charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Magenta / Blue / Green choices are just for flavor text; the character will progress with the MC the same no matter the choice. I think Gold and Red are the same thing generally (just a different way to respond in a situation but don't really affect the course of events in the game). At least, I think that's right for Gold and Red. The really important choices are in white, where often you decide whether to pursue a girl or not.
Gold and Red do matter if you're trying to unlock scenes. Also.....from the latest Dev Diary

"In Episode 10, there's a bit of a longer scene that plays out depending on what type of dialogue choices you make with Vanessa. When you're talking with Vanessa outside of the Apex office, you don't get to make a dialogue choice for the scene that plays out. The scene plays out based on the dialogue choices you've already made to this point. You might not have noticed it unless you were looking at the code or happened to have different playthroughs."

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Gold/Red choices are for situations that require aggression/passiveness. I don't want anybody to feel like their character is being too much of a hothead or being too passive, so I give you the choice. It doesn't lock you into or out of any relationship content.

The colored choices during dialogue with the women are to define your personality in terms of how you approach the relationship and how the woman views you. I don't think you should have to constantly flirt with a girl to get her content. And I don't think telling corny, bad jokes while always trying to be funny should lock you out of content.

The important choices with regards to content will be clear. I know a lot of people feel like the choices are inconsequential but it really boils down to whether or not you like the girl and want to pursue her, so I wanted to give you that choice at least.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Gold and Red do matter if you're trying to unlock scenes. Also.....from the latest Dev Diary

"In Episode 10, there's a bit of a longer scene that plays out depending on what type of dialogue choices you make with Vanessa. When you're talking with Vanessa outside of the Apex office, you don't get to make a dialogue choice for the scene that plays out. The scene plays out based on the dialogue choices you've already made to this point. You might not have noticed it unless you were looking at the code or happened to have different playthroughs."
I specifically was meaning in terms of whether you stay on an LI's path or not. I don't generally care about galleries and stuff like that, so that wasn't even something I considered. GTK, in any case.

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I specifically was meaning in terms of whether you stay on an LIs path or not. I don't generally care about galleries and stuff like that, so that wasn't even something I considered. GTK, in any case.
Yeah I got you. Just wanted to clarify. I do think the total ratio of what dialogue you get from the LIs to be pretty intriguing since it's cumulative

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how much of this game is the college?
15%, maybe? There are a couple of locations on campus (his advisor's office and the lab) where the MC interacts with other characters. Outside of that, though, most of the rest of the game is off campus as the MC tries to interact with people for his college thesis, as well as handle non-school matters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
Unfortunately the game ends after the MC/Billy-scene outside the new coffee shop after Billy agreed to McCarthys business proposal (End Ep. 9)........although I got Episode 10 v0.21

Trying to re-download and import my save files.....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unfortunately the game ends after the MC/Billy-scene outside the new coffee shop after Billy agreed to McCarthys business proposal (End Ep. 9)........although I got Episode 10 v0.21

Trying to re-download and import my save files.....
...and you probably have some outdated mod...yet thats another topic, no need to bring it up here.

Reactions: Earandir

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so, in the story line for vanessa & MC trying to get more followers, they have some tens of thousand followers already.
And MC is participating in the Proving Grounds, wouldn't at least one of the follower be watching/spectating in the PG fights (& it only takes one) & make the connection to MC? (hey, is that the same guy hanging out with vanessa in the PG fights?) thus generating more followers (whether positive or negative) & potentially surpass vanessa's or at least pool them into vanessa's
should the dev make that link, how will it impact the relationship between vanessa & MC, if any...? :unsure:

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2023
MC is participating in the Proving Grounds, wouldn't at least one of the follower be watching/spectating in the PG fights (& it only takes one) & make the connection to MC? (hey, is that the same guy hanging out with vanessa in the PG fights?) thus generating more followers
;) OLD TOWN - is infamous for crime, hostility and corruption (hence nicknamed as the wrong side of the "Soul City"):cool:. Even the local Police and City Media seems trying to stay away from the most of Old Town business. Therefore, followers of Vanessa that crossover with our MC on social media are ignorant about Old Town and PG:eek:.

Even if (y)someone:cautious: finds another known individual in Old Town or Proving Grounds, they immediately decide to stay willfully ignorant and hush hush about it. Tod and McCarthy being best examples:LOL:. Thus, MC is trying to keep as little about his Old Town adventures in public domain.

Also, if a well established businessman like grey dawg McCarthy could keep his Old Town activities secret.. So can our MC:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: damnaltf4

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I just started playing this.
I'm at Chapter 8 at the moment, so forgive me if things turn out different by the end of Chapter 10(the current release).
But I have to know...

WHY is the MC still chasing Riley?
It's clear she isn't interested in him(romantically) and just wants to be 'friends'...
She's focused on her education and career, and will end up marrying some soulless Viridian suit who pretends to have a heart of gold just long enough to get into her pants.
The MC is wasting his time when there are other women who at least ACT interested in him...

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
WHY is the MC still chasing Riley?
It's clear she isn't interested in him(romantically) and just wants to be 'friends'...
She's focused on her education and career, and will end up marrying some soulless Viridian suit who pretends to have a heart of gold just long enough to get into her pants.
The MC is wasting his time when there are other women who at least ACT interested in him...
I know, right? Plus, not that looks are everything, but she is far from the most attractive of the bunch. Plus, her personality is as bland as flour.

Erika and Harlow, for example, actually care about the MC. Marissa, who is more of a FWB, is more interested in the MC than Riley has ever shown. Even the ice cold Vanessa shows a flash of warmth on occasion. In this game, I think Riley needs a long, long vacation in Greenland.

Last edited:

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Not gonna lie, Vanessa is beginning to get on my nerves.
All this time I figured, right, she's just this cold and unapproachable now, but she'll warm up to the MC at some point:
Honestly, we are now past the point where this should have happened, IN MY OPINION.

I last played chapter 8, and now playing the latest two chapters, I was really fed up with it. She's a frigid bitch for just too long by now.
What I mean by this is, I don't know what the plans here are, but I always imagined, since she is one of the followed LIs, that she is supposed to be a romantic option, if she is, you shouldn't make her completely unlikeable and annoying, it's just been too much, again, this is my opinion, I am talking about how it is for me, I don't see how I would even be interested in her anymore.
The parts with her are occasionally a bit funny, due to the MC's goofiness, but outside of that, it feels like a chore.
She's all about being professional, and you have a contract ladida, but she just comes off as rude and completely unlikeable.
If that's the intention, fine, but if you want her to be a sympathetic character at some point, don't take it too far.
To a degree, I could agree about Vanessa's behavior, in the early episodes. After the meeting with her father, having the information about her mother's demise, and sharing their feelings about the loss of a mother. We have a better understanding of her behavior. I consider her as being "driven" and "determined" rather than "cold" and "distant". She seems at a critical point, which would be decided by future interaction. Obviously that is up to the game's Creator.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Vanessa agreed to that "couple" idea with MC to get more followers, something genuine could come out of it

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I cant hate vanessa anymore, she's legit letting me take pics of her without her glasses on. Shes vulnerable as hell around mc. Now Riley on the other hand, Im ova her and her keeping me at a distance
I agree, Vanessa earned major points with me during the scene you mentioned.
And I also agree that Riley has a LONG way to go before she isn't in a distant last place among the Love Interests.

Last edited:

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I write comments on the games I play and like!
I like the character of erika! but don't ever change your hair color again, her natural state of brunette is beautiful! i like a few more characters like erika there are some really charismatic characters! but nothing sexy! You should work hard on this game producer! I played until the end of the game for the character erika! The other thing I like is that the main character is not a loser and of course the tournament! but there are too many shortcomings in the tournament! Let's hear some more bones, see the blood effect, see the kombat!
animations suck! While the graphics quality is adequate, it should be better! Although the plot of the game is sufficient, it can be better without boring the players. You should add some drama and revenge to the game! Also, the variety of characters is not bad, but there are always straight characters, which means minus points! You have to make your body build more sexy without rushing into the characters and spoiling their charisma! For example, more beautiful legs, wider hips and fuller breasts! Also, makeup and hairstyles shouldn't be bad! Finally, the clothing choices that suit the characters should be of high quality!
Overall I gave the game a 6.6 out of 10!

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes