is just a big troll character and won't be date'able or if the game ended before first scene with her. As much as I like Riley (she's my favorite from this game) that would create a really funny thread of angry people lmao.

In all seriousness I like slow burn but her showing almost no interest in MC doesn't help. ALMOST none because she sometimes flirts back, she wears the 'sexy costume' if you ask her for it (although she probably wears the same thing no matter what, haven't checked) and speaks of him rather highly. My guess would be that episode 9/10 will contain the first date, I don't see how they could postpone it even further without it feeling drugged out.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes