charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Does the multi-mod WT work? I installed it but none of the options are highlighted green. (besides the joker choices obv)
There are only a hand full of decisions in this game and they are pretty easy to sort out when and where they are. 95 percent are just to hear different dialogue and shape the mcs personality the way you want it to be. Maybe there will be endings bases on what you choose since the game remembers how many of each variety you select but for now it doesn't matter

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

Unlocked

A Man For All Episode 9 v0.20

I did a few playthroughs and everything seems to be working. If you're using saves from Episode 8, you shouldn't have any trouble getting to the end of Episode 9. I did my best to find all of the typos, errors and mistakes. Some things will probably get through. If anything is broken on your end, let me know.
Episode 9 is a shorter episode compared to previous episodes. I did my best to put together in timely manner while keeping it at a level of quality that I'm satisfied with.
Feel free to leave any comments, criticisms, suggestions, recommendations, and overall general thoughts about the episode. Thank you all for your support. I hope you enjoy Episode 9!

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
New update has 3 lewd scenes and some interaction with all the main girls and one side girl. It is a little shorter than previous episodes but a good one. I stand by saying this is an underrated game and really hope the dev gets more support. The story is fun and original. There is a lack of detail on backgrounds and things like that but it's for the sake of time and because it's just the dev pulling triple duty. I think the story makes up for it. so I hope they keep plugging along.

Jul 5, 2022
I stand by saying this is an underrated game and really hope the dev gets more support. The story is fun and original. I think the story makes up for it. so I hope they keep plugging along.
Agreed. No incest, no wanting to fuck your mom, no NTR, no futa crap. Just a good, fun game. I mean, if that's your thing, cool, but it isn't mine, and it's VERY rare to find a game without it on here.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
One of the underrated games out there. It kills me how hard is to advance things with Riley and Vanessa but I don't mind the slow burn, as I progressed each episode It felt organic and very rewarding getting close to each of the LIs. Still have episode 8 to play but will continue it tonight because It took quite a while to play all 7 in one sitting.

It's one of those games where I actually enjoyed the interaction and banter more than the lewds scenes, so it will probably be even more satisfying when we reach these after that slow burn. So far a solid 9 from me. Hope the game gets more popular because the dev deserves every support.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
One of the underrated games out there. It kills me how hard is to advance things with Riley and Vanessa but I don't mind the slow burn, as I progressed each episode It felt organic and very rewarding getting close to each of the LIs. Still have episode 8 to play but will continue it tonight because It took quite a while to play all 7 in one sitting.

It's one of those games where I actually enjoyed the interaction and banter more than the lewds scenes, so it will probably be even more satisfying when we reach these after that slow burn. So far a solid 9 from me. Hope the game gets more popular because the dev deserves every support.
If you like Vanessa, you're in for a treat. She's still a slow burn, but there's a fantastic moment with her in episode 8. I won't say anymore and let you play it yourself. Episode 9 keeps it up.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes