Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
What you said about movies is true enough. 250,000+ of them but if you've seen like 1000 or so you've might as well seen them all, as it can be boiled down to 8-10 different types and most even have the same plot structure just with different actors (esp if it's a remake of some 10-20yo movie). That's why I haven't been in a movie theater since 1998 and quit watching them at all a few years ago, too predictable and even the special effects and CGI novelty/wow factor has worn off. Apparently most people are too-easily entertained.
Ummm....I hope I am not disrespectful but how old are you bro? like seriously, no joke the fact you stopped going to theatre after 1998 that was 25 years ago means you are in your late 30s or something.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
ah man this game feels more boring by every episode, nothing major happening since that cafe incident. I miss the output from earlier episodes, feels like dev releasing filler episodes to keep patrons happy.

Reactions: swills13

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game and if the story and the writing seems good the models are ugly, why those alien faces, it looks like a very old version of daz models and badly modified. Well i can live with that if the story is good but after a little while i realize that there are no real choices, it's basically yes sir, ah ah ah yeah or oh yeah baby!
It doesn't seem to change anything, just some dialogues, so it's a disguised KN to fool those who look for a VN.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
yup, she was (and that arguably was the most erotic moment in the game so far!)
and she is showing it again in this episode.
we are getting close guys!:p :BootyTime:
So she will remove her glasses this year, next year it will beher top maybe and we will have to wait until 2030 for the bra, i do not dare to think about the panties, i will probably be dead at that time.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I just started this game and if the story and the writing seems good the models are ugly, why those alien faces, it looks like a very old version of daz models and badly modified. Well i can live with that if the story is good but after a little while i realize that there are no real choices, it's basically yes sir, ah ah ah yeah or oh yeah baby!
It doesn't seem to change anything, just some dialogues, so it's a disguised KN to fool those who look for a VN.
Going by your pfp, isn't that like the old saying 'pot and kettle'? No disrespect intended, but, seriously, that's one fugly image you're using. :ROFLMAO:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
VenusWaltz

Thanks for the update! Always appreciated and I find your VN excellent by all measures and really enjoy it. Looking forward to your next update and thanks for all your hard work.

If it wouldn't be a spoiler I'd like to ask if following multiple LIs causes them to become unavailable as things move forward. For example, I've been intimate with Erika. I'm sharing her apartment. Yet in the most recent interactions she's made herself unavailable for intimacy. I'm not complaining but if not pursuing other LIs would cause Erika to be more available I'd like very much to know. the same question applies to all the other LIs. Thanks for any feedback. Looking forward to what comes next.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
If it wouldn't be a spoiler I'd like to ask if following multiple LIs causes them to become unavailable as things move forward. For example, I've been intimate with Erika. I'm sharing her apartment. Yet in the most recent interactions she's made herself unavailable for intimacy. I'm not complaining but if not pursuing other LIs would cause Erika to be more available I'd like very much to know. the same question applies to all the other LIs.
Pursuing one girl won't gate you from another one. That goes for all girls. You're not missing anything with Erika.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
This is to answer your question " Can't i state my opinion without being facepalmed? "

I've seen many VN's that were not up to my liking and opted out of commenting every time and most of the time I just ignore the thread on all of them and just move on for 3 specific reasons:

First - Out of respect for the devs and the fact that they actually invests a lot of time, energy and efforts to make a VN while knowing that all their hard work will be available for free on this site.

Second - Out of respect for the community actually liking, being interested and supporting the project even though I'm not.

Third - Because my comments would not bring any value whatsoever to anyone and wouldn't give any positive criticism to the DEVs which would obviously trigger negative reactions.

So writing "Nothing personal" after sharing your negative criticism of this VN that many actually enjoy (me included) and the language used to express it were the triggers for the facepalms, so I fail to see why you're so surprised at that.

I also agree that you are entitled to your opinions but as I've been saying for decades now, everybody has opinions but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to share it with everyone, even more so when you're not even interested in even trying it.

You knew you would trigger a reaction with your negative post and people responded accordingly.

I do understand that puberty is a tough period and that you might not have a big brother to teach you, which is why I took the time to explain this to you in detail, and I hope that one day you will understand this message, appreciate it's value and learn from it.

Best of luck to you.
I think he has his opinions and he is free to speak his opinions on the internet. People think if it is a criticism, if it is negative, it is bad, and it is not. the new generation wants to live in a bubble. This is why most of things nowadays aren't that great. He is free to give his opinion, but I did put facepalm on his comment because of the words he uses in it. He could criticize negatively the VN without being so offensive, then after offending someone's creation with the intention of hurt the creator, he is victmizing himself for receiving facepalms. I get a lot of facepalms because I speak my mind online and I also do the same in real life, But I try not to be offensive, and when I am offensive, I do know some people will get triggered and reply back.

If he wants to go that route, at least he has to man up and deal with the consequences. Other than that, he is free to speak his mind and say what he thinks about this VN.

I personally love this VN.

And I love Erika even if people say she has male features as they said above and they are afraid she has a penis. Since I am into futa content, I wouldn't mind that either.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think he has his opinions and he is free to speak his opinions on the internet. People think if it is a criticism, if it is negative, it is bad, and it is not. the new generation wants to live in a bubble. This is why most of things nowadays aren't that great. He is free to give his opinion, but I did put facepalm on his comment because of the words he uses in it. He could criticize negatively the VN without being so offensive, then after offending someone's creation with the intention of hurt the creator, he is victmizing himself for receiving facepalms. I get a lot of facepalms because I speak my mind online and I also do the same in real life, But I try not to be offensive, and when I am offensive, I do know some people will get triggered and reply back.

If he wants to go that route, at least he has to man up and deal with the consequences. Other than that, he is free to speak his mind and say what he thinks about this VN.

And I love Erika even if people tells she has male feature and they are afraid she has a penis. Since I am into futa content, I wouldn't mind that either.
When someone gets triggered by what I say, or what anyone says, it's not our problem, it's their problem. Unless we are purposefully trying to offend. But, most of us don't. A lot of people are looking for any reason they can to be offended. I don't know if it's a fetish or what, but I'm not too keen about it.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
GAME ENDING:
Riley decides to date MC in the last scene of the last episode and gives him a kiss on cheek. They plan their date.............game ends, its up to the players to imagine what happens later on in their life.
when we had to choose if we wanted to date her or hang out as friends, I chose the last option lol. She is the only one I am giving a hard pass. I'd give a hard pass on that other girl from his college who works in a strip club. Forgot her name. But since I already got her to suck my dick twice, she will keep doing so lol.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
When someone gets triggered by what I say, or what anyone says, it's not our problem, it's their problem. Unless we are purposefully trying to offend. But, most of us don't. A lot of people are looking for any reason they can to be offended. I don't know if it's a fetish or what, but I'm not too keen about it.
Has Vanessa at least shown her eyes by now?
yes twice

Reactions: Dark Silence

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

And I love Erika even if people say she has male features as they said above and they are afraid she has a penis. Since I am into futa content, I wouldn't mind that either.
The funny part is that he/she didn't even play the game. My first playthrough was erica route and was good, not gonna say more so I don't spoil others game. But like I told that person I respect his opinion but he went to far that's why I didn't answer his 2nd post don't want to be dragged down to his/her level.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The funny part is that he/she didn't even play the game. My first playthrough was erica route and was good, not gonna say more so I don't spoil others game. But like I told that person I respect his opinion but he went to far that's why I didn't answer his 2nd post don't want to be dragged down to his/her level.
Sometimes it's fun to get down 'n' dirty. ;)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes