Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
as saying choice doesn't matter at all... what's the difference from being a kight-joker or the other than?
so far i understand it you can´t joke on vanessa all the time i don´t think she has then interess in you if you don´t take it seriously for the most parts
erika you can´t flirt all the time same with kate
i could be wrong but thats my understanding

Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
Dear, maker of this game, can you make meaningful moments for each girls more realistic by adding bgm to it, like in vannesa case i guess it's episode 8 when she wear off her glasses for the first time, i believe that moment was emotional and had to be special in its own way so maybe adding bgm to such emotional driving scenes will be a better idea.

And one more thing, why don't you add a load for very latest update so that we don't need to play it all the way to episode 10 or epsiode X, it's somewhat tiring to choose options again and again. It will benefit you a lot as most people don't even play all the way to the end again and again.

I don't understand why there's not a lot of emotion driving nsfw games available, like who would refuse a game with story driven theme with a lots of romances and stuff. It's not always about fking for God sakes.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe the beard was shown to display a passage in time
so far i understand it you can´t joke on vanessa all the time i don´t think she has then interess in you if you don´t take it seriously for the most parts
Yea you can. 95 percent of my conversation with vanessa is jokes with me only picking smooth operators when its a veiled joke.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I believe the beard was shown to display a passage in time

Yea you can. 95 percent of my conversation with vanessa is jokes with me only picking smooth operators when its a veiled joke.
The presence of the beard isnt the problem. It's that the dev must have picked one of the worst possible models to incorporate, both in terms of shitty quality and unrealistic design.

(facial hair just doesnt naturally grow in a shitty mutton chop style, leaving the tip of the chin bare)

The shaggy hair is fine, the beard was just a bad choice all around.

As to dialog choices, yep you can pick all of any 3 with each LI, or mix/max if you wish.

Im 100% rebel and pink choices with all of them.

Reactions: hawk784563

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
There's not much of a difference between knight/joker/smooth dialogue options. Don't worry about missing any content with those choices specifically and just pick the choice you want.

Thanks for playing. (y)
the outcome will be the same, the only difference is the lines, but they will still like you. I've seen the dev replying to this at least twice, saying it doesn't affect your relationship with the girls.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
The presence of the beard isnt the problem. It's that the dev must have picked one of the worst possible models to incorporate, both in terms of shitty quality and unrealistic design.

(facial hair just doesnt naturally grow in a shitty mutton chop style, leaving the tip of the chin bare)

The shaggy hair is fine, the beard was just a bad choice all around.

As to dialog choices, yep you can pick all of any 3 with each LI, or mix/max if you wish.

Im 100% rebel and pink choices with all of them.
Some vns are more about the story than the renders. There are many good VNs around here empty in story content and there others with shitty renders and nice story. Not everyone who will create a VN and write a story is good at rendering and vice-versa.
At least we understood the purpose of the beard. Despite how it looks, I understood that his beard had grown and he didn't trim or shave and it looked like shit.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
the outcome will be the same, the only difference is the lines, but they will still like you. I've seen the dev replying to this at least twice, saying it doesn't affect your relationship with the girls.
yeah i remembered later in the back of my mind something like that

Witocaj

May 8, 2020
Is that actually true? I played this before and I remember distinctly not getting any of the Harlow scenes despite being the only LI I was actually trying to pursue.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Some vns are more about the story than the renders. There are many good VNs around here empty in story content and there others with shitty renders and nice story. Not everyone who will create a VN and write a story is good at rendering and vice-versa.
At least we understood the purpose of the beard. Despite how it looks, I understood that his beard had grown and he didn't trim or shave and it looked like shit.
While I 100% agree with this sentinent, MC looked perfectly fine for the first 9 episodes.

So this was a deliberate decision for the dev to, presumably, acquire new assets (i.e. beard), and picked one of *the* worst ones i have seen in any ren'py game to date.

Hopefully, MC cleans up for next episode. Because if Vanessa thought it was hard to take him seriously with that monkey shirt, it pales to that thing on his face.

Reactions: hawk784563

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
So this was a deliberate decision for the dev to, presumably, acquire new assets (i.e. beard), and picked one of *the* worst ones i have seen in any ren'py game to date.

Hopefully, MC cleans up for next episode. Because if Vanessa thought it was hard to take him seriously with that monkey shirt, it pales to that thing on his face.
Sorry. I'll fix it.

Reactions: Feyd

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Aw, I like the chin spinach. I thought that it was intentionally looking terrible. Not every dude can grow a decent beard, especially if they are just doing it because they don't feel like shaving.
In terms of design, the beard doesn't look good and there are better options I should've looked into. That's my fault.

In terms of the story, I tried to make him look as sloppy as possible. The MC's appearance was never going to be static and it will continue to change over the course of the story.

Reactions: Feyd

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
In terms of design, the beard doesn't look good and there are better options I should've looked into. That's my fault.

In terms of the story, I tried to make him look as sloppy as possible. The MC's appearance was never going to be static and it will continue to change over the course of the story.
Yep, my complaint was purely design, to which you acknowledged.

In terms of story and having MC scruffy cuz he's too busy to bother? No complaints.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Just got started on the update and I gotta say...
Please, PLEASE keep the MC's new look. He looks so much better with the new hairstyle and beard, his old look was so...punchable. Dude looks like a stud now.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice, with a lot of content and animated scenes. I liked also sounds added during animations. Still some more master work on animations would make this game this game more adictive :love:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
It seems like the story starts off boring, does it get more interesting later on?
Edit: I just realised my comment might have came out a little rude. It was not my intention.

Last edited:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Define "interesting", since you clearly have different tastes than I do. I have enjoyed the game throughout all the chapters so far.
I don't know exactly. It might have something to do with the way choices are presented at the start of the game. I think whatever I choose the dialoge came to the same point. They seem insignificant and inconsequential at the start of the game. Now I don't know if it goes on like that but I got that expression at the start. (This comes from a guy that doesn't like a lot of choices in his games btw. It kinda makes me feel like why put choices when they come to the same point.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know exactly. It might have something to do with the way choices are presented at the start of the game. I think whatever I choose the dialoge came to the same point. They seem insignificant and inconsequential at the start of the game. Now I don't know if it goes on like that but I got that expression at the start. (This comes from a guy that doesn't like a lot of choices in his games btw. It kinda makes me feel like why put choices when they come to the same point.)
Magenta / Blue / Green choices are just for flavor text; the character will progress with the MC the same no matter the choice. I think Gold and Red are the same thing generally (just a different way to respond in a situation but don't really affect the course of events in the game). At least, I think that's right for Gold and Red. The really important choices are in white, where often you decide whether to pursue a girl or not.

Reactions: Doputgun
4.20 star(s) 90 Votes