Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It doesn't appear on latest updates, probably a misstep from the thread updater

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It doesn't appear on latest updates, probably a misstep from the thread updater
From my understanding it doesn't get pushed immediately, it takes anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours (even days in cases when the site is having issue or there are tons of other games in the queue before it).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69 and txtBild

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
What a wonderful surprise! I was bored and looking for something to play and here is the final update for one of my favorite games. :) Going to be a good Saturday night!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
while this game and the prequel are bot really good games i can't really recommend avalon to anyone; the mc is a wuss, the game is full of humor that never lands and penny ruins the majority of the game because not a single plot point is ever resolved by the mc but just by a stupid background scene with penny doing mary sue things
I don't have any issues with Penny in the story, but I was disappointed at how the relationship of the MC with his sister was handled. Or rather not handled. That left us all moping like a sad panda. Then we were presented with an alternate reality where it did work out and Avalon had a better life too just to fuck with us. In my opinion, the relationships are handled better in the Petal and Bliss games.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wait...... completed? But..story just started getting really hot.. :(
I had the opposite reaction: as brief as "Petal" was, I was waiting for this one to complete before downloading - now I'll replay Petal and then this one. :LOL:

And, if I remember what was written in the Petal thread, each of the installments will turn up the heat. What is worrisome (from a couple of recent comments in this thread) is that the third installment may not get started as immediately as was anticipated. Hope the arc does get completed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I had the opposite reaction: as brief as "Petal" was, I was waiting for this one to complete before downloading - now I'll replay Petal and then this one. :LOL:

And, if I remember what was written in the Petal thread, each of the installments will turn up the heat. What is worrisome (from a couple of recent comments in this thread) is that the third installment may not get started as immediately as was anticipated. Hope the arc does get completed.
I'm not sure whatever that this is:
The Judas Ghost progress reports will be on Thursdays.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AMomentOfBliss-5.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm not sure whatever that this is:
The info you had posted was what I read. "Judas" seems to be something not associated with the Petal/Bliss/Moon arc, so having no mention of Moon while referencing Judas is worrisome. Unless "Judas" is code for the overall project - it's something I hadn't seen or looked into. Guess it's time to explore again. I've enjoyed the other Lockheart titles - just wish Penny would get back into the mix, I liked her and wanted to see those stories progress.

Reactions: Hedylogos

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The info you had posted was what I read. "Judas" seems to be something not associated with the Petal/Bliss/Moon arc, so having no mention of Moon while referencing Judas is worrisome. Unless "Judas" is code for the overall project - it's something I hadn't seen or looked into. Guess it's time to explore again. I've enjoyed the other Lockheart titles - just wish Penny would get back into the mix, I liked her and wanted to see those stories progress.
Yeah, not sure, while I do follow the games, I've not played any of them in a very (I do mean very long) time, I've bought them all on Itch.io, just sucks he got his payment processor taken away.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Why this ended so quickly? Things just started really hot. WTF?
Dev probably got sick of writing it so he just decided to rush the ending, happens a lot with games on here. Game quality has largely gone down the crapper.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I don't have any issues with Penny in the story, but I was disappointed at how the relationship of the MC with his sister was handled. Or rather not handled. That left us all moping like a sad panda. Then we were presented with an alternate reality where it did work out and Avalon had a better life too just to fuck with us. In my opinion, the relationships are handled better in the Petal and Bliss games.
My gripe was not enough of a comeuppance for the villain and his sister

Reactions: MAD6999

Jinxedice

Jan 1, 2022
Judas seems to be a completely sperate game from the petal/bliss/moon series. Iirc it's a game that LH can put on itch and other platforms and be able to monetize it as a huge chunk of their income was cut when itch went on it's tirade. It seems LH is still going to be working on Moons story but I haven't seen a confirmed date or anything 1687643406643.png

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Not sure why people are talking about a rushed ending "just when it got interesting" when this is part 2 of 3. The same way Petal did not really have an ending since it seamlessly continued with this game, the Moon game will start where this one left off.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes