zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
At this point is Vanessa even romanceable character? It's been 7 episodes, she's been part of the story since the beginning, and yet there's not even slightest hint that something will ever happen. This may be slow burn with most of the characters, but with her it's more like no-burn.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
At this point is Vanessa even romanceable character? It's been 7 episodes, she's been part of the story since the beginning, and yet there's not even slightest hint that something will ever happen. This may be slow burn with most of the characters, but with her it's more like no-burn.
Maybe in Episode 43 she and the MC will hold hands, but we never know.

But seriously, it's a reeeeeeeally slow burn, which is a shame, since Vanessa is actually my favorite (mostly because I like when the LI don't act like the MC is the second coming of Jesus, which is very common on AVNs)

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Maybe in Episode 43 she and the MC will hold hands, but we never know.

But seriously, it's a reeeeeeeally slow burn, which is a shame, since Vanessa is actually my favorite (mostly because I like when the LI don't act like the MC is the second coming of Jesus, which is very common on AVNs)
To be honest interactions with here were the most enjoyable part of this game. I love how she reacts on MCs constant making fun of her and occasional flirting. While the rest girls may be more or less boring at least she helped me no to survive the whoel game. Yeah well.. with tag 'dating sim' I should've expect that it will have usual dating simulator problems. And by problems I don't only mean lack of sex, but also slow, sometimes painfully slow progress. By that logic there should be episode in a future which will be full of sex because there will be point when MC will get that far with everyone. At least I tought that during first episodes, but now I'm not too sure. Because if devs can pull realtionship which progress to blowing at the first meeting and then make the girl almost constantly refuse anything through large part of the game it's.. well.. worrying.

Reactions: wiseold6996

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, new player here and ive got a question for those of you who played through this already

Does it matter how you interact with the girls here? Take the first girl you meet (Riley), what should i stick with, blue, green or pink choices or it doesnt matter and there are just some flavor text changes?

I dont want to play though this idk how many times to see all the differences.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just started playing this. Just a lot of fun and enjoy it so much. Well done Venus Waltz.

Well done.

And, thank you.

Guilty as charged....

Smitten.

kate.JPG

Sep 13, 2020
Need the walkthrough mod updated and go file says this when I try to download the game: This server is currently overloaded, so the file cannot be downloaded at this time. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Man for All [Episode 1-8, v0.17] [Venus Waltz] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.29GB
Repack size: 870MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes