Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe you're right! I don't hate harems, but I think it's nice that the 5 main LI's have solo routes, which are allowed to exist simultaneously! A good game deserves to try different endings

Of course it seems a bit too early for us to discuss the ending lol :ROFLMAO:
Well you can turn down any, or all of them. So it stands to reason that there will be solo paths for them. My default file does go for them all, but I will go back and do solo paths for them in time.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think if this was rated PG, I would still be invested in the story. As good a plot as many TV shows.

Reactions: Abhai

thecommeneagle

Aug 18, 2018
I never write but wanted to say dont be too disheartened by the feedback. I personally love the pace of the plot and the story. the characters arent flawess but they are all great and distinct characters. I like Vanessa the best, she really is a rare character and im really enjoying here route.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
no incest right? btw any way to disable the name saving feature? and Im assuming that I could go either full knight, joker or player right? as well as a mix of all

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Here's my WT, Gallery Unlocker and Cheat Mod for A Man For All ep9
(updated, untested. Report to squash 'em bugs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -
maybe I havent got to important choices yet but the only thing Im seeing so far are the points each answer gives, does this mean I can choose whatever I want with no consequences?

Reactions: Ripson

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
no incest right? btw any way to disable the name saving feature? and Im assuming that I could go either full knight, joker or player right? as well as a mix of all
No incest planned. You don't have to put a name on the save. You can just leave it blank.
maybe I havent got to important choices yet but the only thing Im seeing so far are the points each answer gives, does this mean I can choose whatever I want with no consequences?
Don't worry about consequences when picking the color choices. The points are just to track your personality. You can pick a combination if you want.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I believe that it'll be a harem in the sense that all the LIs will be fine with MC being with all other LIs, but there won't be big orgies where he sleeps with everyone at once. There will be some groupings (like the threesome in the latest episode), but not huge fuckfests.
Agreed this game is definitely a harem alright, it just takes some women time to get used to.
As for me I'm enjoying time with Erika and Sophia until Kate picks up the phone again on a lonely night :BootyTime:

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Playing this game just feels like waiting for the incoming trainwreck you cant look away from. There is no way to balance becoming an established fighter in illegal underground cage matches and gaining a contract as a model for a huge s firm can work at the same time..

Reactions: hawk784563

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
What happened to Vanessa? She swallowed broom and started finding words or something?
She said more in that Halloween party then all episodes together so far. Almost sounded human being.
And i just started liking how i dislike her..

So shame about Harlow, she and that Tricoder just dont attract .. Although maybe its her face or both..I think im sure i could get past tricoder if only she had an appealing face.. i never thought i would say this for this type of games before..

Lori has best facial structure so far. (CH6) something between Rhona Mithra and Keira Knightley

P.S
if i may suggest Rachel Leycroft for music? She is making free music and it sounds amazing.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
so really you can have a harem with several women and / or a monogamous relationship if that is what you want?
I do like this game as well but am leaning to a monogamous rel with Riley

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe the comedy club plot should've just been used for one episode alone.
The MC had a few funny jokes the first time around. This update however, is painfully unfunny so far :HideThePain:
There are a couple of points I'd bring up, to be fair:
  1. The MC has always thought himself funnier than he actually is. That's kind of baked into the cake. The jokes at the club were on par with what we'd seen pretty much the whole game (I typically choose Knight or Smoothtalker responses to avoid the Joker ones) so I didn't mind them really. I just rolled my eyes and moved on.
  2. It was amateur night, and what he said about it really is true from what I personally have ever seen. When you go to an amateur night, sure some of the audience will naturally be belligerent to whoever's performing; that's no different to a professional comedian, either. But most of the audience whenever I've gone to an open mic and/or scheduled amateurs night has been pretty forgiving, realizing these people are just starting out and aren't expected to have polished their craft.
But you are right: the MC should never plan a career out of it. He's excellent at psychology; he's facepalm-worthy at humor.

Reactions: Griftomedia

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm quite disappointed, no mention of the cum still on her lips after the kiss, nor even visually shown during the kiss.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes