Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
Reactions: Ripson

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AManForAll-EP9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Man for All [Episode 1-9, v0.20] [Venus Waltz] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.6GB
Repack size: 944MB

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you have my previous repack, you may use Update Only from below link.
UpdateOnly_MQ from Ep8 v0.17 to Ep9 v0.20 (84.8MB) =

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (688MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You know you've played too many of these games when you see something like this pop up on the latest release page, check into the thread comments and screenshots....and still find yourself sitting there not sure of whether or not you have already played it in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody.

I always say this with every release, so I want to say it again. If I could make a request, I'd appreciate if you guys keep things civil between each other. Discussion always picks up with every update. I'd appreciate if you guys not attack each other for your opinions. I read everything to try and figure out how to improve the game, so sometimes it becomes a chore to navigate through things when people are just arguing or attacking each other. You can say whatever you want about me and call me an idiot. You can say the game sucks and the story is dumb and the girls are ugly. I'd just like to not have to see anybody else be insulted for having an opinion, whether it's liking it or hating it. If you have an opinion directed at me, good or bad, I'd like to hear it.

I can't moderate this and you guys are obviously free to say what you want. It's just a request I have. I'll be here to answer questions about the game if you have any. I hope you enjoy the update. I'm working on the next episode right now.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I'll be here to answer questions about the game if you have any
does choosing a specific personality type ( like being a white knight or a smart person or a smooth talker) affect the development of a relationships or can you choose based on what you feel is right each time you make a choice

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You know you've played too many of these games when you see something like this pop up on the latest release page, check into the thread comments and screenshots....and still find yourself sitting there not sure of whether or not you have already played it in the past.
I frequently have to check my Ren'Py folder to see if there's an entry for games, meaning I have or have not played them before.
That said, I usually remember the good ones, this one included.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes