VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
narod kogda obnavleniye igry i yest' li drugiye pakhozhiy na iskhode igry .. znayu odna byla gde ms i mladshaya doch' byli v otpuske na khizhne u brata zheny ms. no yyestli isho drugiye syuzhetnyy formy pro etu igru?!
people when the game was announced and whether there are others similar to the end of the game .. I know one was where ms and the youngest daughter were on vacation at the hut of the brother of the wife of ms. but is there any other plot forms about this game?!

karrek

May 14, 2017
Looks like Chapter 4 is out to beta testers. Anyone have any idea how long it usually is between that and full release?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AMomentOfBliss-4.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
FYI, this error is back. Or wasn't fixed yet. When you open the phone (on those rare occasions when you can open it) and try to view any Message, this happens:

Also, this is the uncompressed version from the OP, not the compressed one (that was supposedly the issue before).

Reactions: rafau666

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I'm about to try this title...but there is no relationship type tags posted. Is this actually a harem story, throuple, or does this end badly for MC...where he ends up in therapy? Just wanting to know, without being hit later with a path (content) I'm not interested in seeing.

Though, I'm glad to see the three letter tag that causes jealousy, isn't mentioned (but I see there is zero mention from the dev that it won't be ever in this project, as other project dev's in the past have thrown it in mid way...example: Stranded Dick...the dev added Steve, while MC does months of grinding, and Steve suddenly shows up and fucks Rachel...cucking MC).

And finally, is there a walk through mod available, or does this title not need one?

Thanks in advance answering my questions. Regards.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
FYI, this error is back. Or wasn't fixed yet. When you open the phone (on those rare occasions when you can open it) and try to view any Message, this happens:

Also, this is the uncompressed version from the OP, not the compressed one (that was supposedly the issue before).
Yeah I´m having the same problem.
I loaded a save from the end of the last version, not sure if that made it appear or if it´s just broken.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This game is pretty much kinetic, with flavor changing choices only, so there's no need for a WT. As for the dreaded three letter word, it will never show up in this game.

Now about the harem:

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much for the heads up. I love harem games that favor MC. But, I'm also not a fan of the predatory lesbian GG trope, that many dev's seem to add to their projects. It's where a lesbian seems to have more interest in being with MC's love interest(s), as she joins their relationship mostly focusing on sating MC's girl(s) for her own pleasures. Thus, making MC and the player feel like the third wheel at times, leaving the player questioning...is it MC's harem or that lesbian's? It should be a love devotion connection established with the MC first, then eventually experimenting towards the sharing with the other(s), thus making MC the focal point of the harem relationship.

Anyways I'm not a writer, but I had some bad experience in my past with a threesome that almost went bad (a birthday gift from GF, and her pretty female work friend that eventually turned out to be a predatory lesbian...who had her sites on stealing my GF)… Hmm, maybe I should consider writing a short story about that experience, and how it turned out.

Also, I'm glad to hear MC is present with the GG action so far, and especially there isn't any other dudes dicks that MC has to compete with. Thanks again for your quick answers. Regards.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This game is pretty much kinetic, with flavor changing choices only, so there's no need for a WT. As for the dreaded three letter word, it will never show up in this game.

Now about the harem:

Hope that helps!
Regarding the spoiler some of the girls may desire getting frisky with some of the other but they dont without mc And when they do play together it's literally for the MC's pleasure/ arousal (not saying they don't enjoy it but it's FOR the MC's enjoyment primarily

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
the episodes just get better and better.. and CUDOS.. those wet hair effects are getting better and better.. once upon ago it would always be that parted wet head with strands of hair fringe or the wet pont tail style on daz but these seem custom made unless daz has updated its wet hair archives a bit more..
Either way i also loved the intimate Suzi scenes.. cant wait to see that progress and get to see more Moon.. the as yet unknown variable in all this

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ill never understand underwater pool sex in AVNS... its like these devs have never tried it or something. Good way to get rugburn on your cock and the driest pussy you will ever feel. Water is an extremely poor lubricant.
its also make it VERY painful for the woman being penetrated too

Reactions: D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes