VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Good update, but I do hope we get Mom and daughters together maybe in the next section. Be cool to see the daughters claiming their mom and bringing her totally into sharing all members of the family.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ill never understand underwater pool sex in AVNS... its like these devs have never tried it or something. Good way to get rugburn on your cock and the driest pussy you will ever feel. Water is an extremely poor lubricant.
Had an ex that loved it in the pool. Her natural lube was enough, and I was able to make a tight seal that kept too much water from getting in and diluting things. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you very much for the heads up. I love harem games that favor MC. But, I'm also not a fan of the predatory lesbian GG trope, that many dev's seem to add to their projects. It's where a lesbian seems to have more interest in being with MC's love interest(s), as she joins their relationship mostly focusing on sating MC's girl(s) for her own pleasures. Thus, making MC and the player feel like the third wheel at times, leaving the player questioning...is it MC's harem or that lesbian's? It should be a love devotion connection established with the MC first, then eventually experimenting towards the sharing with the other(s), thus making MC the focal point of the harem relationship.

Anyways I'm not a writer, but I had some bad experience in my past with a threesome that almost went bad (a birthday gift from GF, and her pretty female work friend that eventually turned out to be a predatory lesbian...who had her sites on stealing my GF)… Hmm, maybe I should consider writing a short story about that experience, and how it turned out.

Also, I'm glad to hear MC is present with the GG action so far, and especially there isn't any other dudes dicks that MC has to compete with. Thanks again for your quick answers. Regards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FYI, this error is back. Or wasn't fixed yet. When you open the phone (on those rare occasions when you can open it) and try to view any Message, this happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this is the uncompressed version from the OP, not the compressed one (that was supposedly the issue before).
Yeah I´m having the same problem.
I loaded a save from the end of the last version, not sure if that made it appear or if it´s just broken.

I'm playing with my compressed version, and I just loaded an old save...here are some screens so far mine is working here.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 162722.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 162738.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 162753.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 162801.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 162817.png

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Which bangers are you speaking of? I wouldn't mind discovering other nice games like this one
A Moment of Bliss
Bad Memories
Lost at Birth
Foreseeable Family

all hit my notifications as updated in one go... The Genesis Order and Pale Carnations updated recently too, so it's been fun catching up on stories I like. And I say that as a reader that doesn't prefer incest or BDSM lol

edit:

holy shit, Ripples and Lust Academy, too! Ripples yaaaaaas

Last edited:

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
A Moment of Bliss
Bad Memories
Lost at Birth
Foreseeable Family

all hit my notifications as updated in one go... The Genesis Order and Pale Carnations updated recently too, so it's been fun catching up on stories I like. And I say that as a reader that doesn't prefer incest or BDSM lol

edit:

holy shit, Ripples and Lust Academy, too! Ripples yaaaaaas
Is lust academy a incest game?

EeyoresGloom

Oct 10, 2021
I agree with the posters above that the game has a mostly kinetic novel feel. But the Chapter 4 choice with Henry West seems like it could have significant, game-altering consequences. It gave me pause.

Reactions: inked_devil

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ill never understand underwater pool sex in AVNS... its like these devs have never tried it or something. Good way to get rugburn on your cock and the driest pussy you will ever feel. Water is an extremely poor lubricant.
It is a leftover of a common trope in b grade softcore skinflicks where actors didn't want to show their genitals and water was a convenient way to conceal them. As a pimple-faced lad watching Skinimax I thought everybody fucked in swimming pools. Then one spring break I made the drunken mistake of trying it. I don't blame her for not taking my call afterward. It was like trying to shove an oyster into a coin slot.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I´m having the same problem.
I loaded a save from the end of the last version, not sure if that made it appear or if it´s just broken.
I just finished the Android port from D.A.B.S. and had zero issue anywhere between the last 'save here for next update' and the end of the current content, hope ya can get that squared away!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
its also make it VERY painful for the woman being penetrated too
Yeah it's like sticking your dick in a pool float
Had an ex that loved it in the pool. Her natural lube was enough, and I was able to make a tight seal that kept too much water from getting in and diluting things. ;)
It is a leftover of a common trope in b grade softcore skinflicks where actors didn't want to show their genitals and water was a convenient way to conceal them. As a pimple-faced lad watching Skinimax I thought everybody fucked in swimming pools. Then one spring break I made the drunken mistake of trying it. I don't blame her for not taking my call afterward. It was like trying to shove an oyster into a coin slot.
Lmao, I've had bathtub sex & it wasn't a bad as some of these posts^ But no pool chemical And the fact that we lowered into the water after we were err....connected probably helped a ton

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update! I especially loved the inevitable talk with Rose, and there was one particular sex scene that I REALLY loved in this chapter. :love:

Now I'm really excited to see how this second installment of the series wraps up in the final chapter, and then it's time to go "Over The Moon" (or inside) ;)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Great update! I especially loved the inevitable talk with Rose, and there was one particular sex scene that I REALLY loved in this chapter. :love:

Now I'm really excited to see how this second installment of the series wraps up in the final chapter, and then it's time to go "Over The Moon" (or inside) ;)
After all we can't truly know if there's cheese inside until we get deep in there to collect a sample or 8 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Lmao, I've had bathtub sex & it wasn't a bad as some of these posts^ But no pool chemical And the fact that we lowered into the water after we were err....connected probably helped a ton
You are right in that you used natural lubricant to achieve penetration before immersion. However, "not that bad" is hardly a ringing endorsement. :LOL: That's a description you give to your terminally single uncle's spaghetti, not sex. All jokes aside one somewhat honest portrayal of pool sex is in the movie "A Good Old Fashioned Orgy" where everybody tries it and everybody hates it.

• Haha
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You are right in that you used natural lubricant to achieve penetration before immersion. However, "not that bad" is hardly a ringing endorsement. :LOL: That's a description you give to your terminally single uncle's spaghetti, not sex. All jokes aside one somewhat honest portrayal of pool sex is in the movie "A Good Old Fashioned Orgy" where everybody tries it and everybody hates it.
We can agree, it's one of the least desirable scenarios in which sex can occur.....but it IS still sex.....lmfao

Cino85

Jan 24, 2022
Hi, I'm getting error when trying to view first message from Petal. I'm using BlackEye port and after checking it seems like this error is from the game itself not port. Screenshots and save file attached.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I'm getting error when trying to view first message from Petal. I'm using BlackEye port and after checking it seems like this error is from the game itself not port. Screenshots and save file attached.
I had the same problem, but found this earlier post:
I was getting that too. With and without decompiled code. I had to change code in label phone_loop in phone/core.rpy:

Code:
    elif True:
        call expression "phone_app_"+phone_app[0]+"_setup" pass (phone_app[1][0]) from _call_expression_3
        call expression "phone_app_"+phone_app[0]+"" pass (phone_app[1][0]) from _call_expression_4
The passed arguments were wrong (2 instead of 1, and wrong tuple keys). This works. For messages anyway. I don't know about other phone menus.
This fix worked for me.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes