bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get into Vanessa's pants, seems impossible, I've been using only flirts, maybe this isn't the way? :LOL:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is there any actual difference between personality choices in terms of characters progression and/or possible scenes or is it all just fluff for rp?
on episode 3 right now and so far doesn't look like anything mattered, i don't think there were any conditions, triggers or stat checks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any actual difference between personality choices in terms of characters progression and/or possible scenes or is it all just fluff for rp?
on episode 3 right now and so far doesn't look like anything mattered, i don't think there were any conditions, triggers or stat checks
Not between the personality (colored) choices, no. It just gives flavor to the responses of the characters. The white choices, though, do matter (at least very often). White choices tend to be for starting / ending routes, etc. There might be some that aren't as important, but I can't remember for sure. If some white choices don't matter, there aren't a lot of them that are this way.

Reactions: Danv

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just have to say Vanessa is probably my favourite AVN character in a long while. Well, her interactions with the MC anyway. Especialy if you just go pure comedic orsmoooth operatoooor route. The mix os seriousness and humour is done well. Nicely done.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
12 is easy, but 16 is with the bartender, I think I remember that this scene gives a triple option, Threeshome or only with a bartender or the whore, in short you have to accept the only bartender route.
They are secondary characters so I don't remember their names :ROFLMAO:
Marisa isn't a whore, not nice to call her that. She may be a stripper, who has had sex with the MC the first time she danced for him, but she hasn't had sex with anybody else, especially that rich guy who hired her to strip at those private parties.

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
I know there are a lot of reasons why people don't like this game but for this point, I'm speaking to Riley and the other LIs specifically and lack of progress. With Riley, you have three options at this point.
I don't think that there is lack of progress. There is some slow process that needs to be earned on some of the LIs. But I received a picture from Vanessa, and Riley is smiling towards me and is interested in my relation with the other girls.

There are numeruous games out there were you can fuck all the girls within the first five minutes. I am pretty happy that there are also some games that take sme time to establish a story and some characters.

Somebody mentioned already 'Hillside' where it takes even more time until you get some 'action'. And I'm intrigued with both of the games.

And thank you very much that the girls do not have boobs that are bigger then anything else ...

I'm trying my best. I'm working as much as I can. And I'm still learning. I appreciate you all. Thanks for your patience while I figure this thing out.
Thanks for your efforts. I like the game a lot.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I love the nod to Starship "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" at the end of Chapter 9.

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
this game's really nice, the faces are a little odd looking at times but i can live with that. good pacing and story. lastly, vanessa and riley i'm coming for you!!

Reactions: VOYEUR and Naxos

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm on Episode 7/8 and all the girls are starting to side eye each other and I'm starting to worry we won't actually get a proper harem and we'll have to chose a girl to stay with.

Just because this game is more grounded than most harem games, doesn't mean a harem wouldn't work. Polyamory is a real thing

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm on Episode 7/8 and all the girls are starting to side eye each other and I'm starting to worry we won't actually get a proper harem and we'll have to chose a girl to stay with.

Just because this game is more grounded than most harem games, doesn't mean a harem wouldn't work. Polyamory is a real thing
Good luck getting Vanessa to harem

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020

I think we are playing different games then. Riley, Erica and Harlow are seem very comfortable with and accepting of each other.

The only one I see having any major difficulty would be Kate and that I seem more as a result of her concern of the relationship being appropriate given her position.

Vanessa maybe too, but she will accept it. I'm starting to see her cool exterior as a defense, to not let anything get through to her and effect her emotionally after what happened with her mom. Once he's through those defenses she's all his.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes