thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
What was up with MC's facial hair during this episode? Just when I thought the MC couldn't become more unfortunate looking :LOL: Seriously hope the dev gets a second opinion because at first, I thought it was some bad render, but the look stick out throughout the whole episode. Although I guess Vanessa's comment about it made sense and it was meant to look atrocious.

Reactions: hawk784563

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
The women in this game have had, from what I see, problems when it comes to being born from their mothers' cunts.

Imagine making a sex game and making all the chicks uglier than the orcs of Mordor.

Nothing personal.

Edit: Can't i state my opinion without being facepalmed?
It is what it is, the girls are damn ugly, but maybe the game is interesting, not gonna find it out tho.
stop being a little bitch, thats what it is.

Reactions: Rendel and VOYEUR

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What was up with MC's facial hair during this episode? Just when I thought the MC couldn't become more unfortunate looking :LOL: Seriously hope the dev gets a second opinion because at first, I thought it was some bad render, but the look stick out throughout the whole episode. Although I guess Vanessa's comment about it made sense and it was meant to look atrocious.
here, if i might recommend to you few games/mcs that could be up for your refined taste:
room to rent (my fav in this regard. for a while ive been wondering wtf mc reminds me of, now i know)
wvm (once very popular game, though having rough times last few years - mcs look in latest episodes might suit you very well).

btw, not sure why the dev dont listen to users with great experience and taste and make, for once, the game where users will be able to customize mcs look, starting with his hair and beard ofc, as the most important elements in avns, and building from there.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i just started playing the game and i can't understand if color choices matter regarding the outcome with girls or are just meant for flavour

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
here, if i might recommend to you few games/mcs that could be up for your refined taste:
room to rent (my fav in this regard. for a while ive been wondering wtf mc reminds me of, now i know)
wvm (once very popular game, though having rough times last few years - mcs look in latest episodes might suit you very well).

btw, not sure why the dev dont listen to users with great experience and taste and make, for once, the game where users will be able to customize mcs look, starting with his hair and beard ofc, as the most important elements in avns, and building from there.
I know you are trolling me, but I definitely would prefer if the MC's face was hidden as I assume it is in those games you mentioned judging by the screenshots. I might as well just go the full joker route if the MC is going to look like a clown from now onwards.

• Haha

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man I love this. Another that I can't understand the lack of interest. I gotta agree with Nessa though, that beard is not cutting it. There was a local beard club in my town several years ago, the MC would've been a shoe in for the Apache award.. "with the patchy beard" First thing I thought of when I saw it, mostly funny because a friend of mine won the award. lol

• Haha

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
When someone gets triggered by what I say, or what anyone says, it's not our problem, it's their problem. Unless we are purposefully trying to offend. But, most of us don't. A lot of people are looking for any reason they can to be offended. I don't know if it's a fetish or what, but I'm not too keen about it.
Then don't get engage with what they say either? By your logic, It's your problem that them getting triggered bothers you.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Then don't get engage with what they say either? By your logic, It's your problem that them getting triggered bothers you.
You're not wrong there. It is my problem. But, by everyone else's logic, it's ok to express my problem.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm... i'm a bit puzzled,DL the latest update, put it into the folder with the save,loaded the last one and..... was it just a long dialogue between the chars? Or am i missing something?
Edit: nevermind.... i'm starting to hate those game you can't just overwrite the old version.....:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Finally the MC drops that Elvis The Pelvis horrible haircut and grows a beard like a man, and everyone is complaining, really? :ROFLMAO:
This game has some annoying flaws in my opinion but the Vanessa path oh man, it s something else, her personality, the jokes i can do with her and the expressions she makes, only her path is worth it to play this game, and Marisa too, gorgeous and very interesting character, but aparently she s not an LI unfortunately.
The problem is while waiting for Vanessa i have to put up with the other "girls", Riley is interesting too but she always puts me down everytime i try something, huh im busy, we re just friends, business pals, so what are you doing in this game then? i understand it s a slow burn but in her case is like trying to burn down a skyscraper with only one match, she s gonna reveal in the last chapter that she always loved the MC in secret.

Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 9 + Multimod by Ripson

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 826 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update???

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
and again an uploader that uploads a game with more than 4gb to a side where ppl can DL with 500KB .. WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
where is the fucking gofile upload ? that we still have to ask for it ...
its 2023 not 1990 anymore !

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
and again an uploader that uploads a game with more than 4gb to a side where ppl can DL with 500KB .. WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
where is the fucking gofile upload ? that we still have to ask for it ...
its 2023 not 1990 anymore !
yeah, they should add if not gofile then nopy link for those not being able to download a game from 10+ sites/filehosts provided (torrent and compressed version included).
it is fucking 2023 ffs...wtf uses pirated dl-s anyway.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Finally the MC drops that Elvis The Pelvis horrible haircut and grows a beard like a man, and everyone is complaining, really? :ROFLMAO:
This game has some annoying flaws in my opinion but the Vanessa path oh man, it s something else, her personality, the jokes i can do with her and the expressions she makes, only her path is worth it to play this game, and Marisa too, gorgeous and very interesting character, but aparently she s not an LI unfortunately.
The problem is while waiting for Vanessa i have to put up with the other "girls", Riley is interesting too but she always puts me down everytime i try something, huh im busy, we re just friends, business pals, so what are you doing in this game then? i understand it s a slow burn but in her case is like trying to burn down a skyscraper with only one match, she s gonna reveal in the last chapter that she always loved the MC in secret.
The moment vanessa starting removing her glases is the moment the game became all about her. Riley is alright but dont know how long I'll put up with her teasing, and the fighting on erikas path is interesting but the other two women are lagging way behind at this point.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes