Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, everybody.

I always say this with every release, so I want to say it again. If I could make a request, I'd appreciate if you guys keep things civil between each other. Discussion always picks up with every update. I'd appreciate if you guys not attack each other for your opinions. I read everything to try and figure out how to improve the game, so sometimes it becomes a chore to navigate through things when people are just arguing or attacking each other. You can say whatever you want about me and call me an idiot. You can say the game sucks and the story is dumb and the girls are ugly. I'd just like to not have to see anybody else be insulted for having an opinion, whether it's liking it or hating it. If you have an opinion directed at me, good or bad, I'd like to hear it.

I can't moderate this and you guys are obviously free to say what you want. It's just a request I have. I'll be here to answer questions about the game if you have any. I hope you enjoy the update. I'm working on the next episode right now.
I will say it speaks volumes when at the end of the chapter you have 5 minutes of mouse clicks later with all the names on the "brought to you by" list!

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
does choosing a specific personality type ( like being a white knight or a smart person or a smooth talker) affect the development of a relationships or can you choose based on what you feel is right each time you make a choice
Say what you feel is right. Don't worry about trying to make the right choice.

I will say it speaks volumes when at the end of the chapter you have 5 minutes of mouse clicks later with all the names on the "brought to you by" list!
I'll be making an update to the credits, since most people dislike having to skip through it.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Say what you feel is right. Don't worry about trying to make the right choice.
thanks for the quick response. it gives me hope that your not like a lot the other big name VN developers. i've played plenty of other VNs had the same question for the developers getting a response always took over 2 weeks. still a little unsure though cause that's a pretty common line that most developers used and it didn't always pan out always missed content and often would not get a satisfying ending as all choices were major choices that affected the story so everything was to scripted still gonna give it a shot though

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Great update, loved the progress with Vanessa, Harlow and Erika but man Riley is killing me at this point, I know it's going slow but it's way to slow considering how much you flirt with her if you go that route. It's becoming borderline depressing to keep using flirty option because you get shut down over and over. It doesn't even make sense to progress the relationship after being so deep into this platonic mode if that makes any sense. I swear it's like MC is trying to seduce a wall at this point regarding Riley. Other than that I enjoyed the update very much.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I'm the only one getting this traceback error right after opening the game with the mod?

The game works just fine without the mod.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/core/animations.rpy', 1603677631, 1) is defined twice, at game/core/animations.rpyc:7 and scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/core/animations.rpy', 1603677631, 1) is defined twice, at game/core/animations.rpyc:7 and scripts/core/animations.rpyc:7.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Man For All - Episode 9 v0.20 0.20
Mon Jan 23 22:04:50 2023

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Havent played this in a while, can someone tell me if there are content with the model lady and the redhead ? Last time i played there wasent any.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Havent played this in a while, can someone tell me if there are content with the model lady and the redhead ? Last time i played there wasent any.
Vanessa (the model), she is warming up to the MC, a bit..like she takes of her shades for him....i'm sure in 5-7 ep's you may kiss her...maybe.
Riley (the redhead), yeah no progress whatsoever. Honestly i really see no point to even continue to try with her, i find most side girls are more interesting and her looks aren't particular good either...feels like flirting with a brick wall at this point.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes