dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The multi-colour choices are just for some variety in the dialogue, no bearing on outcomes. All the white dialogue options are what change things.
I don't like this design decision. What's the point of choosing dialogues if it doesn't have an effect on the relationship with a girl? To mold the MC to my taste? Then it's not enough, needs more big decisions in how he reacts. So you can just choose all the blue (boring dialogues), green (not always funny) or pink (sometimes cringe) choices and that's it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Depending on where you saved in the previous update, sometimes it doesn't read the new code properly depending on where the save is. I think it's best to save when there's something on the screen like very end of the credits, if you're not already doing that. Another thing that can happen there are a lot of crashes if you're doing a lot of rollbacks and skipping. If that's not the case with you, I'm not sure what it is. I'll take another look at the code to clean it up for the next episode. I'm not great with code, so I could be wrong about all of this.
I very rarely use rollback. Have multiple save files. At the end of update, I always save just before the credit scenes. It usually works unless there are serious code changes. I had to load a save file created before the coffee shop party

By the by, What are the effects of "mc rebel" & "mc diplomat" points ???

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
What are the effects of "mc rebel" & "mc diplomat" points ???
Nothing at the moment. For now, it's just to track what kind of personality you have in confrontations.

I very rarely use rollback. Have multiple save files. At the end of update, I always save just before the credit scenes. It usually works unless there are serious code changes. I had to load a save file created before the coffee shop party
I added a bit of code parameters to this episode but don't remember changing anything previously. I'm not sure what it is. I'll look at that code before the next update.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Nothing at the moment. For now, it's just to track what kind of personality you have in confrontations.

I added a bit of code parameters to this episode but don't remember changing anything previously. I'm not sure what it is. I'll look at that code before the next update.
Those are "Flirt points" ???. They are new additions i guess. Maybe those crashed my saves.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
worst 3some scene ever?? what a disappointmen...was not even a proper 3some...and the end of it was on pair with the scene...this entirle update was a disappointmen to be really honest..and i've seen the writintg becoming worst too. and the bar scene is pretty sudden...ut of nowhere , really. meh

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
I like this game, because I think it's interesting interaction and different personalities, even though I'm female. Yet, seriously I think MEGA needs to stop being extremely STUPID!

Insufficient disk space for running MEGA on chrome. ME: "I HAVE PLENTY OF DISK SPACE!" Why is MEGA telling me I have insufficient disk space and at the same time telling me to download their MEGA app?! I swear MEGA is getting really retarded and annoying to use! Please use something else with a faster download like MEDIAFIRE!

Also I'm getting really furious about the download quota thing too!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ok the Vanessa part and kate encounter were good as always...both writing and scene. good!

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
I don't like this design decision. What's the point of choosing dialogues if it doesn't have an effect on the relationship with a girl? To mold the MC to my taste? Then it's not enough, needs more big decisions in how he reacts. So you can just choose all the blue (boring dialogues), green (not always funny) or pink (sometimes cringe) choices and that's it.
It's a legitimate design choice, though. There are some games on here where there are a bunch of different branches, and so updates are slow because the designer has to spend time thinking through every different path. Even games with just "light" and "dark" paths tend to go slowly. And almost inevitably, one of the paths gets more content in a new update, which leaves people on the alternative paths frustrated.

The biggest downside to this approach (other than limited ability to change outcomes and consequences) is unrealistic jumps when a female character turns into a love interest. How do you make it believable that the pure joker captures the interest of Vanessa? Or that the always "smooth" guy will click with Riley, who seems to want some level of maturity from the MC?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The biggest downside to this approach (other than limited ability to change outcomes and consequences) is unrealistic jumps when a female character turns into a love interest. How do you make it believable that the pure joker captures the interest of Vanessa? Or that the always "smooth" guy will click with Riley, who seems to want some level of maturity from the MC?
Well said, that was my point.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I like this game, because I think it's interesting interaction and different personalities, even though I'm female. Yet, seriously I think MEGA needs to stop being extremely STUPID!

Insufficient disk space for running MEGA on chrome. ME: "I HAVE PLENTY OF DISK SPACE!" Why is MEGA telling me I have insufficient disk space and at the same time telling me to download their MEGA app?! I swear MEGA is getting really retarded and annoying to use! Please use something else with a faster download like MEDIAFIRE!

Use a different browser or use the workaround for chrome or use MEGAsync (I get 3 times the download speed with MEGAsync vs. browser download).

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Hello don't mean to bug but I am a bit into episode 8 and am not getting any highlight choices. I am unsure if this is just because I haven't come across any in episode 8 yet or not. but so far both the flirt options were greyed out.
it doesn't show the green highlights?
did you remove that feature?
the grey ones have no effect, I might have missed a few BJs here and there, there are over 400 choices in game now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

You have limited download spece monthly. Buy plenty of space for 5 bucks/euros per month and there you go. I have the same deal on Gofile,so while my PC has enough space on hard disc I'm not worring about that anymore.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Good to see I'm not the only one who noticed. I wrote in my review that this game would work better as a pure kinetic novel as it's better to have an enjoyable novel than choices that aren't actually choices make your input meaningless.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes