mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is it the walkthrough mod (dont even know why i bothered not like this game has anything you need a walkthrough for was just curious if i missed anything) or does this end in the same place as the last update (after comedy club)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Finally the MC drops that Elvis The Pelvis horrible haircut and grows a beard like a man, and everyone is complaining, really? :ROFLMAO:
This game has some annoying flaws in my opinion but the Vanessa path oh man, it s something else, her personality, the jokes i can do with her and the expressions she makes, only her path is worth it to play this game, and Marisa too, gorgeous and very interesting character, but aparently she s not an LI unfortunately.
The problem is while waiting for Vanessa i have to put up with the other "girls", Riley is interesting too but she always puts me down everytime i try something, huh im busy, we re just friends, business pals, so what are you doing in this game then? i understand it s a slow burn but in her case is like trying to burn down a skyscraper with only one match, she s gonna reveal in the last chapter that she always loved the MC in secret.
At least Riley doesn't require you to be a chick, like some other slowburn character whose name starts with "J" and ends with "Jill". You can fool around with other girls all you want :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hi VenusWaltz
i've play ur game but it was ver0.6
so here's my review
5/5 render , can't comment bout this one
3/5 character development, a bit lacking i guess
2/5 for UI, minus is i need to do fuckking name my save before it saved, can't u just make option to turn off/on the rename "save file" thing? or just make it visible , like no need to name it first before the file is saved mean u can rename after the file is saved with a new buttom on right/left the save name
im gonna play the newest one till u fix that "name save file" thing
q: says in introduction stat u can choose whatever u like n then the girls will follow? :Kappa:doubt it, cuz right now i've only using "pink stat" but only some of the girls react, in case is only erika would have more content for this part, second harlow(some) n the side girls,
might i'm only playing in the wrong path but, how to get naked version of vanessa n riley ?, do mc never fuck those girls? if u plan it for later update then, the story it self is a really fucking slow :KEK:both i like n i don't like it :KEK:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hi VenusWaltz
i've play ur game but it was ver0.6
so here's my review

5/5 render , can't comment bout this one
3/5 character development, a bit lacking i guess
2/5 for UI, minus is i need to do fuckking name my save before it saved, can't u just make option to turn off/on the rename "save file" thing? or just make it visible , like no need to name it first before the file is saved mean u can rename after the file is saved with a new buttom on right/left the save name
im gonna play the newest one till u fix that "name save file" thing
q: says in introduction stat u can choose whatever u like n then the girls will follow? :Kappa:doubt it, cuz right now i've only using "pink stat" but only some of the girls react, in case is only erika would have more content for this part, second harlow(some) n the side girls,
might i'm only playing in the wrong path but, how to get naked version of vanessa n riley ?, do mc never fuck those girls? if u plan it for later update then, the story it self is a really fucking slow :KEK:both i like n i don't like it :KEK:
:WaitWhat:
wtf dude - are you really complaining about "slow/lacking characters development/progress" while providing a fresh review for 0.6 version?:KEK:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
:WaitWhat:
wtf dude - are you really complaining about "slow/lacking characters development/progress" while providing a fresh review for 0.6 version?:KEK:
Looks like. So, does that mean I can provide a 'fresh' review for the first 10 mins that I've played so far? ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
i just started playing the game and i can't understand if color choices matter regarding the outcome with girls or are just meant for flavour
they don't, they are just there for fun of saying different things to girls but doesn't change anything.

Reactions: sbarabaus

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Finally the MC drops that Elvis The Pelvis horrible haircut and grows a beard like a man, and everyone is complaining, really? :ROFLMAO:
This game has some annoying flaws in my opinion but the Vanessa path oh man, it s something else, her personality, the jokes i can do with her and the expressions she makes, only her path is worth it to play this game, and Marisa too, gorgeous and very interesting character, but aparently she s not an LI unfortunately.
The problem is while waiting for Vanessa i have to put up with the other "girls", Riley is interesting too but she always puts me down everytime i try something, huh im busy, we re just friends, business pals, so what are you doing in this game then? i understand it s a slow burn but in her case is like trying to burn down a skyscraper with only one match, she s gonna reveal in the last chapter that she always loved the MC in secret.
I really liked him with a beard, but it really looks bad as I assume the developer wanted it to. Or Vanessa and other people wouldn't be telling him to trim, shave, etc. I think he would look way better with a beard, but he needs deffo needs to trim it a bit and design it well lol

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I mean, she could be there as a girl you talk to and is your friend but she shouldn't be a LI character. I deffo erased her from this game, I skip everything she is in and even in the future if she opens up to a romance I will hard pass. I already did in this episode in the dating part. I chose I'd rather hangout as friends. The other girl I don't like is that innocent girl who works in stripclubs, etc. lol. If you hangout in places where she does, you are not that innocent anymore. But Vanessa path is really funny. Even if we aren't getting anything out from her, pissing her off is quite enjoyable, way better than riley where you don't get anything in return. It is like talking to a plank of wood.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I am still quite enjoying this game, even having to play the long game with the LIs.

Now, if only the college-aged women looked like they were in their late teens or early twenties... Still, not a biggie. I would just prefer that for the most part. It somehow takes a way a bit for me.

Beyond that, I would like to commend the maker on continuing a put a solid project together and to beg him for a couple additional side ladies: the leader of the Chargers fighting ring and the police officer. That's it from me for now. Wish list completed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Beyond that, I would like to commend the maker on continuing a put a solid project together and to beg him for a couple additional side ladies: the leader of the Chargers fighting ring and the police officer. That's it from me for now. Wish list completed.
They are going to be. The banner in the OP shows all 11 LIs. The 5 that get title cards at the end of each episode are the main LIs, but the 11 in the banner will be available.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
As to the beard, I dont mind the beard in concept, but that particular beard just looks bad. Really bad.

Ive never seen growth like that, where there is almost no hair on the chin, but grows in like some kind of mutton chops. Just doesnt look natural for unshaved growth.

And if MC deliberately shaped it like that? Well, that's just a crime against fashion, and Vanessa has every right to call him out on his look. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hawk784563

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I hope that doesn't mean no choices matter, because that would be a kinetic novel, and I HATE kinetic novels. Plus it doesn't have the tag.
In the end, all games are basically kinetic novels. Devs usually know how their games end. Multi LIs only means you'll be ending the game with one of them. You won't be changing the game itself. Illusion of choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Rendel

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If you say so. Game endings always consist of a good ending and a bad ending. Each of those endings will have the same outcome, except they are with whichever LI you chose. So, endings will differ slightly, so, devs say 'multiple endings'.
There are often ones for a few different LIs, a harem one and maybe a bad one (but only shit ones make the bad one the most likely. If you NEED to use a walkthrough to get a decent ending it's a shit game, especially if it is one that is in a PDF rather than in game.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I hope that doesn't mean no choices matter, because that would be a kinetic novel, and I HATE kinetic novels. Plus it doesn't have the tag.
you can choose who you wanna have a relationship with, but the personality of the character is just for the conversation. if you are funny, flirty or serious. The developer answered this somewhere earlier in this thread.

There's not much of a difference between knight/joker/smooth dialogue options. Don't worry about missing any content with those choices specifically and just pick the choice you want.

Thanks for playing. (y)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf happened to MC hair and that awful beards?? omg way to make things worse here!!! it was better the old style by miles...even if it wasn't that specvial, was a ton better than this ....shitty thing.hope dev change it back or into something less ridicolous

Reactions: hawk784563

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you can choose who you wanna have a relationship with, but the personality of the character is just for the conversation. if you are funny, flirty or serious. The developer answered this somewhere earlier in this thread.
as saying choice doesn't matter at all... what's the difference from being a kight-joker or the other than?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
as saying choice doesn't matter at all... what's the difference from being a kight-joker or the other than?
so far i understand it you can´t joke on vanessa all the time i don´t think she has then interess in you if you don´t take it seriously for the most parts
erika you can´t flirt all the time same with kate
i could be wrong but thats my understanding

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes