VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I see that it has lesbian content, is it avoidable as in your previous games? or pass this game
If you see the tag "kinetic novel" that means you're not going to get any choices, so if you don't like that then yeah, you'll probably wanna pass.

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Dev probably got sick of writing it so he just decided to rush the ending, happens a lot with games on here. Game quality has largely gone down the crapper.
You are right.
I just read some of the comments on subs/this forum/other site.
Pepps keep pushing for optional non lesbian and option to decline some girl and or..it's just ridicilous. And he replied to all of them. I cant even begin to imagine how tiresome that can be.
What a shame.
If two sisters kiss each other with me in the middle i simply explode (positively) and create new bigbang!

As for some question: Why do i feel its rushed?
Because i dont feel like that. It is rushed.
Story had solid progress. And in this update all of a sudden Rose is simply ok with everything. All the part where discussion is suppose to happen is non existent.
There is also a moment when MC says something along the lines (i see its coordinated effort to seduce Rose) but where is build up to it? Where is that write up? All the build up to it simply vanished. It's inconsistent with what was written so far.
I'm not saying i don't want her to be Ok because i do. But not like this. It skipped huge chunk of writing and just ..rushed.

P.S
Just trying to imagine them seducing Rose, little by little. Soft touch here, accidental kiss there. And Rose gets all horny and stuff makes me..go wow

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr and Pbgame

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Not too big a fan of Rose coming in and basically becoming a second MC, sharing all the girls with MC. But whatever, the rest of the story is pretty good.

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Not too big a fan of Rose coming in and basically becoming a second MC, sharing all the girls with MC. But whatever, the rest of the story is pretty good.
What do you mean, second mc?
Did you read the story? She has been struggling with sexual attraction toward them for a decade almost.It lead to moon separation and all other shit. decade of sexual frustration and repression. What do u think will happen when she finally let go?When she learned that it is OK to feel that way? Ofc she is sex crazed , i am more surprised that she didnt do waaay more with girls when her chains finally got removed. But i guess we have that to thank to all <i dont want lesbian content> people. pfft

on top of that , MC is not what ever u think he is. Again if u read the story it was girls who forced them selfs onto mc.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Really looking forward to coming game Over the Moon. The ending is really a cliffhanger. Can't wait. Hope not to wait more than 3 months.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
overall not bad ending, the cliffhanger is interesting and I'll def come back for the next game, but it kinda feels rushed, I agree... could have used another episode to build up to the new relationship dynamics between the girls and Rose, it's all too sudden

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
ill prob end up subscribing to ask the dev directly on this but I just REALLY hope in their next Game they give the player More Choices when it comes to the sex scenes/more possible Finish Choices and options...I know it takes alot of time to Render but it feels more and More new VN games these days dont take player choice into account aka just creampies and facials/mouth instead of more variety like the option to pullout...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What is the difference between the optional content options, "transhumanist and Naturalist"?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Transhumanist means that the girls were genetically modified to become bisexual and incestuous, going for Lockheart's typical polyamorous AVNs, where naturalist is they naturally were born like that.
What impact does that have in the story? Guessing humanist is better

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What impact does that have in the story? Guessing humanist is better
It has little impact on the overall plot; mostly some text differences.

Whether the Transhumanist line is better or not is in the eyes of the players. I do believe, though, that it is canon. If I remember correctly, the Naturalist story line (where the family's genetics were predisposed, as opposed to artificially engineered) was only added after so many people freaked out over the Transhumanist one.

I thoroughly disliked the Transhumanist reveal when it first came out, but have grown to accept it, and in fact, embrace it.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Damn that ending, the only way to finish the suzi story is gruesomely killing that Eleanor bitch, putting her conscious in an android and killing her as painfully as possible. Repeat the process as long as possible. Don't care if she is Nix mom bitch needs to die.

Reactions: dcpDarkMatter

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Whether the Transhumanist line is better or not is in the eyes of the players. I do believe, though, that it is canon. If I remember correctly, the Naturalist story line (where the family's genetics were predisposed, as opposed to artificially engineered) was only added after so many people freaked out over the Transhumanist one.

I thoroughly disliked the Transhumanist reveal when it first came out, but have grown to accept it, and in fact, embrace it.
Dev gave in to the little backlash quickly after release, and I think after more thoughts he regretted adding that choice

Reactions: Walter Victor

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
triggering F95's anti-loli wrath
I explain: When you play, you get to know the characters from the very beginning of the game and accept them for who they are. If you then change the images of these characters (for whatever reason, I personally don't care about triggering F95's anti-loli wrath) - you perceive this replacement as an attempt at deception. The same mechanism operates when, for example, a movie is made based on games. Or when mom or dad suddenly changes something in their appearance in your early childhood. As an adult, you understand intellectually the need for replacement, substitution, change, and so on. But the heart no longer accepts.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The main thing I disliked about the ending was the two-year time jump. It cuts out just so much that we need to know about how things have gone in the mean-time with the various events leading up to that point and in the immediate aftermath. What were the ramifications of Nixie's last statements to her mother? How have the MC, Rose, Petal, and Bliss progressed their relationships since that foursome? How has Moon reacted? It just feels like there's so much important story missing in that section of time, because the events of the immediately following weeks would have had absolutely immense mental and psychological effects on those characters moving forward, and we didn't get to see them, and won't unless Lockheart starts Over the Moon near the start of that two-year period... Which would undercut the cliffhanger horribly and leave us without Suzi for a large segment of the game. I honestly can see a lot of negatives for both choices here, and while I do want to see what happens in Over the Moon, I suspect I'm going to be disappointed one way or the other.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I felt, "i don't need this science mumbo jumbo in my incest story" at first(funny enough i had no problems with Suzi, automatons etc), but since the whole thing about selecting what type of story you want came later(i think) i just stuck with the gene therapy thing and eventually it stopped annoying me.

Can't wait for the sequel, very excited about getting Suzi back, more than i am for Moon.
Hopefully plenty of team ups on that one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Overall that was pretty enjoyable.

There were certain things I didn't like but as a whole I enjoyed it.

While this did end just as it started getting good and I know it carries on in Moons story ....... I really don't like that girl. Might change my mind when she's not being a bitch, it worked for Rose. I didn't like her at one point but she won me over.

Sadly i'm a bit of a finicky bitch and that whole last part involving Nixie completely turned me off her.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just finished and while seen the whole novel, it was good, when we see ONLY the last bit, it felt rushed.

We got the Suzi deletion (which was sudden, but given the circunstances, expected), and then, like Tiur said, the Time skip. Honestly, if it was like a two week or even a two month skip, it could fit better to what was intended (show that the sudden departure of Suzi had some effects in MC, Rose and Nixie's lives), and everything else.

Not gonna start a retcon movement, but eh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished and while seen the whole novel, it was good, when we see ONLY the last bit, it felt rushed.

We got the Suzi deletion (which was sudden, but given the circunstances, expected), and then, like Tiur said, the Time skip. Honestly, if it was like a two week or even a two month skip, it could fit better to what was intended (show that the sudden departure of Suzi had some effects in MC, Rose and Nixie's lives), and everything else.

Not gonna start a retcon movement, but eh.
It's part of a trilogy, that wasn't the ending more of a "to be continued" which will be Over the Moon for the final daughter.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes