d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
say to marisa that we want more than just sex.
There's no flag/variable if you choose that option. It's there just for dialogues differences whereas in case of Jordan there's a flag/variable if you choose to have something serious with her.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I have unlocked glery and cheat mode but I don't see any green highlights.

Not even this one:

Is that feature removed?
I'm missing that as well but it doesn't seem necessary to highlight it because it's pretty self-explanatory.

Anyway the game turned out much more of a slow burn than I initially thought so I gave up on playing it.
Is it unreasonable to ask for some lewd scenes with Riley and Vanessa, considering the game was launched 2 years ago?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For the Maniac page, the MC is trying to disassociate anybody else outside of Vanessa from it even though it's not explicitly stated. This is for the page itself. Anything submitted to that page will revolve around Vanessa/MC even though it seems inevitable other stories/characters are becoming less tangential.

We all have our moments.

I appreciate your feedback.
---

And for everybody else, I'm reading your comments and appreciate your feedback, too. I'm taking everything into consideration. I'm trying my best.

Again, thanks for all your efforts !!

mfacc.JPG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Nice idea just one major issue.
It is highly unlikely She and the Police actually have his money SOoo.
What your saying is she should of blown her under cover by not actually charging him the 500?.
Or she herself should pay the Club the money they charge punters for her as an undercover stripper giving a lap dance out of her own pocket or maybe out of the precincts petty cash.
She may of taken his money but she would of had to hand that straight over to the club.
And I'm not sure the club would give her back his 500 so she could give him back his 500 even if she and the police department were even willing to ask them too.

I could be wrong but I doubt it.
I see your point but her cover should have been blown a long time ago.
Any stripper unwilling to completely strip naked should have been a red flag :KEK:.
As for the money she's a cop so she should have some spare cash on hand.
I'm not greedy I be willing to accept half of it back and some doughnuts I know she got those.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I see your point but her cover should have been blown a long time ago.
Any stripper unwilling to completely strip naked should have been a red flag :KEK:.
As for the money she's a cop so she should have some spare cash on hand.
I'm not greedy I be willing to accept half of it back and some doughnuts I know she got those.
Good point but then again.
Why would it mean she would of blown her cover if she's bringing 500 for the club every dance without her taking it all off everything they might find it strange but their not really gonna call her on it as she still making them money.
And where is it actually written she must do it naked anyway don't forget technically It's called a Lap dance not a Strip dance or Naked Dance.

And I might of been inclined to agreed with your not greedy part even though your effectively asking her to pay for half of the work she did giving you a Lap dance.
If only you hadn't asked for the doughnuts.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I quite enjoyed this update although it was more chill than the last few. The intimate scenes are really improving with each update. If you were to bet me that MC would have gotten with his professor before Riley I would have lost that bet. Shows how much I know. The game as a whole probably did need to take a breath because everything got so drastic and it was refreshing.

Last edited:

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
I just started this game and in the intro i got flashed like crazy, please put a disclaimer before the flash happens so that i can either turn away (sorry was watching too much IEM Rio) or put my sunglasses on....

Obviously this is a funny remark and not some kind of criticism or hate or anything like that...
cheers

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I've always figured that Vanessa would be the slowest of the slow burns but Riley is killing me.... first girl, hot red head, I'm dying here...

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I've always figured that Vanessa would be the slowest of the slow burns but Riley is killing me.... first girl, hot red head, I'm dying here...
she is the queen of friendzoning..... as longer the game goes the less im interrested in her. she shows zero interrest in the mc so far. for me it feels like she just pitties the mc for allways trying to get a date with her, thats why she says she needs time to decide if she wants to go on a date. she has not the balls to say she is not interrested.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes