VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The connections to Avalon et al don't really seem to be popular but they did induce me to revisit those games and I found that I appreciated them more after spending some time with Petal and Bliss. The humor remains consistently absurd of course but the second time through you actually notice little ways in which the story that is unfolding is a prelude to things that will happen with the other gang since they exist in the future. I'm interested to see where it goes even if the journey isn't always a straight line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Í kinda stopped caring about the story since last update. Kinda hope now that the dad guardian ...

Reactions: Azfar

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Dude!! Who taught you the art of Cliffhangers, God?
What an amazing end to this version's content!! you totally had me relaxed after
I thought : ok there was the cliffhanger for the end of this version then I was totally blown away
my mind was like 'Fuck. Yes.' NO more avoiding 'the talk'..
Amazing works have been done here and I've never desired so strongly for large periods of my life to whiz by in anticipation of the next release....Giggity!

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Loved the latest update although I am on the fence about "Penny". All of the previous interactions we have had with Penny portrayed her human. There are even flashbacks with her as a child. If we believe what Suzi said about her "physical" attributes, it would almost seem like Penny is not Human or at least not completely Human. She was described more like a cyborg or something out of "Ghost in the Shell". It will be interesting to see how Lockheart plays this out in the last 2 chapters. I feel like their is alot of ground to cover still. I just hope that the ending doesn't turn out like Avalon. Avalon in my opinion, ended rather abruptly and left alot of unanswered questions. I also hope he/she goes back to "Penny For your Thoughts" and continues that story or expands on what is already there.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just a note on some small realism...
a small forklift like the one shown in the game weighs over 6000lbs(2700kg)... if you were to pick it up by just one support of the cage, you would simply rip the cage off the top and the rest of the forklift would sit there.
I still haven't started playing through this one - doing Avalon first, then a replay of Petal before picking this one up. Do you have a render of this? I'd be curious to see how egregious it is.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that anybody plays Lockheart games for the realism. I still remember how Penny had explosive eggs in her refrigerator just in case she had to fight an assassin naked.

Reactions: Ash22

Denoxes86

Apr 3, 2020
Loved the latest update although I am on the fence about "Penny". All of the previous interactions we have had with Penny portrayed her human. There are even flashbacks with her as a child. If we believe what Suzi said about her "physical" attributes, it would almost seem like Penny is not Human or at least not completely Human. She was described more like a cyborg or something out of "Ghost in the Shell". It will be interesting to see how Lockheart plays this out in the last 2 chapters. I feel like their is alot of ground to cover still. I just hope that the ending doesn't turn out like Avalon. Avalon in my opinion, ended rather abruptly and left alot of unanswered questions. I also hope he/she goes back to "Penny For your Thoughts" and continues that story or expands on what is already there.
I only say think about the talk with suzi and what she said about merlin ;) thats only my theory btw so it could be wrong but it would fit :love:

Btw, thank you Lockheart for making such awesome Games. I love all of them, only one i never played is the penny game cause i want to play this when its done (y)

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just played the current content release and definitely enjoyed the story. The explosion at the end I foresaw coming but it seemed to be suddenly in my face, a great cliff hanger. It will be interesting now with the revealing of this secret and potentially maybe Moon's story can be revealed.

Overall this one is one of my favourites and will look forward to the April release mentioned.

Thanks

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Any recent news @ next update release? Is someone allowed to post the most recent news from wherever the main source comes from, Patreon? Would someone please ?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
From the most recent Patreon update:

"I've completed all story scenes except for the outro. However, I have setup the outro scene. Since the outro is typically only a few renders long, it won't take more than a day to complete.

That leaves just the two big lewd scenes to finish. Sinful is moving along just fine. I only just came up with an idea for playtime, so that's finally in the works. These scenes are going to be large, with many custom poses. Lewd scenes take time. That means we're still looking at an April release."
Much Appreciated !

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes