Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
You know you've played too many of these games when you see something like this pop up on the latest release page, check into the thread comments and screenshots....and still find yourself sitting there not sure of whether or not you have already played it in the past.
It's more a case of people jumping on a trend because it's doing well, trying to make a carbon copy that's just a tiny bit different so they're not "actually" copying, then dragging it out.

But also yes, I wondered the same thing when this appeared today. :ROFLMAO:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Hey, everybody.

I always say this with every release, so I want to say it again. If I could make a request, I'd appreciate if you guys keep things civil between each other. Discussion always picks up with every update. I'd appreciate if you guys not attack each other for your opinions. I read everything to try and figure out how to improve the game, so sometimes it becomes a chore to navigate through things when people are just arguing or attacking each other. You can say whatever you want about me and call me an idiot. You can say the game sucks and the story is dumb and the girls are ugly. I'd just like to not have to see anybody else be insulted for having an opinion, whether it's liking it or hating it. If you have an opinion directed at me, good or bad, I'd like to hear it.

I can't moderate this and you guys are obviously free to say what you want. It's just a request I have. I'll be here to answer questions about the game if you have any. I hope you enjoy the update. I'm working on the next episode right now.

Dear Mr. Developer, you can ignore those stupid messages, I really like your game, please stay focused on your work

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
May I kindly ask why not? Since everyone would be happy to have some more intimate content with them, the decision seems counterintuitive :unsure:
Presumably because that's the kind of character they are. Riley is friendly enough but more focused on the current tasks. Vanessa starts from being super cold and would require a lot of warming up before she'd even consider anything more than just being business partners. It would make zero sense to have intimate content with them at the moment.

Reactions: linkinn

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Great update, loved the progress with Vanessa, Harlow and Erika but man Riley is killing me at this point, I know it's going slow but it's way to slow considering how much you flirt with her if you go that route. It's becoming borderline depressing to keep using flirty option because you get shut down over and over. It doesn't even make sense to progress the relationship after being so deep into this platonic mode if that makes any sense. I swear it's like MC is trying to seduce a wall at this point regarding Riley. Other than that I enjoyed the update very much.
I'm with you on Riley. I've all but given up at this point. You don't even feel like you're making any progress towards a possible relationship. At this point I've just taken the hint she isn't interested.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Vanessa (the model), she is warming up to the MC, a bit..like she takes of her shades for him....i'm sure in 5-7 ep's you may kiss her...maybe.
Riley (the redhead), yeah no progress whatsoever. Honestly i really see no point to even continue to try with her, i find most side girls are more interesting and her looks aren't particular good either...feels like flirting with a brick wall at this point.
Nope, she won't take her glasses off even when she fists the mc. :Kappa:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Presumably because that's the kind of character they are. Riley is friendly enough but more focused on the current tasks. Vanessa starts from being super cold and would require a lot of warming up before she'd even consider anything more than just being business partners. It would make zero sense to have intimate content with them at the moment.
Zero sense, really? They're young women who surely have needs and desires, like everyone else. MC is a (supposedly) good looking guy who's proven to be capable, confident, kind, classy/funny/charming.
How does it make zero sense to not at least show a glimmer of interest?

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
(...) Riley is killing me at this point, I know it's going slow but it's way to slow considering how much you flirt with her if you go that route. It's becoming borderline depressing to keep using flirty option because you get shut down over and over. It doesn't even make sense to progress the relationship after being so deep into this platonic mode if that makes any sense. I swear it's like MC is trying to seduce a wall at this point regarding Riley
I'm with you on Riley. I've all but given up at this point. You don't even feel like you're making any progress towards a possible relationship. At this point I've just taken the hint she isn't interested.
Vanessa (the model), she is warming up to the MC, a bit..like she takes of her shades for him....i'm sure in 5-7 ep's you may kiss her...maybe.
Riley (the redhead), yeah no progress whatsoever. Honestly i really see no point to even continue to try with her, i find most side girls are more interesting and her looks aren't particular good either...feels like flirting with a brick wall at this point.
Can only sadly agree with all of you...

Havent played this in a while, can someone tell me if there are content with the model lady and the redhead ? Last time i played there wasent any.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May I kindly ask why not? Since everyone would be happy to have some more intimate content with them, the decision seems counterintuitive :unsure:
Exactly the question I would ask... after 9 long (and very wordy) episodes focusssing majorly on all these kinds of "business" relationships with all the girls while making almost no significant progress romantically/intimately...
that's not only "becoming borderline depressing", it feels like a chore!
At least for me - and obviously not only for me, perhaps :sick:.

VenusWaltz, you've always accentuated your intention to make this VN a fun experience for players long enough.
So make it some fun experience eventually by letting at least something happen romantically!!!
It's more than about time for less business and more intimacy!!!

It's really no fun at all if you kind of brick wall most of all flirtation attempts behind the originally strict business/work relations and orientations of the characters. Or their character backgrounds. Or whatever.
In particular for Riley. Yes, her business focus is fundamental, but come on: is that really necessary to let her keep that attitude, completely regardless of any constant efforts to romance her? Is that really your aim to hold on consequently on the (back) story of her, when players just loose their patience with her and give up?! Is she meant to be only platonic or even unable to commit herself into a romantic relationship?!
Vanessa is... a very specific "case" indeed, maybe has about the hardest nutshell ever when it comes to any (more than) friendly relationships with anyone. So, yeah, she's for sure the toughest of them all to "crack". So I can somewhat understand that any attempts on her are going to need more time than on any of the other girls.
But again, come on, how long do you want us players to "suffer" instead of finally making some palpable intimate progress with these girls?

I can only beg you to at least consider to straighten up the pace. Not only for the benefit of all of your players who yearn for something more than "business only" stuff, but also for the benefit of the whole story you want to tell.
Because otherwise you might not have that many folks left who want to read and play this story?!

Please always keep in mind, that most players of your "game" aren't there for 'strictly business' and platonic relationships...

Well, let's better say: I am not playing these "games" for strictly business related stuff and friendly, but mostly platonic relationsships at all. I don't mind any slow burn stories, but eventually after that many episodes, there has to be some burn to keep me interested enough. And my interest is on a dimishing scale with every update.
Just my opinion, my two cents.

If you really intend not to build up into some romance or intimate content with the socalled main LIs (in particular Riley) "for a while", I'll probably have lost my interest in your story completely for sure. Would a pity though, cause I liked this one at lot right from the very first episode...

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Do the funny/romantic/serious options have any effect or more for flavour?
there is no difference I think it is just if you want a funnier line or face reaction of certain character, but it doesn't affect anything so far.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I think it's time the MC accepts being friend-zoned by Riley. I don't know the exact number of days that have passed, but with all of the time skips, she's had more than enough time to "think about it." The fact that the academic advisor gave in to sexual feelings before Riley is willing to accept a formal date shows me that it is time to move on.

At least Sophia is a redhead who knows what she wants.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
[/QUOTE
Imagine yourself as a girl. Now imagine yourself as a pretty girl popular on social media. This kind of women they receive (no joke) 500-1000 messages from men on daily basis and none of these messages are normal. Not trying a normal conversation or to try and getting to know her. These messages are nasty of men trying to fuck her or saying how cute she looks.

On the streets she gets the same behavior from men. She is not treated as person, but as a piece of meat that men wants to get to satisfy their dicks. They will also make nasty comments, call outs, call her names if she doesn't give them attention. Even the looks they give are as if they were trying to undress her at that very moment.

You may even think I am joking right now, but this is how a lot of women are treated by men on daily basis. Once a friend of mine who used to be popular on instagram during college, and she wasn't even that popular, just around 1k followers, but would post pictures of her and she showed me once in a single day around 100+ messages and almost 100% nasty ones. I wouldn't get even 1 message on social media lol. Some of those people were even people she knew but they were thirsty dogs or simps.

It made me think about my behavior towards women in general and I saw that they deal with that kind of crap on daily basis.
With that being said, some girls just get disgusted by men and they lose interest in having a man in her life even if they are straight. Someone to get through and conquer her would have to put a lot of effort.

Is there anyone here playing a route without having sex, flirting or dating other girls? I am pretty sure the answer is no. Everyone just wants to get inside her panties and she already knows that. Reason why these girls, even if they are friends with you, they know that you, like any other boy/man, is thinking with your dick when you talk to them (like the thousand of other men in her life).

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Imagine yourself as a girl. Now imagine yourself as a pretty girl popular on social media. This kind of women they receive (no joke) 500-1000 messages from men on daily basis and none of these messages are normal. Not trying a normal conversation or to try and getting to know her. These messages are nasty of men trying to fuck her or saying how cute she looks.

On the streets she gets the same behavior from men. She is not treated as person, but as a piece of meat that men wants to get to satisfy their dicks. They will also make nasty comments, call outs, call her names if she doesn't give them attention. Even the looks they give are as if they were trying to undress her at that very moment.

You may even think I am joking right now, but this is how a lot of women are treated by men on daily basis. Once a friend of mine who used to be popular on instagram during college, and she wasn't even that popular, just around 1k followers, but would post pictures of her and she showed me once in a single day around 100+ messages and almost 100% nasty ones. I wouldn't get even 1 message on social media lol. Some of those people were even people she knew but they were thirsty dogs or simps.

It made me think about my behavior towards women in general and I saw that they deal with that kind of crap on daily basis.
With that being said, some girls just get disgusted by men and they lose interest in having a man in her life even if they are straight. Someone to get through and conquer her would have to put a lot of effort.

Is there anyone here playing a route without having sex, flirting or dating other girls? I am pretty sure the answer is no. Everyone just wants to get inside her panties and she already knows that. Reason why these girls, even if they are friends with you, they know that you, like any other boy/man, is thinking with your dick when you talk to them (like the thousand of other men in her life).
So... there's still no action (not even a kiss) with the blonde? I paused this game in chapter 3/4 waiting for more content with her haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanMotta

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So... there's still no action (not even a kiss) with the blonde? I paused this game in chapter 3/4 waiting for more content with her haha.
Yes. As the developer said above, there isn't any lewd content yet and there isn't any lewd content planned in the near future for the blond or the red head Riley.
What I am ok with since I like Erika. Riley is a turn off and Vanessa (the blond), if she ever decide to be with him, I think he should give her exclusive attention instead of trying to have all girls at once.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Yes. As the developer said above, there isn't any lewd content yet and there isn't any lewd content planned in the near future for the blond or the red head Riley.
What I am ok with since I like Erika. Riley is a turn off and Vanessa (the blond), if she ever decide to be with him, I think he should give her exclusive attention instead of trying to have all girls at once.
I don't care for Riley but Vanessa is amazing. Whether it's her design or her personality, I love them haha. Too bad there isn't even a kiss since it means they still aren't very close at all. And I agree. But it's a harem game, so I doubt the protagonist decides to be alone to be with Vanessa. But seeing her personality, she would probably tell him to fuck off if he wants to start a relationship and continue with other girls lol

Reactions: DanMotta

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you pick mostly knight options it does NOT make you a guy who's thinking with his dick, rather with his heart. Finding a girl attractive and interesting and courting her also doesn't mean you only think about getting in her panties.
Your conclusions are just too radical and untrue.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes