VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
This will probably never get fix, now that the game is complete.
Nevertheless I think the developer(Lockheart ) should look into how to load & UNLOAD animation from memory.
The game is using 3% CPU displaying still image, one animation goes to 35%, 2nd animation goes to 70%, 3rd animation it's at 100% CPU usage. NOICE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
Dec 25, 2021
I haven't seen a "Completed" TAG here' F95 in ages!! others devs only milking hard! ultimate teasing from update to update! :cautious:
Lockheart are by far the most respectful of their audience and deserve a lot of support! all their project are 100% great and dope and completed :cool: all dev should take a leaf out of their book!:WeSmart:

1687901774906.png

Reactions: ArhraCole

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I haven't seen a "Completed" TAG here' F95 in ages!! others devs only milking hard! ultimate teasing from update to update! :cautious:
Lockheart are by far the most respectful of their audience and deserve a lot of support! all their project are 100% great and dope and completed :cool: all dev should take a leaf out of their book!:WeSmart:

View attachment 2729023
It's completed but the story is not finished. It's like adding a completed tag to badik season 1

Reactions: testo2

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's completed but the story is not finished. It's like adding a completed tag to badik season 1
It was pretty funny how ignored Moon was by the family, especially towards the end. Didn't come up in any dialogue at all.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
True Dolfe67,
Over the Moon would be the last part of the story. Not sure where the guys above got it that the bitch switched Suzi off, in my line it was Henry. How he found out what she did not sure and where Lena going to fit it would be interesting. I hope its more than just a quick 5mins. But the best part of the whole story was:" Hey, Handsome" thought I was gona cry.
Hungover, this installment was more about Bliss and the family getting together as they should have been and linking up the past. I assume that we will learn the rest in OtM and "welcome" Moon properly into the family as well as Suzi (not sure how) and Nixi. Hopefully her mom would also get what's coming her way.
Love this from the first installment and enjoyed the second. Love the story, humor and the renders. And I must say, I really can't wait for Lockheart to finish and release Over the Moon.
Thank you Lockheart!!

bicardium

May 16, 2017
So I started up the game it talked about "transhumanism" or natural so I was like what the heck ill try it read the first scene where blister is talking about being a pitcher and giving a reach around... and then got to her nude scene and I dont know if I was disappointed or not expecting her to be a trans.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So I started up the game it talked about "transhumanism" or natural so I was like what the heck ill try it read the first scene where blister is talking about being a pitcher and giving a reach around... and then got to her nude scene and I dont know if I was disappointed or not expecting her to be a trans.
I will never be disappointed to find out a character is not trans or futa.

And there he goes giving me a palmjob. Not into guys or guys pretending to be chicks, though - sorry.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hungover, this installment was more about Bliss and the family getting together as they should have been and linking up the past. I assume that we will learn the rest in OtM and "welcome" Moon properly into the family as well as Suzi (not sure how) and Nixi. Hopefully her mom would also get what's coming her way.
Oh, I get it, it's just funny/odd to me how they discover this genetic aspect to their family, and never mention how it may have affected the oldest, or that they should really reach out to her soon. I figured they'd want to set up the third part of the trilogy a little bit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I get it, it's just funny/odd to me how they discover this genetic aspect to their family, and never mention how it may have affected the oldest, or that they should really reach out to her soon. I figured they'd want to set up the third part of the trilogy a little bit.
Remember that Moon hates her dad right now, they aren't at the casual conversation with her stage.

The only real person that could have reached out to her is Rose but she didn't play a part of the family dynamic until near the end.

I assume they are leaving everything to do with her until her game because they have so much ground to cover.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, Chester would not be the right choice to head that convo. I'd have just liked an aside from Bliss to Petal saying they need to get Rose and Moon to talk, or something along those lines. Not a plot hole, just a chance for more connections. Imo.

But looking forward to Over the Moon when it comes around, especially since that animation quirk seems to have been sorted. Never a deal breaker, but I like the characters being closer to what was intended, rather than the minor feature glitch.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Not sure where the guys above got it that the bitch switched Suzi off, in my line it was Henry. How he found out what she did not sure
This is directly linked to whether you chose to tell Henry West (owner of Pridwyn, Titania's parent company) about Suzi or not. You told Henry. The people you're referring to did not.

If you told him (IIRC, the variable change for that choice is pridwyn = True), Henry shuts Suzi off. He learned what Suzi was doing because the MC told him, so he started monitoring and digging to find out what Nixie's mother and Titania were doing behind his back.

If you didn't tell him (again IIRC, the variable change is pridwyn = False), Nixie's mother shuts Suzi off. She knew because she knew all along, being in charge of Titania.

Reminder of important companies' relationships:
  • OBERON - production company the MC and Nixie work for. Run by producer Aaron (or, at least, Aaron is a higher-up at Oberon). Oberon is funded heavily by Titania:
  • TITANIA - tech company. Run by Eleanor, Nixie's mother. Titania is the one developing Suzi as an AI, and who likely is holding her namesake/template Suzanne comatose somewhere. Titania is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pridwyn:
  • PRIDWYN - massive multi-sector conglomerate, basically the Amazon of the Rose Garden Trilogy world. Run by Henry West, who took over from his father Fredrick West. Pridwyn is the one calling the overall shots, and in the transhumanist version, Pridwyn under Fredrick is the company that performed the experiments on Rose's family.
There's also Rhongomyniad Robotics, the robotics company that developed the robot body Suzi is able to use as a physical chassis. Rhongomyniad is also funded heavily by Titania. They're probably a lot less important than the other three, but it's another note on how everything's connected.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
This will probably never get fix, now that the game is complete.
Nevertheless I think the developer(Lockheart ) should look into how to load & UNLOAD animation from memory.
The game is using 3% CPU displaying still image, one animation goes to 35%, 2nd animation goes to 70%, 3rd animation it's at 100% CPU usage. NOICE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could also be a renpy version issue, i remember some other devs talking about how some 'updates' frequently break things. and they have to use an older version to fix it. Lockheart

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MAD6999 and Potoum

pointelcrow

Sep 17, 2021
Does anyone know where the soundtracks from this game are from? Honestly some of the better quality music I've heard in an AVN.

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
it's.... A TRILOGY!!!!
So the Story arc is a trilogy, but you should always remember that the Lockheart Universe is a thing. If Marvel can say that all the MCU movies are a series because they are connected, I propose that this series is in fact, a Quintology(to be revised if Lockheart makes more games after Moon). Especially when Penny manages to Nick Fury herself into the games. lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Didn't care for this update, and didn't like the lesbian ending, I don't mind it, I just fucking hate Rose.

Reactions: MAD6999

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
Just finished "petal among thorn" and "moment of bliss", i'm impatient to know how this triology ends.

What truly held me was the main storyline and the story-telling itself.
The character development is one the strong point of this trilogy, the efforts invested on making it the focus of the game pays off.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes